Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, but I thought that HCG was supposed to keep LH and FSH in normal range. I guess I was wrong.
It's supposed to keep your bawls full and happy.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FSH AND LH won’t have a real noticeable effect on you and really don’t change anything unless you come off gear as mentionned above. Personally I’d look into liver and kidney values.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
FSH AND LH won’t have a real noticeable effect on you and really don’t change anything unless you come off gear as mentionned above. Personally I’d look into liver and kidney values.
Will do, thanks! 😀

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will do, thanks!
Liver and kidney values are included on the CMP you got which I believe you said was completely fine aside from a 102 glucose.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Morning sickness in pregnancy is associated with hcg

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning sickness in pregnancy is associated with hcg
You know, it's funny, cuz I was thinking maybe I'm tricking my body into thinking I'm pregnant? Is that even possible? I didn't want to sound crazy...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You know, it's funny, cuz I was thinking maybe I'm tricking my body into thinking I'm pregnant? Is that even possible? I didn't want to sound crazy...
The male body shouldn't be thinking you are pregnant, especially since HCG is an LH mimicker.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am certain it was the HCG causing this. I stopped the HCG and the nausea/vomiting went away. I pinned some earlier today and it's back.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the update. I believe it.
I have often had morning sickness and associated it with peptides, but I always take hcg in the same dose before bed, who knows, never really worried too much about it. I did notice that coffee in the morning makes it worse. Sugar free monsters help though, go figure.