Not open for further replies.
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting to see price range. We already know what it contains (for the most part).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Waiting to see price range. We already know what it contains (for the most part).
Meadows said on FB that is will be very comparable to others on the market. More flavors too.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might give this a shot to support John, the guy is very likeable in my opinion

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there was a training video on MD last night where he talks about it towards the end, my computer died when he started getting into the good stuff though

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there was a training video on MD last night where he talks about it towards the end, my computer died when he started getting into the good stuff though
He didn't divulge too much into the profile. Just talked about intra benefits and recovery. Good video though.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He didn't divulge too much into the profile. Just talked about intra benefits and recovery. Good video though.
love his training videos, usually you can find some awesome and unique movements.....evan's arms are just unbelieveable in that video

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It contains HBCD, EAAs, Cit Mal, and electrolytes.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless someone is putting in 90+ min of training, I don't see the point.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
give the body nutrients when its most responsive and prevent protein breakdown.

less soreness = more frequency

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
that's pretty much what entails the inclusive MD training protocols, no? lotta volume..

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
According to lyle mcdonald, 12-15g protein/hr training and around 30-45 dex/sucrose/hr training. So yeah, if training under 45 min, it's not worth it. Not even eaas are worth it. But for a workout consisting of a heavy + metabolic work I can see this being beneficial.

I wonder how much this will be (meaning, how much are we paying for the "prime" brand name) vs buying raw ingredients...

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
What I really like is naturally sweetened, no artificial dyes or colors, and no prop. blend. While I was not too interested in this product (as compared to putting my own together with bulk ingredients) this has captured my attention about this product.

Strange Prime took that stance with this product as their other products are full of artificial dyes (even their greens product) and sweeteners. Evan and John have some influence in their product formulation (not just the overall intra ingredients)?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two legitimate questions:
Do we really believe that breakdown is happening in such a short amount of time to be detrimental?
Taking something intra- is it able to be in the system to be beneficial that quickly that could not wait post work out?

No hate, just genuinely curious because I truly don't see any benefit.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've followed John's peri-workout protocol for a couple years and the benefits have been very obvious. Once perfected, my recovery was greatly enhanced, and soreness was basically a thing of the past. As a result, both my training frequency and progress have increased.

Malin 13

Awards
I've followed John's peri-workout protocol for a couple years and the benefits have been very obvious. Once perfected, my recovery was greatly enhanced, and soreness was basically a thing of the past. As a result, both my training frequency and progress have increased.
I did peptopro plus hbcd and my recovery improve a lot .

Malin 13

Awards
I did peptopro plus hbcd and my recovery improve a lot .

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And you're bigger and stronger than 90% of people on here and not on gas....game. set. match

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
And you're bigger and stronger than 90% of people on here and not on gas....game. set. match
This x100.

Its not just about protein breakdown, AMPK or mTOR etc but rather improved recovery. It makes a difference

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
the Mountain Dog knows a thing or two :)
one of the most legit coaches out there, not only does he practice what he preach, but he is also a major advocate of overall health and longevity. Which many coaches dont care about. As long as they have your money they are just going to tell you X or Y. John is a class act goes above and beyond

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks interesting. I've never been into intra-workout stuff even though I train fasted with BCAAs..maybe i should try this

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ingredient panel should be available shortly for viewing with production runs getting close to distribution.
Initial push will be Orange Carnage only with a variety of flavors to follow suit shortly upon approval of John.
In for panel

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks interesting. I've never been into intra-workout stuff even though I train fasted with BCAAs..maybe i should try this
No need to introduce intra-workout supplementation until other parts of nutrition are dialed in. Not saying yours is not, I just think many people will see an intra-workout supplement and think it while magically improve their physique without the rest of their daily nutrition in check.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No need to introduce intra-workout supplementation until other parts of nutrition are dialed in. Not saying yours is not, I just think many people will see an intra-workout supplement and think it while magically improve their physique without the rest of their daily nutrition in check.
Enough of this talk, I want a quick fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.