Motiv8er gets Iconic, Alpha 4 and Icon One

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I started following this board in 2002 as BDC nutrition (I think) as it was devoted to transdermals. I’ve used lots of injectables, orals and methylated substances over the last 20 years. Avant Labs SuperOne+ was an all time favorite, that gave me incredible initial gains.

I’ll post a few photos, I’m still in pretty good shape for being almost 42.

I’ll also post a photo of all my black market tds as well, so you know I have a good frame of reference.

What excites me about the Black Series by Iconic Formulations, is they really put what I would describe as solid doses of prohormones in each dose.

I know they will not have the same effect as black market tren, masteron, and test; my favorite combo for being shredded and swollen. Having said that, I’m really amped to try the products and give an unbiased review. They’re not cheap, but if they work as well as I expect, I don’t mind getting what I pay for: and I love being legal when possible. And strong AF!

I took about 70 lbs off from September to March of this year. I’ve remained in good shape throughout the pandemic, I’ve just adapted to everything, regardless of liking it or not.

I strength train four days a week between weights, bands and body weight. I have no ACLs left, so about the most intense thing I can do for my lower body repeatedly is long distance biking.

The tds are waiting at my house when I get home, I’ll post a photo of them.

I take a bio electric reading of my weight and bf every morning. I weigh about 190 at 12.8 bf.

More photos when I get home, here’s my progress for reference! Looking forward to this combo- oh yeah!
IMG_3102.JPG

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I started following this board in 2002 as BDC nutrition (I think) as it was devoted to transdermals. I’ve used lots of injectables, orals and methylated substances over the last 20 years. Avant Labs SuperOne+ was an all time favorite, that gave me incredible initial gains.

I’ll post a few photos, I’m still in pretty good shape for being almost 42.

I’ll also post a photo of all my black market tds as well, so you know I have a good frame of reference.

What excites me about the Black Series by Iconic Formulations, is they really put what I would describe as solid doses of prohormones in each dose.

I know they will not have the same effect as black market tren, masteron, and test; my favorite combo for being shredded and swollen. Having said that, I’m really amped to try the products and give an unbiased review. They’re not cheap, but if they work as well as I expect, I don’t mind getting what I pay for: and I love being legal when possible. And strong AF!

I took about 70 lbs off from September to March of this year. I’ve remained in good shape throughout the pandemic, I’ve just adapted to everything, regardless of liking it or not.

I strength train four days a week between weights, bands and body weight. I have no ACLs left, so about the most intense thing I can do for my lower body repeatedly is long distance biking.

The tds are waiting at my house when I get home, I’ll post a photo of them.

I take a bio electric reading of my weight and bf every morning. I weigh about 190 at 12.8 bf.

More photos when I get home, here’s my progress for reference! Looking forward to this combo- oh yeah! View attachment 196420
IMG_3103.JPG

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looking great already man so this should be good! Alpha four and icon one are next on my hit list after andro hard and alpha seven runs out so looking forward to your feed back.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you! Really looking forward to following this.

Frankly, Alpha Four is the product that I've just been in love with...I think this is going to be the goto product for many!

also, saw your post on the fb page..thank you for the heads up!

@thebigt @cheftepesh1 @Ape McGrapes

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
some others who may want to follow along - @enhanced @Studhorse @LeanEngineer @brofessorx @Rocket3015 @kjscatch @ValiantThor08 @WesleyInman @wesb2387 @Pl4typu5 @Dragoninho @thegodfather @Iwilleattuna

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m in

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thank you! Really looking forward to following this.

Frankly, Alpha Four is the product that I've just been in love with...I think this is going to be the goto product for many!

also, saw your post on the fb page..thank you for the heads up!

@thebigt @cheftepesh1 @Ape McGrapes
Rob- I think I’ve tested for you before with transdermals- glad you know you’re involved with this! Thank you!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Looking great already man so this should be good! Alpha four and icon one are next on my hit list after andro hard and alpha seven runs out so looking forward to your feed back.
Thank you so much! About to put on my first dose. The bottles and labels look first rate. I use my feet as the application site. Super thin and Drys fast. Figure I’m less likely to transfer if not on upper body or torso. You really don’t ever dry out in Savannah in August...I give it five-ten minutes to dry then throw socks over...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
From behomoth? I had great results personally. Like most of the positives with almost no cramping. It didn’t hit as hard, but I may of been using less than I would of oral superdrol.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From behomoth? I had great results personally. Like most of the positives with almost no cramping. It didn’t hit as hard, but I may of been using less than I would of oral superdrol.
What did you dose, where did you apply it? In terms of results, what could you attribute to the SDrol. Yes, I do have that brand.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you so much! About to put on my first dose. The bottles and labels look first rate. I use my feet as the application site. Super thin and Drys fast. Figure I’m less likely to transfer if not on upper body or torso. You really don’t ever dry out in Savannah in August...I give it five-ten minutes to dry then throw socks over...
damn, you must have huge feet...no way i could fit full doses of icon one and alpha four on my feet.

i've been using shins as a application site to shoulders/traps/neck and inner arms/inner thighs, so far so good.

good luck, interested in seeing your results.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
some others who may want to follow along - @enhanced @Studhorse @LeanEngineer @brofessorx @Rocket3015 @kjscatch @ValiantThor08 @WesleyInman @wesb2387 @Pl4typu5 @Dragoninho @thegodfather @Iwilleattuna
Thanks

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
damn, you must have huge feet...no way i could fit full doses of icon one and alpha four on my feet.

i've been using shins as a application site to shoulders/traps/neck and inner arms/inner thighs, so far so good.

Haha no doubt! They’re size 12s, but I applied the One first, it was more liquid than lotion, on man I was chasing that liquid down! By the second squirt, I was ready. I apply directly to my feet, and rub my feet together for five minutes. The Four was more lotion like, stayed put, but I was ready to chase by then. I’ve worked with DHB a lot, it crashes easily and isn’t the most forgiving powder, a lot of transdermal 1-test have bled on the way to me in shipping, this stuff is high quality.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

Haha no doubt! They’re size 12s, but I applied the One first, it was more liquid than lotion, on man I was chasing that liquid down! By the second squirt, I was ready. I apply directly to my feet, and rub my feet together for five minutes. The Four was more lotion like, stayed put, but I was ready to chase by then. I’ve worked with DHB a lot, it crashes easily and isn’t the most forgiving powder, a lot of transdermal 1-test have bled on the way to me in shipping, this stuff is high quality.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, the whole program locked up on me for about 20 minutes. I’ll try to clean this up tomorrow.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I saw my girlfriend tonight for the first time in five days. As soon as she saw me tonight she said you looked jacked. My muscle bellies feel fuller, if that’s possible...definitely worked my ass off this weekend. She can see that for sure

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I saw my girlfriend tonight for the first time in five days. As soon as she saw me tonight she said you looked jacked. My muscle bellies feel fuller, if that’s possible...definitely worked my ass off this weekend. She can see that for sure

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for the gainz

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following along!! I absolutely loved the Icon-one! I've yet to try the 4. Might have to get me some and give it a go.
S1+ was my favorite back in the day too!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are you using 4 pumps each of icon one and alpha 4?

yes, agreed very good quality.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reporting for booty !! I mean Duty !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
are you using 4 pumps each of icon one and alpha 4?

yes, agreed very good quality.
Getting the product yesterday evening, I went with a half dose of two squirts of both. It took a good ten minutes to dry, but felt really good once dry. May do that again, I’ve always spread my dosages throughout the day.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
IMG_3126.JPG

Morning stats after a small fasted walk

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
What did you dose, where did you apply it? In terms of results, what could you attribute to the SDrol. Yes, I do have that brand.
It’s been about six months, I remember the bottle lasted me a full
Month...I remember I did not max dose it out, treated it like an unknown. In hindsight, I could have been more aggressive. Planning on using again, at higher dose

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s been about six months, I remember the bottle lasted me a full
Month...I remember I did not max dose it out, treated it like an unknown. In hindsight, I could have been more aggressive. Planning on using again, at higher dose
So you did littler over 30mg a day. Good info. Was thinking about dosing 17mg a day, but if you completed bottle in 30 days, and could of gone higher in dose, I will bridge the TD SD into DMZ.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
So you did littler over 30mg a day. Good info. Was thinking about dosing 17mg a day, but if you completed bottle in 30 days, and could of gone higher in dose, I will bridge the TD SD into DMZ.
If you have a good amount of methyl experience, I think that should work well. It really helped me look lean and swollen- certain of that!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Getting the product yesterday evening, I went with a half dose of two squirts of both. It took a good ten minutes to dry, but felt really good once dry. May do that again, I’ve always spread my dosages throughout the day.
good choice pairing icon one with alpha four, in november when i run icon one again it will be with alpha four-really like the alpha four.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
good choice pairing icon one with alpha four, in november when i run icon one again it will be with alpha four-really like the alpha four.
Thank you. One of my biggest decision makers in using this combo, was exactly what was used in each product. Each could work well on its own, for a happy host organism if you will. Together, should be pretty awesome feeling!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Just had my first lifting session since starting the stack. I lifted with a partial fast going on, so I had the potential to crap out if I went too hard. I did five super circuits at the house.
50 back rows
30 biceps curls
20 rear delts
25 pushups
1-3 minutes core

Repeat x 5

I’ve been sending emails and prepping some items for work. It’s not hot as hell today, just death slightly warm over. I may try to get a couple of laps in around Forsyth Park.

Lunch was sprouted avocado toast, pulled chicken, fried pancetta, spices and Parmesan cheese.
IMG_3185.JPG

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That looks really good, but knowing its fried pancetta makes it even better!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
That looks really good, but knowing its fried pancetta makes it even better!
It was a savory reward for having gone hard, oh it was good! Now to use it to fuel a jog!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I technically did a three a day workout today. I was able to work from home, and did about 1.5 hour fasted walk this morning, lifted early this afternoon, and did 2.5 miles of jogging at 5 mph. I didn’t feel like a superhero, but had no issues at any of the events feeling motivated and ready to go. One thing I love about transdermals, are the speed they enter and exit your system.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a good day!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I technically did a three a day workout today. I was able to work from home, and did about 1.5 hour fasted walk this morning, lifted early this afternoon, and did 2.5 miles of jogging at 5 mph. I didn’t feel like a superhero, but had no issues at any of the events feeling motivated and ready to go. One thing I love about transdermals, are the speed they enter and exit your system.
running is good for the soul, i can forget about life for awhile!!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Good morning. Nothing too exceptional to report. The lotion goes on easily and well, it dries quickly and cleanly. Easy user report from me. I’m going to keep it at 4 pumps of each for the first week. I’ll probably take it up to 5 pumps of each next week. I like to start and have a baseline, before i tweak stuff. So far I’ve been pleased with the investment and am already considering a second month.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good morning. Nothing too exceptional to report. The lotion goes on easily and well, it dries quickly and cleanly. Easy user report from me. I’m going to keep it at 4 pumps of each for the first week. I’ll probably take it up to 5 pumps of each next week. I like to start and have a baseline, before i tweak stuff. So far I’ve been pleased with the investment and am already considering a second month.
some hormonals shine in the 2nd month, Alpha Four shines on 2nd day (y)....2 months is what i ran it for, and loved every minute of it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@thebigt and the "T" stands for Transdermals !

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
@thebigt and the "T" stands for Transdermals !
Oh that’s awesome. We should be friends man! Lol. That’s how I found this board back in mid-late 2002!