Most EUPHORIC pre workout for 2016

Chocolate

Awards
Alright guys I'm sure we all remember craze. Remember the insane euphoric feeling?? (Yes I know the dude behind Driven Sports is known for being shady by spiking supplements)

Anyway, what's your favorite feel good pwo? I'm not asking for healthiest, or safest etc, just looking for a pwo that can come close to that feeling.

IMO, Mesomorph came close but didn't quite cut it, same with Frenzy.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love mesomorph, high volume or conquer. All three are awesome and give me that feeling.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything with DMAA or DMHA will give that euphoric feeling. That's the biggest upside of using aliphatic amines.

Best options for those would be:

Mesomorph
Triple X

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know OxyMax XT is a fat burner, but contains N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine and Beta-Phenylethylamine which both play an important role in giving users a euphoric feeling. The beta pea will release catecholamines (dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenalin), which lead to that “feel good” mood. Taking it pre workout will also give you a good dose of caffeine and amento, both are good pre workout.

You could also look into HyperMax XT, but I think you would be happier with OxyMax XT. I suggest HyperMax XT because it contains Eria Jarensis Extract and N-PEA, which is in OxyMax XT, is a constituent of Eria Jarnesis Extract.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lg resolution is said to be a feel good energy enhancer....might want to look into it

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
If looking for more 1,3

Dust Extreme is pretty intense with a very strong focus
Centurion Labz God of Rage

Gaspari got something in the works for that SP250 with 1,3 I am sure that will be good and iForce has a new one coming out I believe but might be wrong on that so some strong options to come yet!

I was taking hi-techs adderex with some stims as well

You could always add nootropics into the mix which could bring up the feels and focus :)

Olympus Labs has that Elix1r which is a nootropic energy drink is pretty great also tastes like cinnamon candies I mix that with some ephedrine :p

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer my own mix

Armodafinil
Straight DMAA (pure form, not mixed with other stuff)
T3
Caffeine
L-Tyrosine

All in low to moderate doses of course. Keep you going for 8-10 hours at a time...

And to keep from having a heart attack (j/k but not really):

ACE-II inhibitor
Calcium Channel Blocker
Garlic Extract

Blood pressure low, but da brain still high

But for the less hardcore folks, caffeine, L-Tyrosine and DMAA will do just fine together.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer my own mix

Armodafinil
Straight DMAA (pure form, not mixed with other stuff)
T3
Caffeine
L-Tyrosine

All in low to moderate doses of course. Keep you going for 8-10 hours at a time...
Just curious as to what doses you use, and if you're taking all of those at once. I really enjoy moderate amounts of DMAA and caffeine, and I've used Armodafinil alone before and liked it, but all 3 together seems like it'd be a bit much.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious as to what doses you use, and if you're taking all of those at once. I really enjoy moderate amounts of DMAA and caffeine, and I've used Armodafinil alone before and liked it, but all 3 together seems like it'd be a bit much.
I worked my way into them together. Not all at once, at first..

I started with just Armodafinil and rotated EOD with DMAA. After building some tolerance, I started taking Armod w/ caffeine. Then added DMAA in low, low doses (like 25mg). From there, I started using the blood pressure meds just to be safe. Never had any issues, other than taking too much DMAA and having recurring crashes throughout the day (really crappy lethargy, multiple times per day when you take too much DMAA).

Truth is, they are all benign until you increase the dose of DMAA. DMAA at 50mg, cake walk. DMAA @ 150+mg, really high for a good two hours then subsequent crashes over and over, until about 12 hours later.

But every now and then I took:

Armod - 150mg
Caffeine - 120mg (drank a crystal light packet. Sipped as I did morning fasted cardio)
T3 - 25mcg - this just speeds up the process for everything to kick in but doesn't amplify it in a sense. Instead of taking 90 minutes to kick in, it takes 45 minutes instead.
L-Tyrosine - 1000-1500mg, occasionally 2g
DMAA - 50-100mg

Another great one that is much, much cleaner is subbing out Armod and DMAA w/ Yohimbine. But that fat burner works differently than the other two and targets a specific type of fat, so I usually take it intermittently anyways.

But from my experience, a single dose of Clen is potentially MUCH more dangerous than all of that stuff combined. Just 20mcg too much of Clen can take you from a fat burning zone to digging around for Beta blockers, blood pressure meds and considering going to the hospital for services.

The best compromise for all of this has been Ephedrine and Yohimbine, both in lower doses. I do not recommend this, as I'm not even 100% sure on the scientific literature whether they can be done safely, but from an anecdotal experience, they get the job done very well with very little:

Ephedrine - 12.5 - 37.5mg
Yohimbine HCI - 5mg
Caffeine - 50-200mg (depends on sensitivity)
L-Tyrosine - 1g

Kills appetite and burns fat. Turns eating into a task rather than a hormonal response to a need.

clk

clk

Awards
Enrage extreme is stellar. Has 1,3 and several nootropics like phenylpiracitam and choline.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enrage extreme is stellar. Has 1,3 and several nootropics like phenylpiracitam and choline.
Phenylpriacitam shouldn't be used more than a few times a week

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know OxyMax XT is a fat burner, but contains N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine and Beta-Phenylethylamine which both play an important role in giving users a euphoric feeling. The beta pea will release catecholamines (dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenalin), which lead to that “feel good” mood. Taking it pre workout will also give you a good dose of caffeine and amento, both are good pre workout.

You could also look into HyperMax XT, but I think you would be happier with OxyMax XT. I suggest HyperMax XT because it contains Eria Jarensis Extract and N-PEA, which is in OxyMax XT, is a constituent of Eria Jarnesis Extract.
I've used OxyMax XT for my PW energy and combined it with a non stimulant PW and it's worked great
on energy and focus and definitely put's you in a good mood.

clk

clk

Awards

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
If looking for more 1,3

Dust Extreme is pretty intense with a very strong focus
Centurion Labz God of Rage

Gaspari got something in the works for that SP250 with 1,3 I am sure that will be good and iForce has a new one coming out I believe but might be wrong on that so some strong options to come yet!

I was taking hi-techs adderex with some stims as well

You could always add nootropics into the mix which could bring up the feels and focus :)

Olympus Labs has that Elix1r which is a nootropic energy drink is pretty great also tastes like cinnamon candies I mix that with some ephedrine :p
Do you only mix that when cutting? Id like to add some ephedrine or dmaa to preworkout only have ephedrine atm though

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Do you only mix that when cutting? Id like to add some ephedrine or dmaa to preworkout only have ephedrine atm though
I use ephedrine off and on all year round most the time on recomp/bulk I am starving at even 4500+ calories lol so it helps curb the appetite a little but either way it adds a nice energy effect to the other stimulants :D

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, I've seen stim junkies but this takes the cake. "Heart, let's see how much you can take..."
fueledpassion

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I've seen stim junkies but this takes the cake. "Heart, let's see how much you can take..."
fueledpassion
Mind you, I have a naturally high tolerance to stims and I worked my way up in doses and adt'l stimulants.

But I take no risk that isn't calculated and well-prepared for. I always take my ACE-II and Calcium channel blockers to make sure blood pressure never rises. This, I believe, is key to heart health when on stims. The fast heart beat isn't so bad when the blood pressure remains around 130/80...

what I generally aim for is the interaction that stimulants have with epinephprine, norepinephrine and the a2/b2 receptors. The higher blood pressure makes for a "wakeful" experience, but since I don't like the risk associated with high blood pressure, I take the Armodafinil instead, which in my case seems to have very little interaction with the blood vessels.

And, not to drag this out, but I don't do this type of thing all the time. I'm on a fish and egg white only diet w/ MCT, PB and green beans as my side items and doing 2hrs of cardio daily. I'm below 7% and hoping to reach 5.5% by show time, which is just 9 days away...so this isn't typical for me.