Most euphoric preworkouts?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i remember driving my truck out to where i wanted to start my run, realized i didn't have my cd player with me a drove back home to get it....that was a few years ago and every since make sure i have it...

btw-i know cd players are old school-but so am i!!!
I have done the same. It’s just a completely different ballgame with your own music and being in your own bubble. I always make sure I have my IPod and usually make sure it’s charged. Of course I didn’t today. Nobody was at my gym at first, so I didn’t think it would be such a big deal. Then people were popping up out of nowhere. I should have asked them to come back later because I didn’t have my music. I’m sorry, you have to leave..

My IPod isn’t exactly the latest technology either!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have done the same. It’s just a completely different ballgame with your own music and being in your own bubble. I always make sure I have my IPod and usually make sure it’s charged. Of course I didn’t today. Nobody was at my gym at first, so I didn’t think it would be such a big deal. Then people were popping up out of nowhere. I should have asked them to come back later because I didn’t have my music. I’m sorry, you have to leave..

My IPod isn’t exactly the latest technology either!
i love music!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel like even though they were available in the 80s they really didn't take off until the mid 90s and then were almost immediately overshadowed by MP3 players.
i guess you would find it odd that cd sales reached their peak in 2002, lol.

i have never owned a mp3player or any other device for portable music other than cassette players and cd players....i hated it when sony stopped making walkmans, i could buy blank tapes and record the songs i wanted off my huge album collection.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

i have never owned a mp3player or any other device for portable music other than cassette players and cd players....i hated it when sony stopped making walkmans, i could buy blank tapes and record the songs i wanted off my huge album collection.
In the boom box with the double tape deck? Good times.

That sounds about right, though. From the mid 90s to the early 2000s. I was hoping they'd last at least as long (ideally, much longer) than records as the primary media for music.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I remember jogging with my Sony Walkman cassette player for sure, and of course in the gym! I kind of skipped the portable CD player phase and went right from cassettes to MP3 🤷‍♂️

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In the boom box with the double tape deck? Good times.

That sounds about right, though. From the mid 90s to the early 2000s. I was hoping they'd last at least as long (ideally, much longer) than records as the primary media for music.
i bought the plug in that went from my garrard turntable to boombox....could record my vinyl albums onto cassette tapes, could also record favorite songs from cd onto cassette....
maybe i am misunderstanding you-did you like cd over vinyl album?

admittedly there are imperfections heard on vinyl that aren't heard on cd but the sound of vinyl is much crisper and clearer, imo...for me i prefer analog over digital.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i bought the plug in that went from my garrard turntable to boombox....could record my vinyl albums onto cassette tapes, could also record favorite songs from cd onto cassette....
maybe i am misunderstanding you-did you like cd over vinyl album?

admittedly there are imperfections heard on vinyl that aren't heard on cd but the sound of vinyl is much crisper and clearer, imo...for me i prefer analog over digital.
I like vinyl but CDs are a close second IMO. Far superior to cassette tapes.

Obviously MP3 is just as good as CD and never gets scratched but there's something about having the physical thing and finding space for them and reorganizing them and all that. You just don't get the same experience clicking with a mouse or poking at a little mp3 player.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, so I tried this mo-fo and it certainly is a high quality product! The Raindow Candy flavor I had was one of the best tasting PWO I have probably ever had, or at least tied with some of the flavors OL had with RE1GN. To me it tasted most like a lemon/watermelon flavor, but not very tart- which I like. Mixability was also non problematic and I used a full scoop.

So, I guess it really shouldn’t come as a surprise to me or anyone else that I felt a bit mentally flat and had less “get up and go” in comparison to my exotic stim PWOs which I have been taking for countless years. It’s not an exotic stim PWO, so it would be foolish of me to expect it to feel like one. I bought this because I wanted to try something different, and it is. So is the flat feeling specifically from the exclusion of exotic stims, or was the 200mg of l-theanine more responsible for that? I don’t really know, but sometimes you feel like being a bit more on the chill side when you go for a workout.

There is another factor at play here too in terms of mental energy today. My IPod was dead! So I was stuck listening to the gym radio which I don’t even know what it was that was playing. Country oldies? Whatever it was, it was not working for me. I think we can all agree that music can have a big impact on how we feel in the gym.

Aside from that, I was hitting PRs on pull exercises and triceps. I’m still working up my strength gradually for push exercises and such after basically recovering from a recent shoulder issue. I can’t give full credit to All Out Ultra for that, as I dosed my Triton again before working out as well. I don’t ever plan on not using that.

I never like to completely assess any product based on the first experience, so I am looking forward to trying it again..
Yeah I would expect it to hit like DMHA or any of the crazy pres: I haven’t tried anything with Dynamine in it yet but plan on trying all out. All Out looks like a good pre you can use daily. I’ll. Try to save the crazy stuff for two or three Timor’s a week. Key word is try. Lol

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So a friend told me he likes this PWO and I haven’t taken one in years so I thought I’d give this a try. Energy level is ok but there’s definitely something in this that gives me a strong mood boost and moderate euphoria. Not sure if there’s something extra in this because I’m not seeing anything on the label that jumps out at me. I usually take 2-3g of yellow Kratom PWO and I didn’t need it with this.

IMG_8457.jpg

IMG_8458.jpg

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For me it's Stimmax by Performax + l-theanine, clean euphoric energy

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So a friend told me he likes this PWO and I haven’t taken one in years so I thought I’d give this a try. Energy level is ok but there’s definitely something in this that gives me a strong mood boost and moderate euphoria. Not sure if there’s something extra in this because I’m not seeing anything on the label that jumps out at me. I usually take 2-3g of yellow Kratom PWO and I didn’t need it with this.

View attachment 207070
View attachment 207071
I enjoyed the bubble gum flavor of this. They really nailed the flavor. Wish more companies would do bubble gum.