Most Detailed Epistane Log -SH*T JUST GOT REAL!

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Epistaneman hows the little epistaneman doing thus far? Libdo up down out?

Before I answer this question I would like you and everyone to know that ANY and ALL things regarding my cycle I will post. So if I haven't posted something about libido...it is because there has been no effect in libido...both negative OR positive.

Got a good di*k sucking this morning. Yes...lil epstaneman is working good. Same as usual. I hear this stuff SPIKES libido so I'm looking forward to lasting past one nut in bed for a change. heh

Now....off to kill legs guys. BEAST MODE = ON

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
DAY 13:

I can't sit ....I can't get up....well...I can but it hurts when I do it. New plan....use arms to lift body rather then legs....ya...I think that'll work. Killed legs and looking forward to my rest day tomorrow where I can sleep my ass off. F'n traps were swore....not so good for squats but you know the rules....'no bitching on leg day.'

When I move my arms like I'm doing a bicep curl, all my muscles in my arms get super tight and my veins show more. And I'm not even curling anything. Sounds weird but I even 'feel' bigger.

Anyway......I'ma go smoke some bud, make my woman give me a back rub...... and crash out.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
DAY 14:

Yo guys. Today was a good rest day. Getting my protein in all day. Smoking the bud. Busting nutts. Guess you can call it an active rest day. Got chest and triceps manana.

When my gal was giving me a back rub last night, she noticed I had 2 pimples on my back. This morning I had what looked like 2 more coming in. I have slight acne already on my face so this type of side for me is to be expected. Going to have regular acne creme rubbed into my back and see how that go's. Other then that, not much else to report on this rest day of days. People still saying I look big .......and just enjoying the cycle.

Tomorrow starts week 3. Plans are to continue right along, double the taurine and add 4g of fish oil with the animal flex. Why? Because I'm the kinda guy that would like to stop sh*t before it happens rather then once it happens. Fish oil is cheap as fu*k too.

Till next time.......TRAIN LIKE A BEAST!

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
So no sides, right? It's great ain't it

Aside from the subtle bacne starting to sit in.....only side so far has been getting swole. O....and lots and lots of gas which I'm dub'n as

"The Epi Farts" heh

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
2 WEEK PROGRESS PICS

My body caliper was pissing me off so I decided to just upload some pics for you guys. Also, keep in mind you'll see my before pic looks nothing like my profile pic. This is because during my 2 week pre-load of hawthorn berry I was pigging out and skipping workout sessions. I acquired quite a bit of fat back. Either the case....here is my 2 weeks of progress so far.

frntprogress.JPG

bckprog.JPG

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Here is a picture I took of myself after hitting the gym......

dehulk.jpg

hahahaha

sunaddicted

sunaddicted

Awards
strong back progress in only 2 weeks (even if ur hitting the pose a little better in the second picture)

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
strong back progress in only 2 weeks (even if ur hitting the pose a little better in the second picture)

Thanks. Also not bad considering my back workout on week 1 didn't have me feeling as swore. On week 2's back workout I dropped the weight, focused more on form, squeeze and contracted the muscle on every rep.....back was swore as hell the next day. Definitely got the back workout on lock and may just start hitting chest AS SOON as it recovers, rather then when next weeks chest workout comes along. It seems to be lacking a bit.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Damn brother good work!! This cycle is gonna do a lot for you! Keep killing this ****!

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Damn brother good work!! This cycle is gonna do a lot for you! Keep killing this ****!
Thanks. I bust my ass off in the gym. So far it's been working PrEtTy Sweet.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro if that's how it is for you on day 13-15 then with you hit like 20-25 ur gonna be chuck diesel with it

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
DAY 15:

o-YA....I KNOW I killed chest today. Chest and tricep day, but I really blew the hell outa chest since it seems to be lacking a bit. Not much else to say guys....gonna hit up Wal-Mart to buy some groceries....have a late protein filled meal, smoke some bud....then it's off to bed. Where I'll be making gains IN-MY-SLEEP!

And if you don't know........

......now you know......NIGGA!

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Yeah bro if that's how it is for you on day 13-15 then with you hit like 20-25 ur gonna be chuck diesel with it

Those progress pics were taken this morning, so its my 2weeks progress. Though I guess if you want to be technical about it, they were taken on day 15.

Also....don't use gay names I don't understand and Google only to find out I hate myself for now understanding it. :firedevil:

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I never thought to google it. Sorry didn't mean to call u an alcoholic drink

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Never thought about what it means but now that I googled it I apologize for my poor choice of words. Also phone app was trippin, reason for douple post

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Never thought about what it means but now that I googled it I apologize for my poor choice of words. Also phone app was trippin, reason for douple post

I was just fuc*n around. You can post any dribble that comes to your mind.....I DO IT. Course.....that's just how I roll.

When I Googled I found out that it was a combination of Chuck Norris and Vin Disel. Ergo Chuck Diesel. Pretty gay.

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
Looking good (no homo) you can see a difference on the pictures, can't wait till I start mine. Ill probably ask some questions later on if your OK with it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
Whats your protein intake?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Looking good (no homo) you can see a difference on the pictures, can't wait till I start mine. Ill probably ask some questions later on if your OK with it.

All questions are welcomed bro. Feel free to ask.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
DAY 16:

Well I went so hard on chest yesterday I kind of got a kink/slight pain in my left shoulder/kneck/back. Took today off. Instead of tomorrow being my active rest day, I'll be doing today's workout tomorrow. I didn't snap nothing up so it's all good. I keep up'n the weight each workout and I think, at least for chest day, I'll slow the roll.
Strength gains are still coming. More steady then they are dramatic. The first strength jump was dramatic as hell....now it just seems to be steady. No new pimples popping up on my back. My triceps are regular sore (if that makes sense), my chest is REALLY sore...and my legs still feel like someone beat them with a base ball bat when I was sleeping.

And now....a moment from a day in the life of Epstaneman ....presenting....'Leg Day'
photokkkk.JPG

Check you guys later......

loafy777

Awards
All questions are welcomed bro. Feel free to ask.
Whats your protein intake?
...except for that one. :salook:

Sorry, I couldn't resist busting your balls. That and I'm curious about the answer too so I figured I'd call it out in case you missed it. I'm going to guess that the answer is something along the lines of a metric sh¡t-ton since you said that you were planning between 200-400 calories from carbs (you actually said 50g - 100g, but I did the math based on 4 calories per gram of carbs).

While we're at it, it doesn't look like you mentioned anything about ramping any supplements pre-cycle. Is that on-point or were you just logging from cycle through PCT?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I pre-loaded Hawthorn Berry for 2 weeks before my cycle started. I got the NOW brand of Hawthorn Berry 550mg and took as directed. (2 caps 3x daily) I now take 3 caps of these daily instead, and also have HB included in my AI LIFE SUPPORT product I take daily as well. Also got pre-cycle blood work which can be viewed on the first page of my log.

My calories, protein, and carb intake is as follows:

At minimum I get at LEAST 1g of protein per lb of lbm from whole foods. I end up eating well over this on most days.

I also get at LEAST 1g of protein per lb of lbm in protein shakes.

Since I've switched my plans from a re-comp to a bulk right after week 1, my carb intake has been 300-500 carbs depending on how the day go's.

My calories are 3,000 + It seems this Epistane is good at keeping fat storing at bay while eating mass quantities of dirty protein filled foods. I seem to be leaning out at the same time. Though this can just be an optical illusion since I'm gaining more muscle and it's stretching everything out. At worst case, I have maintained the same bf%.

To be honest, I'm pretty much dirty bulking at this point. My nutrition consists of church's chicken, bbq steak, skinny cow ice creams, sub way subs, LOTS of barbacoa tacos. I mean LOTS!!! To tell you the truth....I mainly just eat barbacoa lol I have it coming out of my ears already. Fuc*n LOVE barbacoa. I avoid meals that are mainly all carbs and fat like pizza....and stick to foods that consist of mainly protein but are still dirty foods in their own right. I avoid all junk foods and liquid calories. If I eat junk food, I'll go buy a box of healthy carb smart fudge sticks and down the whole box. nom nom nom!

From my short experience with Epistane/Pro-Hormones, it seems eating less keeps you from taking advantage of the full benefits they offer. IE. Increased protein synthesis and nutrient partitioning. I'd say, use these fu*kers to bulk. The more you eat, the better you will respond. Focus on loosing the fat later down the line. Remember....you'll have PLENTY of new muscle to help you burn that fat faster. And if your a fat person at heart like myself, you'll love how your NEW caloric deficit is pretty damn high.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
...except for that one. :salook:

Sorry, I couldn't resist busting your balls. That and I'm curious about the answer too so I figured I'd call it out in case you missed it. I'm going to guess that the answer is something along the lines of a metric sh¡t-ton since you said that you were planning between 200-400 calories from carbs (you actually said 50g - 100g, but I did the math based on 4 calories per gram of carbs).

While we're at it, it doesn't look like you mentioned anything about ramping any supplements pre-cycle. Is that on-point or were you just logging from cycle through PCT?

I literally explain that in my very first post of this log lol ha ha ha

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I got ur back lol

I don't see why people don't take the time to read through logs. When I was reading through logs....sure I was like...Fu*k...that's allot of pages and lots of posts from OTHER people. But by the time your done researching....you realize there are hardly any 'complete' detailed logs.....so might as well read post by post.

Otherwise you end up with questions that have already been answered. Tsk tsk.......

loafy777

Awards
I literally explain that in my very first post of this log lol ha ha ha
Yes. Yes you did. Haha, oh well. Hazard of my being a smartass I suppose.

In any case, keep the goodness rolling man. Looking forward to more progression.

Side note: I did read your full thread and about 20+ others. That being the case, I got confused and didn't see it listed when I went back to look. Noticed after Red kindly pointed it out that you buried it further down then I thought it would've been. Oops!

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Yes. Yes you did. Haha, oh well. Hazard of my being a smartass I suppose.

In any case, keep the goodness rolling man. Looking forward to more progression.

Side note: I did read your full thread and about 20+ others. That being the case, I got confused and didn't see it listed when I went back to look. Noticed after Red kindly pointed it out that you buried it further down then I thought it would've been. Oops!

Next time I'll use stick figures, arrows, and flashy lights ;)

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
?thanks for the info on the hb

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
DAY 17:

Just ate some barbacoa. You know whatsup. Popped my supports, smoking some bud...days winding down...figured, time to post todays log.

It was a breezey morning...as they always are approaching fall. The air was fine, crisp, and the epistane was just entering my system. I felt bigger. I looked bigger. But my penis sadly remained the same size.

On a good note, my back and bicep workout was great. Was busting ass in the gym, and not in a 'eww he drinks too much protein shakes' kinda way. Not much to report. My back right of my back feels a little tight. Not sure if its the so call 'back pumps' you can get. I'll keep an eye on it. If anything I think if it is, then it could be from not having much water throughout the day today. Got arm day tomorrow.

CURLS FOR THE GIRLS BABY!

curlsforthegirls.jpg

murk01

murk01

Awards
Ur bulking with epi? Would that produce a leaner bulk?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Ur bulking with epi? Would that produce a leaner bulk?

Yes I'am bulking with epi. It seems to be good for a lean bulk. If you ate clean foods only, I'm sure it be SUPER lean results....only you'd probably find it VERY hard to get all the calories in needed to see good gains.

As it is, my weight increase is starting to slow down and I'm dirty bulking so to speak. May have to start making mass gainer shakes just to keep the progress going.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
go for it man, see what happens. I love being my own personal experiment

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Day 18:

Killed arms today. Ladies been kranky. Turns out she just needed some dick. In the process found my balls have shrank a bit.

BUSTED ALL KINDS OF NUTS!!!!

May take tomorrow off the gym. Body feels swore and I haven't been getting as good of rest as I should/can be. Still looking beast though.

dehulk.jpg

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Where'd m'balls go???
Haha
Saturday I think, will be my new rest day. Too many weekend warriors in the god damned way at the gym on Saturdays. Getouttathefknway! Go do your bicep curls somewhere else besides in the squat rack!!!!! Plus all the lame "boot camp" bullshiz full of soccer moms with their lame trainers who don't even lift. Corporate ass Lifetime fitness can get my (small) nuuuuttttzzzzzz!!!!!

Red9

Red9

Awards
Where'd m'balls go???
Haha
Saturday I think, will be my new rest day. Too many weekend warriors in the god damned way at the gym on Saturdays. Getouttathefknway! Go do your bicep curls somewhere else besides in the squat rack!!!!! Plus all the lame "boot camp" bullshiz full of soccer moms with their lame trainers who don't even lift. Corporate ass Lifetime fitness can get my (small) nuuuuttttzzzzzz!!!!!
Haha this. Fridays and saturday are a zoo at my gym full of idiots

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
You taking anything to wake the old boys up now that they shrunk?

Well mine will b doing OT this weekend as its my anniversary and kids r gone so Mr. Winky better work or I won't have to worry about my nuts. She will cut them off and feed me them on a silver platter.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Bow chicka bow wow. Rock out with your pecker out bruvva! Rock it like when you were dating. I'm in the same boat as you except my kids are never gone and its not my anniversary. And well I guess I'm not really in the same boat as you at all

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Lol well I have my zinc and Meca on hand and some blue thing on stand by if needed.

All I know is there wasn't many seeds last week but one hell of a thunder blast. I was happy and who cares about the seeds. I think lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Before someone chimes in and tells me the above won't help if I'm shut down yup your right but want to try the regular stuff first before getting with one of the creams I put in my back that I can't think of the name of right now. Lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Yup! That's it.

Hows it working for u?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Truth is when I got all my goodies shipped I never thought about getting it. Everything takes forever to clear customs here n the north side f the moon. So let's hope HE doesn't have any issues thus y I'm try the stuff I am. Crap even if it's a placebo I'm fine. I'd even fake it if I had to as long as the little guy. Oops did I say little. Guy works lol!!!!!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I've never used it before this cycle. I started it week 3. I like it. I bought 2 but only need 1. Does customs check everything? Like if I shipped it to you? Prob should switch to PM

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
You taking anything to wake the old boys up now that they shrunk?

Well mine will b doing OT this weekend as its my anniversary and kids r gone so Mr. Winky better work or I won't have to worry about my nuts. She will cut them off and feed me them on a silver platter.

They're not 'shrunk' persay. More like 'shrink-ing' Noticed them smaller but I still have enough down there to not go out and by the largest SUV known to man.

I won't be taking anything on cycle to counter this.....my pct will take care of that. I don't really have to hide it as my woman knows what I'm taking so it's all good.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
DAY 19:

Called today a rest day. Guess I'll be dealing with the weekend zoo at the gym as well. Shoulders/traps tomorrow. I noticed my left node/gland is a little swollen and has slight pain. So my body is reacting to some type of infection. Could be several things, but the only one I'm more concerned about is liver stress. So out of playing it safe I got bloods done this morning. See how the o'll livers doing bout 3 weeks in on 45mg.

Check you guys later.

nro.jpg

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Yikes!!

Hope it's nothing major

Good luck man and keep us posted