Most cost effective "test" base?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I recommended Trenazone to my gym partner because I had such great results with it but he wanted to run it with a test base so he doesn't get limp dixk like I did. What would be the most cost effective test base for 8 weeks?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Bump

bigred6347

Awards
im running trenazone and epi right now and no limp dick probs. im only 2ish weeks in though.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Dermacrine and a DHT-type PH worked good for me. I believe I used two DHT deals at the same time that cycle actually, P-stanz and AHv3...plus dermacrine...
P-stanz sounds good. We were thinking 4ad or 250mg of test a week, but the 4ad would get expensive

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
if he doesnt want to pin, go for dermacrine by primordial performance.... thats amazing test base and kicks in quickly.... if not, then if you can find 1-androsterone?.... amazing test base 2... and if he wants to pin test enanthate or test propionate.... just consider the half life of test enanthate to know when to start PCT :)

oh and for a DHT base, androhard, stano or proviron would help

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
P-stanz sounds good. We were thinking 4ad or 250mg of test a week, but the 4ad would get expensive
yeah 4ad would probably be better than dermacrine....I have a bunch of AMv3 and AMv2 I got cheap laying around for just such purpose ....1-dhea and 4-dhea, but all that stuff is expensive....as is the AHv3 but I only mentioned it since Its what I actually used....but there are much cheaper DHT alternatives as you know. The dermacrine does not last long at full dosage, so I'm not sure if its more cost effective than the 4ad? should be, but I'm not really sure. seems like you go through bottles of that stuff really fast, transaderm is supposed to last much longer, if you can find it that is.....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Derma/transaderm would be best for legal stuff. If he isn't afraid to pin then screw it go with test, test is best!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
transaderm is supposed to last much longer, if you can find it that is.....
If you can find it without paying an arm and a leg lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another option would be some Pa Spray or D Spray from prototype.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If you can find it without paying an arm and a leg lol.
yeah that is why I added the qualifier if you can find it, nevermind afford it LOL!.....that is the reason I have used dermacrine the last few times...easier to acquire....well other than the lapse in production between the PP runs and the current BPS run :D....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah that is why I added the qualifier if you can find it, nevermind afford it LOL!.....that is the reason I have used dermacrine the last few times...easier to acquire....well other than the lapse in production between the PP runs and the current BPS run :D....
I feel ya.
Cost wise though...if you ever saw the BOGO transa deal, paying the $140 for 16 weeks worth did beat Derma's pricing but still. DAMN. Whatever happened to $50 lol.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
andromass 2!... almost forgot.... equals 400 mgs of test e according to primordial

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I feel ya.
Cost wise though...if you ever saw the BOGO transa deal, paying the $140 for 16 weeks worth did beat Derma's pricing but still. DAMN. Whatever happened to $50 lol.
for 16 weeks its actually a bargain at that price....since its legal and effective....unless you have access to the dark side of course :D.....

Bigherm

Awards
Screw that oral only ****!!! Run some test e and eat like a mofo.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
andromass 2!... almost forgot.... equals 400 mgs of test e according to primordial
I got two bottles of AMv2 I want to run at full dosage with deca-durabolin 3-400mg per week :D......that will put it to the test, no pun intended (ok it was intended)....I've been putting it off, I don't like pinning....at all....

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Haha i feel you bro, I HATE SYRINGES 2, its like a phobia LOL, altho ill give it a try in a few months with primoteston since i want a longer cycle (so im preparing myself mentally LOL)... andromass is amazing stuff as all primordial products, ive seen great reviews on it, by the way, just a suggeston, androhard would suit you great for that cycle along with andromass

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Haha i feel you bro, I HATE SYRINGES 2, its like a phobia LOL, altho ill give it a try in a few months with primoteston since i want a longer cycle (so im preparing myself mentally LOL)... andromass is amazing stuff as all primordial products, ive seen great reviews on it, by the way, just a suggeston, androhard would suit you great for that cycle along with andromass
yeah I'd add in some DHT also....I got 2 bottles of AMv2 and one of AMv3 (which has the DHT component in there)...I'd do 2 AMv3's and 4 AMv2's per day....so I'd be getting some decent DHT action there, but not enough....I'd need to add some more DHT in there. But I'll do whatever it takes to accomplish whatever my goal is, pinning included, done it plenty of times before. But I still don't like it, and try to put it off as long as I can :D.....

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
hahaha nice man, im new to pinning, my biggest fear is to hit a nerve and then the syringe breaks inside the muscle :S but now that ive done a couple of runs, i think is time to graduate to the syringes uh oh :(

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
hahaha nice man, im new to pinning, my biggest fear is to hit a nerve and then the syringe breaks inside the muscle :S but now that ive done a couple of runs, i think is time to graduate to the syringes uh oh :(
Its not that bad if you know wtf you are doing....its just a process, and you must take care in each step....like pinning in the right spot, aspirating properly etc....Its really pretty painless and easy....My problem? I HATE BLOOD! :D....and of course you run the risk of pulling out and the vein shooting blood halfway across the room (probably not gonna happen much but...) and then there is the blood that trickles out, even though its minimal at best....I HATE that shyt lol....

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm scared to death of needles! My wife's a nurse so I'm going to be making her pin my glutes so I can't see it lol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dermacrine and stano FTW

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Would superdrol be similar to stano in terms of dht?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Would superdrol be similar to stano in terms of dht?
Superdrol is a DHT derivative, but just because it is DHT derivative, doesnt mean it will have androgenic properties (at least in the case of superdrol, androgenic properties would be extremely weak). anyways, you SHOULDNT stack superdrol with tren D:... that would fk you up. you better pick a better choice for a DHT base

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if he doesnt want to pin, go for dermacrine by primordial performance.... thats amazing test base and kicks in quickly.... if not, then if you can find 1-androsterone?.... amazing test base 2... and if he wants to pin test enanthate or test propionate.... just consider the half life of test enanthate to know when to start PCT :)

oh and for a DHT base, androhard, stano or proviron would help
1-Androsterone is not a good test base. Your thinking of 4-AD.

yeah 4ad would probably be better than dermacrine....I have a bunch of AMv3 and AMv2 I got cheap laying around for just such purpose ....1-dhea and 4-dhea, but all that stuff is expensive....as is the AHv3 but I only mentioned it since Its what I actually used....but there are much cheaper DHT alternatives as you know. The dermacrine does not last long at full dosage, so I'm not sure if its more cost effective than the 4ad? should be, but I'm not really sure. seems like you go through bottles of that stuff really fast, transaderm is supposed to last much longer, if you can find it that is.....
4-AD is by far better than any DHEA product regardless of administration.

If you want to keep costs down a little you can stack 4-AD with an epi/androsterone product. LGI makes a cheap one. Together they are pretty damn effective.

Forerunner Labs Alpha Bulk is another option and the best imo. It's 4-DHEA enanthate with other ergogenic aids. It also includes several things that should improve the pharmacology of trenazone making the overall cycle more effective. If you're interested in Alpha Bulk shoot me a PM and I'll give you a deal.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Some of the best advice I think I got was to just inject off the bat lol. Was considering running epi with another oral, and the guy I was talking to about it (had quite a few years of usage under his belt) said his advice would be to just hop right over to AAS and injections, he felt sticking to solely orals was just avoiding a fear for most people, and could hinder gains/produce more serious sides. Fear of needles/syringes or not, if you want a test base I think the most obvious answer (and arguably the best) should be test lol.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
1-Androsterone is not a good test base. Your thinking of 4-AD.

4-AD is by far better than any DHEA product regardless of administration.

If you want to keep costs down a little you can stack 4-AD with an epi/androsterone product. LGI makes a cheap one. Together they are pretty damn effective.

Forerunner Labs Alpha Bulk is another option and the best imo. It's 4-DHEA enanthate with other ergogenic aids. It also includes several things that should improve the pharmacology of trenazone making the overall cycle more effective. If you're interested in Alpha Bulk shoot me a PM and I'll give you a deal.
great suggestions Royd, you answered my questions perfectly.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would a 4-DHEA compound make for a good solo run? I'm looking for something non-methylated that isn't very suppressive, but that's decent at adding some size - say 8 lbs or so.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Would a 4-DHEA compound make for a good solo run? I'm looking for something non-methylated that isn't very suppressive, but that's decent at adding some size - say 8 lbs or so.
not necessarily a solo run, but with something of a DHT compound added in it would make for a good run. Similar to AMv3, that is 4-Dhea with the PP AHv3 component added in, all in one product. Seems to work well for most that have reported using it. you can get the 4-Dhea by itself, and that should be pretty effective....AMv2 combined 4-Dhea and 1-Dhea actually....although I would always say stacking (at least 2 compounds) that are complementary is the best way to do it.....

ITW

ITW

Awards
not necessarily a solo run, but with something of a DHT compound added in it would make for a good run. Similar to AMv3, that is 4-Dhea with the PP AHv3 component added in, all in one product. Seems to work well for most that have reported using it. you can get the 4-Dhea by itself, and that should be pretty effective....AMv2 combined 4-Dhea and 1-Dhea actually....although I would always say stacking (at least 2 compounds) that are complementary is the best way to do it.....
Just curious what do you think is a sufficient dosing schedule for 4ad. I know the bottle suggests 2 caps a day but I'm wondering if you guys recommend more?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Just curious what do you think is a sufficient dosing schedule for 4ad. I know the bottle suggests 2 caps a day but I'm wondering if you guys recommend more?
we were discussing this the other day, forerunner 4-Dhea suggests 120mg max dosage per day (6 caps).....but AMv3's suggested max dosage (the 6 cap dosage) has a 450mg dosage of 4-Dhea. That is a big difference. the pricing reflects that difference, since the AMv3 is 3 times the cost, but has 3 times the mg amount (plus the DHT added in). I would think more around 400mg would be better, more might be better in this case.....

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
andormass v2 is not a good test base. i tried it with mlmg and it only contributes to the lethargy/limp dick. i fell asleep while this chick was riding me. lol. like roydnoyd said 1andro is not a good test base. AMv2 is 1andro(1dhea)+4dhea. theres not enough 4dhea in there to counter the effects of the 1andro. stacking trenazone with this will make things worse.(you will make sick gains tho!) im currently using AMv3 at 5gels a day+trenavar at 90mg and feel great. use a 4dhea product. i have no experince with androbulk with its lower dosing, but it may be worth a try. Andromass V3 is not as much as you think. $110-140.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out the Review on here for AndroEnhance along with AM V3:)

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Androgel 1.62 (Not the cheapest unless you have insurance)