Morning Sickness?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Since I've started taking testosterone, I wake up feeling nauseous every morning. Some are worse than others and I have actually vomited a couple of times. It usually goes away after a few hours. Any idea what's going on? Anything I can do about it?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The order is for TSH, DHEA, Estradiol, Insulin, FSH, and Test free/total.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The order is for TSH, DHEA, Estradiol, Insulin, FSH, and Test free/total.
Interested to see your bloods if you want opinions from people here. Smart on you to get bloods brother that way you’ll really know if something is wrong. If everything is good you can move on to other options to find what’s wrong.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id get a cmp too. Hypercalcemia and uremia can both cause n/v.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This interests me as i was experiencing morning sickness also on my test/mast run.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id get a cmp too. Hypercalcemia and uremia can both cause n/v.
Does a CMP show hypercalcemia and uremia? I'm over here bout to order a test because of hypochondria lol.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stupid arse double posting

Last edited:
jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does a CMP show hypercalcemia and uremia? I'm over here bout to order a test because of hypochondria lol.
A CMP includes a calcium level and BUN, so it has the ability to show hypercalcemia and uremia if it is present - yes. Itll also include a glucose, creatinine, sodium, potassium, chloride, bilirubin, liver health panel (AST/ALT/Alk Phos - i dont like calling them “liver function tests” cuz they dont really show how the liver is functioning, just if theres damage), and a couple others not worth listing in this context.

Lol. No need for that unless having symptoms that could be caused by one of these being abnormal...or for routine labs if indicated.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A CMP includes a calcium level and BUN, so it has the ability to show hypercalcemia and uremia if it is present - yes. Itll also include a glucose, creatinine, sodium, potassium, chloride, bilirubin, liver health panel (AST/ALT/Alk Phos - i dont like calling them “liver function tests” cuz they dont really show how the liver is functioning, just if theres damage), and a couple others not worth listing in this context.

Lol. No need for that unless having symptoms that could be caused by one of these being abnormal...or for routine labs if indicated.
I have been feeling easily nauseated lately.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've added CBC with differential, CMP 14, and thyroid panel to the tests. I'll post results when I get them. Thanks for the help!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
May liver stress? Waking up very hypo? Mineral imbalance?
No idea at all man. All i know that even tren now didnt give me any nausea while mast did, and its the tren that people sometimes report nausea from, not masteron.

There is always a possibility that it was contaminated with sth, being a ugl product

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The blood was drawn this morning. I should have results early next week.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The blood was drawn this morning. I should have results early next week.

Cool.

We were just having fun with the "morning sickness" thing bro.

You HAD to know that would happen, amongst such a "mature" group, as ourselves.

😂

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool.

We were just having fun with the "morning sickness" thing bro.

You HAD to know that would happen, amongst such a "mature" group, as ourselves.

😂
I fully expected it. That's why I made the title what it is. We gotta have fun, especially during these hard times!

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have some results already! The hormone panel is not back, but...

Hematocrit and glucose were high.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Elevated crit is to be expected, not sure about glucose. If you post up the levels you will get some good input

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your HCT isn’t alarming and I wouldn’t even consider that high but donating twice a year would be a very smart idea for someone on trt like us. I personally give blood 3 times a year minimum(I don’t recommend this to anyone). For your glucose.. this test is kind of tricky.. it’s only 2-3 points out of range and you’d have to take it under several circonstances to make sure it’s really elevated imo. Anyways one thing is sure none of that is the cause of you feeling sick and vomiting in the morning bro

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your HCT isn’t alarming and I wouldn’t even consider that high but donating twice a year would be a very smart idea for someone on trt like us. I personally give blood 3 times a year minimum(I don’t recommend this to anyone). For your glucose.. this test is kind of tricky.. it’s only 2-3 points out of range and you’d have to take it under several circonstances to make sure it’s really elevated imo. Anyways one thing is sure none of that is the cause of you feeling sick and vomiting in the morning bro
That's kind of what I figured. LH and FSH look really low? Is that a concern? Anything I can do?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For your LH and FSH... it’s commonly seeing that these are low for trt guys.. LH basically makes your test in the testicle and FSH could be seen as your sperm count in a sense. No FSH no sperm count. That’s why these levels usually take a hit on trt.. the body don’t see a need for it anymore. The only thing I’d try and keep a track on from what I see(you’re missing a lot a lot of tests right now) is your dhea-S

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
For your LH and FSH... it’s commonly seeing that these are low for trt guys.. LH basically makes your test in the testicle and FSH could be seen as your sperm count in a sense. No FSH no sperm count. That’s why these levels usually take a hit on trt.. the body don’t see a need for it anymore. The only thing I’d try and keep a track on from what I see(you’re missing a lot a lot of tests right now) is your dhea-S
Will more HCG solve the FSH and LH problem? What do I do about the DHEA Sulfate? What other tests should I be doing?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Then in your case, to raise DHEA, take oral DHEA or dermacrine.
His dhea-S is out of range which suggests adrenal stress or or hyperplasia. (Highly doubt it OP don’t stress it out you’re barely out of range)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
His dhea-S is out of range which suggests adrenal stress or or hyperplasia. (Highly doubt it OP don’t stress it out you’re barely out of range)
Interesting. Didn't know that

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I highly highly (I cant stress it enough) doubt, as Math noted, that an adrenal tumor (edit: not the same as hyperplasia, im aware, idk where but I thought I read tumor in his post) is the cause of that mildly elevated DHEA-S. Typically with adrenal tumors the level will be at a minimum of 500 and a lot of the time >600 or even 700, and thats in women. So it’ll likely even be higher than that in men.

In your specific situation, id be interested to know what your prolactin level is. I believe there can be an elevated DHEA-S with hyperprolactinemia.

Edit:

I also dont know how old you are but here’s this table for normal values, with your level at 439 and the upper cutoff at 416 - i really doubt its anything to worry about.

View attachment 196465

Last edited:
jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dbl

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Could the HGC cause the prolactin to be high? I'll get tested for that.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great! Why is it not helping with LH and FSH though?
Because it is an LH analogue, mimics the LH, but is also suppressive to the HPTA.

Hence you dont run it alongside serms, you use it before you use serms to either kickstart your testicles or during the cycle to prevent atrophy.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Because it is an LH analogue, mimics the LH, but is also suppressive to the HPTA.

Hence you dont run it alongside serms, you use it before you use serms to either kickstart your testicles or during the cycle to prevent atrophy.
Isn't LH also going to be low if on TRT in general?