Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got this in mail on thursday around 4:30, even though I had already worked out that morning I popped 2 caps waited about 30-40 minutes then went and did some arms...I had issues sleeping that night!!!

yesterday I took 2 caps about 30-40 minutes before working out, I started to feel light headed with maybe a touch of nausea but finished workout.

today the same, only everything was positive...I've been doing lengthy full body workouts-reps till I can't do any more, take off some weight and do some more-rinse and repeat. I am hoping PEAK ELITE will support improved endurance, and MAYBE some improved strength. I have been on a cut and lost a little strength, but endurance has been great, hopefully it will improve even more, I want to be strong/muscular but also be as fit as possible.

big shout out to habajaba and the folks at MST...btw-I was hoping to get the new v-caps instead of the chewables, and that is what I got!!!

only other supp I am taking is RXS RADIATE pre-workout and mid afternoon---other than staples, of course!!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
In here! Glad the first couple days have gone well for you Big T! Did they send you any samples? Once you get a solid run of Peak Elite, I'd recommend trying Cordygen for an endurance bump. The stuff is legit!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In here! Glad the first couple days have gone well for you Big T! Did they send you any samples? Once you get a solid run of Peak Elite, I'd recommend trying Cordygen for an endurance bump. The stuff is legit!
I have my eye on that...your code still valid?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which Cordygen.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I have my eye on that...your code still valid?
Yes sir! 50% off all day every day!

Which Cordygen.
Any! There are slight differences in each line, for different goals. I highly recommend either the powder or the elite vcaps as those are the two I personally use. The vcaps include actigin for even more endurance bump. But I don't really think you can go wrong with any of them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today is day 5...to be totally honest I don't seem to be noticing a whole lot of difference-so far!!! my workouts are geared towards endurance and pump, both were already very good-but not seeing much improvement....oh well, if my endurance and pump remain as high as they are and strength goes up even slightly I will be happy!!!

btw-I am finishing my cut today, so with the increase in cals I should be seeing strength increase......

this is only day 5, maybe the best is still to come!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IN!!!!
...can you feel it?

hehehe!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
today is day 5...to be totally honest I don't seem to be noticing a whole lot of difference-so far!!! my workouts are geared towards endurance and pump, both were already very good-but not seeing much improvement....oh well, if my endurance and pump remain as high as they are and strength goes up even slightly I will be happy!!!

btw-I am finishing my cut today, so with the increase in cals I should be seeing strength increase......

this is only day 5, maybe the best is still to come!!!
That's a bummer that you're not seeing more results. Peak ATP is one of those proven ingredients with clinical trials. Surprising you're not seeing any results. Maybe you're a non-responder. It happens.

"The findings showed resistance training increased performance in athletes; however, PEAK ATP®*doubled the effect of training alone, resulting in significant increases in lean body mass (100% increase over placebo), total body strength (147% over placebo) and power (30% over placebo)."

Summary of clinical trial - http://www.tsiinc.com/tsimedia/university-of-tampa-study-finds-peak-atp-supplementation-effectively-doubles-muscular-performance/

Full clinical trial - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3849389/

Hope things improve for you, sir!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's a bummer that you're not seeing more results. Peak ATP is one of those proven ingredients with clinical trials. Surprising you're not seeing any results. Maybe you're a non-responder. It happens.

"The findings showed resistance training increased performance in athletes; however, PEAK ATP®*doubled the effect of training alone, resulting in significant increases in lean body mass (100% increase over placebo), total body strength (147% over placebo) and power (30% over placebo)."

Summary of clinical trial - http://www.tsiinc.com/tsimedia/university-of-tampa-study-finds-peak-atp-supplementation-effectively-doubles-muscular-performance/

Full clinical trial - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3849389/

Hope things improve for you, sir!
after doing some extensive research I have revised my expectations for peak elite..what I found is after 1 week I should see increased blood flow, after 2 weeks increased endurance and decreased fatigue---I unknowingly had anticipated much quicker results, this was a mistake on my part.

today is day 6, I have to admit I got a fantastic pump during workout today--I hope this is due to the increased blood flow...the endurance and decreased fatigue I will have to wait on till next week if things go accordingly!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 7:

the pumps I got today are not placebo!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day:8

I just finished a cut when I started this log[lost 14lbs]...so the increased cals, in particular carbs probably have something to do with the great pumps I have been getting--but I still need to note that the last couple of days pumps have been far better than usual.

so far no noticeable effect on endurance or reduced fatigue, but I don't expect that to start until next week.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff, my man! I wasn't aware of the loading time. Having never taken peak elite on its own, I had never checked to see how long it took to kick in myself.

By the way, where is everyone? I hear the crickets in here. Everyone hate you, T? :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, my man! I wasn't aware of the loading time. Having never taken peak elite on its own, I had never checked to see how long it took to kick in myself.

By the way, where is everyone? I hear the crickets in here. Everyone hate you, T? :)
lol...sometimes it is good to stop and listen to the crickets:usa2:

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm here... always watching

Like Obama in the microwave cameras

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm here... always watching

Like Obama in the microwave cameras
deep in the shadows...making cricket sounds:lmao:

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was bighulksmash watching from the microwave?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the hills are alive...with the sound of crickets, lol.:usa2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought my cat was the wizard of oz ... damn orange sun ☆☆☆
lol...sounds like a flashback to the 70's-mr. natural.

the pumps keep coming, I have noticed some increased endurance-or else I am in terrific shape for an older guy, lol!!! taking more reps to get to exhaustion.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
lol...sounds like a flashback to the 70's-mr. natural.

the pumps keep coming, I have noticed some increased endurance-or else I am in terrific shape for an older guy, lol!!! taking more reps to get to exhaustion.
Hell yeah

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No doubt. I love that feeling when I can just keep going!
exactly...full out moderate to low weight high rep workouts are what I have been doing-they served me well on my cut and I lost 14lbs.

I might start throwing in some heavier workouts now that summer is here and I am getting lots of cardio on the job. according to the research peak atp should increase strength along with reducing fatigue.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today is day 14, exactly 2 weeks in....what I have noticed:

fantastic pumps
starting 3 days ago I noticed improved endurance-today it is very noticeable, improvement continues over time
yesterday I felt stronger, today I confirmed that I have increased in strength

my conclusion so far is that I was wrong in thinking there were acute effects from peak atp, effects seem to improve over time....I am excited about the next 2 weeks!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 15:

yesterday I added 5lbs to all lifts, today I added 5 more, with a total of 10lbs extra added in last 2 days I didn't see much reduction in amount of reps. I am sure adding more cals since my cut is playing a part, but strength is definately increasing.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear the Peak Elite is kicking in for you, man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fantastic workout today!!!

increased endurance is notable, and strength is climbing!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fantastic workout today!!!

increased endurance is notable, and strength is climbing!!!
this...peak elite is really kicking in..I am having a good run!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, had a family thing come up...no workouts or supps the past few days. I dosed today and will get a big workout in tomorrow!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the break from working out and no supps seems like just what I needed, todays workout was fantastic-good for the body and soul, great stress reliever!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MST-PEAK ELITE is definitely a supp that took some time to kick in for me. really feeling it's effects now, hopefully more to come!!!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
MST-PEAK ELITE is definitely a supp that took some time to kick in for me. really feeling it's effects now, hopefully more to come!!!
Stack it with Nano02 elite and it'll turn you into an endurance beast.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going the cheap route, found a place selling peak atp 400mg/30 caps for ten bucks a bottle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Going the cheap route, found a place selling peak atp 400mg/30 caps for ten bucks a bottle.
and the relevance to this thread is????