Motiv8er gets Iconic, Alpha 4 and Icon One

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Update:
I’ve gone up to five pumps per day, split throughout the day. The biggest thing I’ve noticed, is my recovery time is greatly improved. I’m getting bigger than normal pumps, so that’s good. Sleep and hunger are the same, nothing to report there. I’m still going through some periods of low calories and dieting, so to feel pretty strong, is a big plus. Overall, very happy with the stack. Definitely well dosed

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey bud, just checking in to see how it's going

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Update: cycle is going well. I feel great. Having some alpha moments of being a little aggressive, recovery seems to be really sped up too. The two products are delivering exactly what I wanted from them. It’s hard getting this much active ingredient in you without injecting, really glad to be able to rub on a powerful stack- and it’s legal! Will be using this stack for a while, I want to give it an 8 week run, see how well I’ve been able to maintain my low weight/ muscle quality and recover quickly.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Big update!
I’ve finished the two transdermals, I’ll will be switching up the cycle some. About a week ago, I started having some knee pain. I’ve got a newer left acl, need a right done. The good news, is if any of you were wondering, this is an extremely strong stack. I think for a beginner to transdermals, this stack would be like starting with a Cadillac of stacks. For my 50 transdermal cycles, it was definitely strong.

Not trying to make iconic sound good, but I literally could tell a few minutes after applying, my muscle bellies all seemed fuller- that was pre-lifting! I would consider running it again, but with even more joint support involved.

I’m switching into a nandrolone heavy cycle, to help lubricate my knees some. It’s almost October, it’ll be fine if I swell I little bit. I can pretty much hold my bf at 13% now without any anabolics, and can go lower with.

I give the stack a five star rating, wish I could have taken it out longer, but highly recommend!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I maintained a caloric deficit, and never felt weak or bad. I lost a ton of weight in the last year, close to 70 lbs, I never lost strength, which was half of what I wanted with this product. The other half was I wanted to hold onto the muscles I had. My bf has remained the same, I was at 12.8% bf this morning. I never felt bloated, but at times felt almost an energy rush from the product, not wild or anything but pleasant. I’d definitely consider using again, have to get my knees feeling a little bit better first.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Big update!
I’ve finished the two transdermals, I’ll will be switching up the cycle some. About a week ago, I started having some knee pain. I’ve got a newer left acl, need a right done. The good news, is if any of you were wondering, this is an extremely strong stack. I think for a beginner to transdermals, this stack would be like starting with a Cadillac of stacks. For my 50 transdermal cycles, it was definitely strong.

Not trying to make iconic sound good, but I literally could tell a few minutes after applying, my muscle bellies all seemed fuller- that was pre-lifting! I would consider running it again, but with even more joint support involved.

I’m switching into a nandrolone heavy cycle, to help lubricate my knees some. It’s almost October, it’ll be fine if I swell I little bit. I can pretty much hold my bf at 13% now without any anabolics, and can go lower with.

I give the stack a five star rating, wish I could have taken it out longer, but highly recommend!
Nice review.