Euphoric Feeling

M

MRP80

Awards
Hi All,

A while back I bought this pump product from a local nutrition shop. I only take this every once and a while but I’ve noticed whenever I do, I occasionally get a very euphoric feeling. Does anyone know which ingredient in this supplement may be causing the euphoria? I thought it may be the phenylethylamine but I purchased some bulk and haven’t experienced the same effects. The feeling is very great and motivating.

Thanks!!

IMG_0488.JPG
IMG_0489.JPG

N

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi All,

A while back I bought this pump product from a local nutrition shop. I only take this every once and a while but I’ve noticed whenever I do, I occasionally get a very euphoric feeling. Does anyone know which ingredient in this supplement may be causing the euphoria? I thought it may be the phenylethylamine but I purchased some bulk and haven’t experienced the same effects. The feeling is very great and motivating.

Thanks!!

View attachment 171858View attachment 171859
My first thought is Phenylethylamine and maybe the combo with Choline.
Phenylethylamine has a very short half life.
For how long does this feeling last?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took something called euphoria from blackstone labs and thought i was going to hospital no joke.. heart beat felt slow and body was more in unknown place..

M

MRP80

Awards
My first thought is Phenylethylamine and maybe the combo with Choline.
Phenylethylamine has a very short half life.
For how long does this feeling last?
Thanks for the response. I would say it lasts about 20 minutes. Maybe less. Wish it lasted much longer!

A

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took something called euphoria from blackstone labs and thought i was going to hospital no joke.. heart beat felt slow and body was more in unknown place..
I actually love that product! But yeah, the first time I took it, it was pretty scary. Haha anyway, it's for sure the combination that's giving you the euphoric effects, combines with a little inositol and it would probably be even stronger, but while I can't really justify it scientifically, I wouldn't take combine stims and Neuro transmitters more than once in a great while.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
My guess would be DMAA given its a pump related product? Do you also get an energectic feeling when taking or just a pump?

M

MRP80

Awards
Yes I typically take some kind of stim along with it. I think the blend of ingredients creates the euphoria because phenylethylamine and choline on their own don’t produce this effect for me. Thanks for everyone input.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Since you said you only occasionally get that feeling, I would find it hard to attribute that to this product specifically. And anyway, the dose on PEA and choline are very low, I doubt they’re doing much. Pay attention to what other supplements you’re taking with it or possibly other factors. Hard to say for sure though.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My guess is PEA even though the dose is extremely low.

Give HyperMax a try sometime lol. Very euphoric and great for pumps.

HYPERsuppfacts.jpeg

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking at that label the ingredient that may cause euphoria, as others have said, is the PEA, followed by the choline. Again, as others have said, nothing in this product is dosed very well for creating euphoria.

It could be placebo. Or it could be simple increase in blood flow from the citrulline and glycerol, which are the only recently dosed ingredients IMO. Or it could ve something in the product that isn't disclosed on the label - maybe it actually IS blow? At least then it would kind of be disclosed on the label..

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
phenylethylamine as it last for short time. Back in 2006 or so I tried some expirements with phenylethylamine and hordinine (mao-b inhibior) nutraplanet used to sell . didnt get much from it

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
phenylethylamine as it last for short time. Back in 2006 or so I tried some expirements with phenylethylamine and hordinine (mao-b inhibior) nutraplanet used to sell . didnt get much from it
John, you should check out Skywalk from Myoblox, its screamin' in regards to a nootrop/focus product.