MrMuscle getting lean and mean with SNS Thermo Scorch and TTA-500

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey 150 can go a long way when it comes to overall calories! :)
As long as they are "Clean Calories"
That’s why he washes his quinoa
If I wash off a brownie in the sink does that count as "clean" calories?! ;)
As long as you use soap !! 🧼
You are all a bunch of giggle heads arent you?

No worries, it will be clean haha.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mailbox time, picked these up at the post office yesterday!

Thank you too @ZOO for helping an overseas brother out!

Had my first serving today before my Push workout and it did not dissappoint! The pump and focus was very very good. It made even me look good!

I stacked it with 1/2 serving of PES Prolific, tomorrow ill try it with 1/2 serving of SNS VasoForce Rush.

On that point, im a low/medium stim, high focus and high pump kinda guy. Do you have any other recommendations for a stim based PwO to stack with this? Prolific and VasoForce Rush will be my go to's. But its always fun to hear other suggestions.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You did the same thing I did 6 and 6 !

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mailbox time, picked these up at the post office yesterday!

View attachment 221248

Thank you too @ZOO for helping an overseas brother out!

Had my first serving today before my Push workout and it did not dissappoint! The pump and focus was very very good. It made even me look good!

View attachment 221249

I stacked it with 1/2 serving of PES Prolific, tomorrow ill try it with 1/2 serving of SNS VasoForce Rush.

On that point, im a low/medium stim, high focus and high pump kinda guy. Do you have any other recommendations for a stim based PwO to stack with this? Prolific and VasoForce Rush will be my go to's. But its always fun to hear other suggestions.
I’m really happy with how well this worked out. I hadn’t done this before and you guided me on how to get this there much easier.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weekly Report 22.August - 28.August
Week 4 SNS Recomp20

Diet:

(Everything tracked in MyFitnessPal)

On Saturday i shared a Ben&Jerry with the fiance and on Sunday I had 2 donuts.
Other than that everything was as usual.

Seems like im basically breaking even on kcal in VS kcal out constantly.

Body Composition:
(Weight and body fat measured on a FitBit Aria Scale every morning)

Average weekly weight has been stable for 2 weeks now.

Recovery and exertion:
(Measured with my Apple Watch that I wear all day and night)

Another solid week of sleep! I had my rest day on wednesday this week so thats why i got a bunch of sleep that night!

Recovery is based on HRV and RHR.
Another red day i dont have any explanations for!

Comments:
This week my stomach has been back to its picture perfect normality.
I cant really put my finger on what changed it, but I have removed some foods etc.
Just hoping it will stay this way! I will receive my gut health product this week so will introduce it and see how that goes.
MY STOMACH ISSUES ARE NOT RELATED TO RECOMP20.
IVE BEEN STRUGGLED WITH THAT FOR MONTHS NOW.

Recomp20 log:

Im now done with my first bottle of Recomp20. I will post up a 1 month review in process during the week. But for you that have followd me you have seen how great its treated me. For the next bottle I will increase my calories (started yesterday). Really looking forward to seeing how that will work.​

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just hoping it will stay this way! I will receive my gut health product this week so will introduce it and see how that goes.
My stomach is pretty sensitive as well and digestion issues it seems anytime I introduce a food out of the normal routine :LOL:

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried some frozen White Castle sliders last night and I had explosive diarrhea. They were pretty good so I’ll give it another shot lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
August 27th way a good Day !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I tried some frozen White Castle sliders last night and I had explosive diarrhea. They were pretty good so I’ll give it another shot lol
Short term gain for long term pain right there ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ZOO
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS Recomp20 Review in progress - 1 month (1 bottle)

Premise
Added SNS Recomp20 to my lean bulk without changing anything else.
2 caps with my pre-workout meal at 5:15am
2 caps with meal 4 at 4:00pm

Experience
The idea here was to use this first month to see if adding it to a lean bulk in progress would yield any results.
What i noticed almost right away was increased fullness and hardness of the muscles. Which resulted in better pumps in the gym but also that elusive "all day pump" that we all strive for.
First time I really noticed it was during a leg workout. I saw myself in the mirror and ive been lifting for close to 30 years and leg days are always a tshirt or long sleeve kinda day. But I filled out my t-shirt in a way i usually only do on a serious upper body day. Gave me a real ego boost!
Ive not gained any visible fat during this period, so maybe it increases my caloric need a little.

Results
Weight
(Tracked daily on a Fitbit Aria Scale)

Weekly average weight:

Basically no change to my bodyweight here. A slight drop in my weekly average weight but thats about it.
Which is pretty awesome when on a lean bulk.
With 30 years in the gym, building muscle is painfully slow and huge weight increases usually just means that you are putting on fat.

Plan for second month of SNS Recomp20
Now its time to give the body and product some more calories to work with.
Im still lean bulking so this is no liscense to eat. But like everything i do its a structured increase in my food.

My current diet is a carb cycle setup as I love that. I do one low day (recovery day), 4 medium days and 2 high days (leg days). I also allow myself 2 free meals a week if I feel like it. Mostly it's some extra food on the weekend or if my fiance bakes or if we just feel like doing something special.

The last couple of years ive been following The Vertical Diet by Stan Efferding and i've never felt better. The diet revolves around getting enough of all the micronutrients thru a solid food selection and having optimal digestion.

The first month i ate like this:
1 low day at 2800kcal (recovery day)
4 medium day at 3250kcal (regular training days)
2 high days at 3400kcal (leg days)

Second month will be structured like this
1 low day at 3000kcal (recovery day)
6 high days at 3400kcal (training days)

Training will be the same a Arnold/PPL Hybrid:
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Legs
Wednesday - Back and Chest
Thursday - Shoulders and Arms
Friday - Legs
Saturday - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps
Sunday - Back and Biceps

Cardio
I'm following Stan Efferdings suggestion on doing 2-4 ten minutes walks post meals every day. The reasoning behind these walks are that they will improve insulin sensitivity, decrease gas, improve digestion, decrease DOMS and aid in recovery. I also walk my dogs a couple of times a day. I usually get from 14k to 18k steps each day.

Mobility
I start and finish every workout with mobility drills, stretching and foam rolling.
I usually spend around 30-40 minutes per session at this.

Expectations
I expect to gain some weight this month but hopefully not more than 0,5-1% of my bodyweight.
Will be very interesting to see how lean that weight gain will be and how I will be feeling.​

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Info !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The first month i ate like this:
1 low day at 2800kcal (recovery day)
4 medium day at 3250kcal (regular training days)
2 high days at 3400kcal (leg days)

Second month will be structured like this
I need to try out something like your month one. I currently am structured like your month 2 where I eat the same macros and calories each day regardless of what I'm training or an off day.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need to try out something like your month one. I currently am structured like your month 2 where I eat the same macros and calories each day regardless of what I'm training or an off day.
I feel that its easier to reduce fat gain when carb cycle, even when lean bulking.

Also im just very pedantic and also get bored doing the same thing every day :D

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another mailbag!

tbJP Cream of Rice - Cookies & Cream
Ive been eating cream of rice twice a day for a while now but ive just used unflavoured rice flour and then had SELECT protein sludge on top. So I wanted to try a flavored one to see if it made much of a difference. It tasted really good, but so does my regular one as im using the SELECT as the flavoring. So after this is done ill stick with my rice flour.

Strom Sports HydraMax
Ive talked about this before, but this has been a life saver during this summer as it has removed my nightly calf cramps. I take 2 scoops a day which in my mind is an insane amount of taurine, but it has worked so wonderfully that im gonna keep going with it.

Strom Sports DigestMax
So ive been having some issues with my stomach for a few months and it finally working optimal. So now I want it to continue being this way so ive added this product to my regime. Ive started with 1/2 serving in the morning and might add another 1/2 serving in the evening.

So it comes in vanilla and raspberry and i got the vanilla one. I also take ACV, lemon juice and Glutamine before my first meal. Just outta laziness i figured id try mixing this with that. I expected it to taste horrible, but to my suprise it was tasty haha.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah and can just pick it up at the grocery store. I dont have to order it from outside Sweden.
Definitely makes sense to keep doing it the way you were doing it then for the cost and convenience factor.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weekly Report 29.August - 04.September
Week 5 SNS Recomp20

Diet:

Since it was my first week with increased calories I didnt add any other food during the week.

My Apple Watch seems to think im now pretty much in a caloric maintanance now.

Body Composition:

So a slight increase in weight. Can be from some extra glycogen storage or im gettng fat.

Recovery and exertion:

Crushed sleep again and i felt great because of it.

Another red day i dont have any explanations for but the end of the week was amazing.

Comments:
So my stomach acted up again on Saturday and have been messed up since.
Im guessing its a reaction to the gut health product I introduced. So im just gonne have to gut it out (pun intended) and see if it corrects itself.

Recomp20 log:

The increased calories absolutely helps the product shine in a different way. My recovery and sleep was amazing and my fullness was even fuller, if thats possible. Strength in the gym is also on the up and the pump is beyond this world.​

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Experience
The idea here was to use this first month to see if adding it to a lean bulk in progress would yield any results.
What i noticed almost right away was increased fullness and hardness of the muscles. Which resulted in better pumps in the gym but also that elusive "all day pump" that we all strive for.
First time I really noticed it was during a leg workout. I saw myself in the mirror and ive been lifting for close to 30 years and leg days are always a tshirt or long sleeve kinda day. But I filled out my t-shirt in a way i usually only do on a serious upper body day. Gave me a real ego boost!
Ive not gained any visible fat during this period, so maybe it increases my caloric need a little.
Just ordered some for myself to add during a cut. Helping preserve that fullness and hardness of the muscle during a deficit would be great.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered some for myself to add during a cut. Helping preserve that fullness and hardness of the muscle during a deficit would be great.
It will be interesting to see how you like it. Im going to be using in while doing a Mini Cut for bottle 3, so excited to see how it handles that.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chest And Back
Wednesday, 7 September 2022 at 07:01

Elliptical Machine

Set 1: 10:00

Watson Incline Row
Set 1: 0 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 15 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 25 kg × 3 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 35 kg × 10 [Failure]
Set 5: 25 kg × 16 [Failure] Back Off Set

Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Bench Press

Set 1: 20 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 30 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 40 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 50 kg × 11 [Failure]
Set 5: 40 kg × 15 [Failure] Back Off Set

Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Front Pulldown
Set 1: 30 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 50 kg × 20 [Failure] Myo-Reps
Set 3: 50 kg × 5 [Failure]
Set 4: 50 kg × 5 [Failure]
Set 5: 50 kg × 4 [Failure]

Hammer Strength Pec Fly
Set 1: 40 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 61 kg × 20 [Failure] Myo-Reps
Set 3: 61 kg × 4 [Failure]
Set 4: 61 kg × 4 [Failure]
Set 5: 61 kg × 3 [Failure]

Watson Animal Plate Loaded Row
Set 1: 30 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 30 kg × 20 [Failure] Myo-Reps
Set 3: 30 kg × 5 [Failure]
Set 4: 30 kg × 5 [Failure]
Set 5: 30 kg × 4 [Failure]

Chest Dip
Set 1: 2 reps [Warm-up]
Set 2: 15 reps [Failure] Myo-Reps
Set 3: 3 reps [Failure]
Set 4: 3 reps [Failure]
Set 5: 2 reps [Failure]

Wide Grip MAG Pulldown
Set 1: 70 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 2: 60 kg × 16 [Failure] Back Off Set

Super Set With

Cable Crossover

Set 1: 20 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 2: 15 kg × 15 [Failure] Back Off Set

DoggCrapp Lat Stretch (Weighted)
Set 1: +40 kg × 1 [Failure]

DoggCrapp Chest Stretch
Set 1: 15 kg × 1 [Failure]

Vacuum Bridge
Set 1: 0:30
Set 2: 0:30

Crunch (Machine)
Set 1: 100 kg × 20
Set 2: 100 kg × 16

Elliptical Machine

Seated Leg Press Machine Calf Stretch
Set 1: 3:00

Stretching
Set 1: 15:00

Woke up with a sore throat this morning, but other than that I felt fine. So I went and did my workout and I crushed it.
The gym is still switching out machines so there is always something new to try out.

Hammer Strength equipment never fails me, but I gotta say that im not entirely sold on all the Watson pieces.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hammer Strength equipment never fails me, but I gotta say that im not entirely sold on all the Watson pieces.
You can't go wrong with hammer strength equipment. I really like all their plate loaded machines for back and chest.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can't go wrong with hammer strength equipment. I really like all their plate loaded machines for back and chest.
Yeah its all plate loaded which is awesome. When i came in to do shoulders and arms today there were even more pieces installed.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah its all plate loaded which is awesome. When i came in to do shoulders and arms today there were even more pieces installed.
Nice! It's always fun trying out new machines to! That's the excitement of hitting up a new gym.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my sore throat ended up evolving to full on sickness, so I had a rough night last night. Im rarely sick so its not a big deal, but look at the numbers my tracker spit out haha.

So i of course took the morning off from the gym. Hopefully I will get better fast so that I can get back into the gym over the weekend.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully I will get better fast so that I can get back into the gym over the weekend.
Hopefully a speedy recovery! Being sick is always the worst!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunatly not much improved since yesterday.

I went to bed at 7pm and got up at 08:30am. So got plenty of sleep but still sick as a dog.

Ive been getting my calories and hydration in, so hopefully ill feel better tomorrow.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weekly Report 05.September - 11.September
Week 6 SNS Recomp20

Diet:

So last week ended up being a **** show.
Thursday evening i started feeling sick and it just went downhill from there.
Ate some extra food over the weekend to try to get better.

I did not work out friday, saturday and sunday.

Body Composition:

I had a crazy weight spike on Tuesday and i hadnt eaten anything extra.
Then i got sick and weight started climbing rapidly.

Recovery and exertion:

So when getting sick i know that sleep is one of my best tools to get better.
So i made sure to sleep as much as possible.

So there we are, recovery was at 0% on friday and satuday was not much better!
I did feel exactly as you can imagine.

Comments:
Well this week started great then went downhill fast!
I felt like death on Friday and most of Saturday. Sunday my throat was so sore I had a hard time speaking.
I managed to get down food though and i did have some ice cream to sooth my throat (and because its awesome).
Ive been taking Ibuprofen and Diklofenak in big amounts. But despite this, my stomach has felt great.
So something positive at least.

Its Tuesday now and I still havent been to the gym
As it is now the earliest I wil go is on Thursday. But im just playing it day by day.
This is the longest ive taken off from the gym in many many years.

Recomp20 log:

Because ive been sick I cant comment much on Recomp20 this week im afraid.​

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hoping everything is back to normal for you on Thursday!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weekly Report 12.September - 18.September
Week 7 SNS Recomp20

Diet:

Last week continued with me being sick.
I didnt get back to somewhat normal until friday.
Ate clean all weak and had some extra food over the weekend.

I only worked out friday, saturday and sunday very lighlty.

Body Composition:

I always hear people say they got sick and lost a bunch of weight. Well I gain weight when im sick haha, explaing that!

Recovery and exertion:

So being sick and not getting up at 04:30am every morning to work out, means i got tons of sleep!
Thats at least one positive about the week.

This just shows how my body was doing last week.
Friday was my first day of working out so i got up early for the first time in a week.
Im guessing thats why i got low recovery there.

Comments:
A week of basically being sick and recovering.
Even though i went to the gym on friday, saturday and sunday. It feels like i took 10 days of from the gym.
Its now Wednesday and I still dont feel able to go 100% in the gym.
Because of this I might reconsider my plans. I was suppsoed to do a mini-cut come october but I might delay that until November. So that I get another solid month of workouts and get back to 100%.
I have a bottle of CEL Recovery Fix on its way from Powemyself. IF it gets thru customs I might order a bottle of Recomp20 as well. So that I have another bottle for my mini-cut.

Recomp20 log:
Because ive been sick I cant comment much on Recomp20 this week either im afraid.​

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was suppsoed to do a mini-cut come october but I might delay that until November.
I would agree with that plan. October is coming in quick so pushing to Nov will give you more time to build versus jumping into cut after a natural sickness cut!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS Recomp20 Review in progress - 2 months (2 bottles)

Premise
Month 2 I increased my caloric intake to see how Recomp20 would work on a higher surplus.

Experience
This month I wanted to see if more calories would make any difference to the results. We could see that last month my calories was just barely over my maintenance. So my weight gain was basically non existent.
The month started off good but then i got sick. I had 1 full week out of the gym and the 2 weeks after my gym performance was severy hampered. Its only now that im starting to feel like my regular self again.
Because of this Ive had a hard time feeling that any of my training has done anything and that also comes to the supplements ive used.

Results
Weight
(Tracked daily on a Fitbit Aria Scale)

Weekly average weight:

So while being sick I actually gained weight, which most other people dont.
I guess its because even though i had no apetite and everything tasted off, i ate every meal as planned. I have this theory that for me to get better when sick, I have to eat. So I did that. So you can see a spike in my weight around the 12th of September.
Whats really interesting is that my measured bodyfat hasnt gone up that much. So lets hope its a good reading and not just the scale being kind.

Plan for third month of SNS Recomp20
The plan was to do a mini-cut in October, but ive decided to change that.
Because I was sick and it just now feels like im getting back into the groove, ive decided to continue my lean bulk.
I feel that i put on too much weight too fast last month. So there will not be any caloric increase in october.
BUT I will be adding CEL Ecdy-Plex to the mix!

For the first month I will be dosing them together with my Recomp20, so:

Diet will stay the same:

Training will be the same a Arnold/PPL Hybrid:
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Legs
Wednesday - Back and Chest
Thursday - Shoulders and Arms
Friday - Legs
Saturday - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps
Sunday - Back and Biceps

Cardio
I'm following Stan Efferdings suggestion on doing 2-4 ten minutes walks post meals every day. The reasoning behind these walks are that they will improve insulin sensitivity, decrease gas, improve digestion, decrease DOMS and aid in recovery. I also walk my dogs a couple of times a day. I usually get from 14k to 18k steps each day.

Mobility
I start and finish every workout with mobility drills, stretching and foam rolling.
I usually spend around 30-40 minutes per session at this.

Expectations
Im hoping that my weight will settle a little lower than it is now as hopefully my body is fully revovered.
VERY excited to see what Ecdy-Plex will add to the table!​

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm following Stan Efferdings suggestion on doing 2-4 ten minutes walks post meals every day.
I need to start doing this. I've heard a lot of positives from doing this after each meal!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MrMuscle's TTA-500 and Thermo Scorch log

Time to brush some dust of this logbook!

A little on what ive been doing for the past year or so.
I did a successfull cut down to 82,5kg back in May 2022. Not the leanest ive been but a good place to end up. I then decided to go for a 6 month lean bulk and see where that would put me.
I gained roughly 1kg a month which is an ok rate imo. But I did not feel good at that weight. I probably had the hardest period of my life this winter and being in a shape I didnt enjoy just made it that much harder.
I was in a funk, but kept training and eating and tracking like I always have.
Below you can see the results of my lean bulk.

At the end of November I decided to switch over to a cut. I really didnt feel like I was gaining anything but dead weight.
I didnt get any stronger and my pumps got worse.
So i just figured out that my body and mind thrives better when im leaner.
Not stage lean, but 8-10% ish.
Since the end of November im down 5 kgs.
Plan is do drop down to around 82kgs and then maintain.
Im turning 45 this year and have been lifting for 30 years.
There might not be that much more muscle to obtain and im not willing to spend half my year not feeling my best.

Diet

My lean bulk topped out at 3400 kcal with this macro split

My current diet is down to 2600 kcal with this macro split

Energy and focus is good on these number, but I would prefer not to drop the calories any lower.
Since im not planning on getting stage lean I hope that will be possible with the addition of the supplements and maybe some cardio.

Training

So Ive always been a fan of high volume, but because of how I was feeling at the end of last year ive switched up my training style. Im now doing DC training for the first time in over 10 years.
Im in the gym 4 days a week doing an Upper/Lower split.
No cardio so far, just daily steps of 10k+

Supplementation

Im not doing anything exotic, just the basic stuff:

- Creatine
- Beta-Alanine
- Glutamine
- Collagen
- Digestive Aids
- Electrolytes
- D3/K2
- Omega 3
- ZMA
- C-Vitamin
- Eaa
- HBCD
- Pre Workout
- Protein Powder

Goals and expectations

Like mentioned above, my main goal is to get down to around 82kgs (or a weight where i feel "myself" again).
Then I will work on maintaining that shape (with the help of some of @sns8778 newest products).
I hope Thermo Scorch and TTA-500 will make these last kgs a bit easier to drop.
I havent tried a fat burner since back in the 90s when Ripped Fuel Red was available. That was a high stim fat burner, these are non stim. Which suits me much better.

Looking forward to reporting on the results and hope some of you will follow along.​

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice simple stack .. i dont think thermo scortch gets much credit

TTA is a fan favorite for good reason .. love the stuff .. looking fwd to the feedback.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to see you back in here!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad to see you back and logging this. Your logs are incredibly detailed and anyone that isn't following them is really missing out.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm glad to see you back and logging this. Your logs are incredibly detailed and anyone that isn't following them is really missing out.
I appriciate that Steve. You know i have to log everything I get my hands on something of yours!

Excited to hear your thoughts and feedback to!
Hopefully ill get sexy and shredded!

Good to see you back mate. Looking forward to following along!
Thank you bro!

I have both tucked away for when I eventually start cutting as well. Excited to get a preview and see how they treat you!
Hopefully it will make us both happy!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lower Body 1
Thursday, 23 March 2023

Elliptical Machine

Mobility

Ab Wheel
Set 1: 20 reps [Failure]

Hammer Strength Seated Biceps Curls
Set 1: 10 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 20 kg × 8 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 25 kg × 4 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 27,5 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 5: 27,5 kg × 4 [Failure]
Set 6: 27,5 kg × 4 [Failure]

Dc Biceps Stretch
Set 1: 1:00 [Failure]

DC 1-Arm Reverse Curl
Set 1: 10 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 20 kg × 11 [Failure]

Dc Standing Calf Raise
Set 2: 20 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 30 kg × 10 [Failure]

Hammer Strength Single Leg Curl
Set 2: 17,5 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 22,5 kg × 3 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 27,5 kg × 11 [Failure]
Set 5: 27,5 kg × 3 [Failure]
Set 6: 27,5 kg × 3 [Failure]

Dc Hamstring Stretch
Set 1: 20 kg × 1 [Failure]

Vertical Leg Press
Set 2: 40 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 65 kg × 3 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 85 kg × 10 [Failure]
Set 5: 70 kg × 20 [Failure]

Dc Quad Stretch

Cycling (Indoor)

Stretching

Solid leg workout today.

For years i had an inflamed achilles and that finally went away before christmas. BUT then my hip on the same side got inflamed.. So im like a walkign inflamation bomb it seems.

As mentioned in my previous post im following the DC style of training these days. Its something i did many many years ago and I even was om TeamSkip under Ken Hill who ran the SoggCrapp forum with Dante back in the days. So im very familiar with it.

So basic break down of DC:
  • 1 set to failure + 2 rest pauses on most muscles
  • Exeptions are Calves (5 second negatives with a 15 second hold in the stretch). Back Thickness (1 heavy set then 1 back off set). Quads (1 heavy set, then a Widowmaker (20+ reps) set. Forearms (1 straight set).
  • Extreme Stretching after each muscle group.
  • Chest, shoulders, triceps, back width and back thickness on Day 1
  • Biceps, forearms, calves, hamstrings and quads on Day 2
  • Rotate Upper 1/Lower 1/Upper 2/Lower 2/Upper 3/Lower 3
This makes the workout intense and hard, but low on volume. Which im in the mood for now. I read alot of Mike Mentzer stuff and while i find that very intriguing I do think it has its pitfalls. DC feels more complete.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Upper Body 2
Saturday, 25 March 2023 at 08:30

Elliptical Machine

Mobility

Prime Chest Press
Set 2: 60 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 70 kg × 3 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 80 kg × 10 [Failure]
Set 5: 80 kg × 3 [Failure]
Set 6: 80 kg × 2 [Failure]

Dc Chest Stretch (Dumbbell)

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
Set 3: 60 kg × 2 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 67,5 kg × 7 [Failure]
Set 5: 67,5 kg × 3 [Failure]
Set 6: 67,5 kg × 2 [Failure]

Dc Shoulder Stretch (Cable)

Prime Triceps Extensions
Set 1: 15 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 25 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 35 kg × 3 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 40 kg × 11 [Failure]
Set 5: 40 kg × 3 [Failure]
Set 6: 40 kg × 3 [Failure]

Dc Triceps Stretch (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 1:30 [Failure]

Set 3: 75 kg × 3 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 85 kg × 11 [Failure]
Set 5: 85 kg × 4 [Failure]
Set 6: 85 kg × 3 [Failure]

Dc Lat Stretch (Weighted)
Set 1: +45 kg × 1 [Failure]

Watson Incline Row
Set 4: 35 kg × 7 [Failure]
Set 5: 25 kg × 14 [Failure]

Elliptical Machine

Stretching

Weekend workouts are the best! I get to sleep a couple of hours extra and knowing I have the day off just gives me energy, As the data shows I also had high quality sleep.

Today was the first day of Thermo Scorch and TTA-500. I will be taking the TTA before meal 1, 3 and 5 (last meal of the day). Unless it somehow messes with my sleep, but I don see why it should.

Thermo Scorch is taken with my PWO and then on non training days 2 with meal 1 and 1 with meal 4.

Tonight we are going to see John Wich 4, cant wait!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Upper Body 2
Saturday, 25 March 2023 at 08:30

Elliptical Machine

Mobility

Prime Chest Press
Set 3: 70 kg × 3 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 80 kg × 10 [Failure]
Set 5: 80 kg × 3 [Failure]
Set 6: 80 kg × 2 [Failure]

Dc Chest Stretch (Dumbbell)

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
Set 3: 60 kg × 2 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 67,5 kg × 7 [Failure]
Set 5: 67,5 kg × 3 [Failure]
Set 6: 67,5 kg × 2 [Failure]

Dc Shoulder Stretch (Cable)

Prime Triceps Extensions
Set 1: 15 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 25 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 35 kg × 3 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 40 kg × 11 [Failure]
Set 5: 40 kg × 3 [Failure]
Set 6: 40 kg × 3 [Failure]

Dc Triceps Stretch (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 1:30 [Failure]

Set 3: 75 kg × 3 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 85 kg × 11 [Failure]
Set 5: 85 kg × 4 [Failure]
Set 6: 85 kg × 3 [Failure]

Dc Lat Stretch (Weighted)
Set 1: +45 kg × 1 [Failure]

Watson Incline Row
Set 4: 35 kg × 7 [Failure]
Set 5: 25 kg × 14 [Failure]

Elliptical Machine

Stretching

View attachment 230567View attachment 230568View attachment 230569View attachment 230570

Weekend workouts are the best! I get to sleep a couple of hours extra and knowing I have the day off just gives me energy, As the data shows I also had high quality sleep.

Today was the first day of Thermo Scorch and TTA-500. I will be taking the TTA before meal 1, 3 and 5 (last meal of the day). Unless it somehow messes with my sleep, but I don see why it should.

Thermo Scorch is taken with my PWO and then on non training days 2 with meal 1 and 1 with meal 4.

Tonight we are going to see John Wich 4, cant wait!
nice yeah thats the best .. getting your workout out of the day first thing on the weekend and you get to enjoy and relax rest of day.

im going to see shazaam tommorow and then next week john wick4 .. cant wait hopefully lives up to hype.