DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patience persistence power and protein promote the perfect body
Good one, progression and periodization could fit in there too... how come so many power works start with P...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no distinction between strength of body and strength of mind. Willpower unites both halves.

Haha this is a fun contest, I feel like I'm trying to be a Buddhist master throwing down some serious wisdom yet having it be approachable to any audience
Yah it's cool eh... good quote by the way.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks.... I've been trying to win. One a day.....

When's the contest end btw?
I am thinking Friday noon as we have had really good responses. I am going to have a hard time with this one. Might be picking a name out of a hat.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"Lift with 110% of your effort because you want to, not because you have to."-LeanEngineer

extrem

extrem

Awards
Dont let weights control you!
You control the weights!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"If you want it bad enough, if you want that PR, then you'll do whatever it takes in order to achieve it, no matter what it is; sometimes theres sacrifices that you will make but in the end their worth it, because you get that feeling when u achieve your goal or get a PR." LeanEngineer

NPCworkhorse

NPCworkhorse

Awards
There's a redemptive power that making a choice has. Rather than feeling like you're an effect to all the things that are happening. Make a choice, just decide, what it's going to be. Who you're going to be, how you're going to do it. Just decide, and then from that point the universe is going to get out your way. -Phil Heath

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"Dieting, training and supplementing are habits; and when their habits you don't even think about whether you should do them or not; you just do them because their part of your daily life."-leanengineer

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Done with finals and can actually think of some quotes finally!

courage and bravery are muscles. With continued exercise they get stronger and better.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrows the day!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow so many great entries, I have to set aside some time to go through these more carefully, not going to be easy.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"Lifting and dieting and everything you do is all in your head; if u have the right mindset and are 110% dedicated and motivated you will succeed."-LeanEngineer

Hoping to win some pbold!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Driven2lift post 45 is the winner send me your addy :) Sorry to those that didn't win, it was a tough choice.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift post 45 is the winner send me your addy :) Sorry to those that didn't win, it was a tough choice.
Very unexpected!
I had a folder of quotes from my writing days I guess I picked the right one lol

Thanks DW! Great promo, and tons of great entries it was motivating to check in here daily

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
Congrats D2L! Great mild compound right here, I actually quite enjoy it stacked with another non-methyl.