Motiv8ers Great transformation

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Greetings all,
It’s been a minute, I’m backkkkk! My ex and life tried to kill me about six months ago, 65 lbs of depression and anxiety removed later, I am seeing the machine I have been, return. I’m 41 years old now, so much older than when I discovered this transdermal board, that morphed into AM.

I’ve been using Evomuse’s DCP + Brite exclusively, for weight loss the last six months. I’ve been doing IMF for 16 hours. Day, 2-3 days a week. That has been a key to losing this much weight. My strength and lifts have all remained acceptable, obviously not ripping through any plateaus from a six month deficit. When gyms were open, I was lifting three days a week, I’m doing long distance walking with anaerobic efforts throw the walks; squats, push-ups, pull-ups when I don’t think the metal has current Ebola/ virus properties. I was late to create a home gym, so the only resistance band I could find was the 50 lb granny one, beats nothing.

Matt, so grateful to you and your products. The combo of DCP + Brite has helped make me harder than ever before.
IMG_6807.JPG
IMG_6808.JPG

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unbelievable. Great work!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazing!!!! You look great!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Impressive!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In the words of Vader: Impressive.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Haha thank you, and agreed!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Haha thank you, and agreed!
Hey man ,

Great job taking control and getting your life back in track.

Ill be honest going through a divorce now and its good to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Even though i filed for it we still have kids together and thats been the hardest part. She uses them as pawns. Not to mention courts closed so its gone basically nowhere and i filed in Dec. Aarghh some days def better then others

Anyway not trying to hijack your thread but its definitely motivation and good to see the other side

All the best

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
All Good brother, no worries. I went through a ton of pain last year, I tried to use it as the wind in my sail, not the lead in my ass, this time it worked out. As long as you have some joy, pain makes for some Badass fuel! Best revenge is looking your best and never looking back. Take care