MRI images

Titan6

Awards
Hope everyone is injury free. Recently I had an "unzipping" feeling while doing heavy bench on max effort day. I had an MRI and but it will a few days before I can see the dr. I do have the images. If I were to post them would there be someone with some knowledge as to tell me what I'm looking at?

Dr believes that its muscle on muscle tear and not the tendon. But again will not know for sure until he sees the MRI images.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hope everyone is injury free. Recently I had an "unzipping" feeling while doing heavy bench on max effort day. I had an MRI and but it will a few days before I can see the dr. I do have the images. If I were to post them would there be someone with some knowledge as to tell me what I'm looking at?

Dr believes that its muscle on muscle tear and not the tendon. But again will not know for sure until he sees the MRI images.
Your primary physician cant read the images themselves. A radiologist will read the images and type up a summary of their findings. This is what the physician reads and then breaks it down into terms people can understand.

Titan6

Awards
Yes but its going to be a few days for this. He is out of town. I'm just impatient. I've been staring at the images all day and have no clue what I'm looking at.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Did you have your entire back examined? Damage to cervical of lumbar vertebrae frequently results in loss of lordosis. This means the curvature of the spine. If that has happened, youll see it in the images. Thats about all the help I can offer. Get some rest and grab some ice. You may or may not find relief with menthol creams or some type of massager. This is a suggestion and not medical advice.

Titan6

Awards
Pectoralis. Not anything regarding my back or spine

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ah ok, Im too used to hearing about back problems. Youll need to wait on that radiologists interpretation of your results.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah ok, Im too used to hearing about back problems. Youll need to wait on that radiologists interpretation of your results.
Then have them confirmed. Where two of mine were done they read them wrong.