More questions on epi/androsterone

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For both of these compounds, the resulting target hormone is dht. I know that in high enough doses, the major issues I hear about are with the prostate and hair loss. Are there any other negative effects that are of significance, such as bad effects on the heart or other organs, lipids? I suppose BP is one issue that can create stress on other organs, but I'm asking more along the lines of enlargement, etc.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven't seen may people report actual hairloss on epiandro or prostate enlargement but since it's a dht apparently it can cause this but It just doesnt seem strong enough to do this.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the half life is so short on this its not going to effect u the same as taking excess DHT.. remember the body literally needs to need the target hormone or it will not convert to the target. it generally will convert the other direction. that's why people use such a high dose. Also keep in mind that you are truly only slightly elevating DHT by using this and more succinctly, its your own DHT.. not the same thing as taking a shot of DHT.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've used both these. BP is the only issue that I have seen, but it is possible that DHT could do that if you have a propensity towards it. Try either adding cycle support in. Also what brand are you using?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could use some ancillaries to combat the negative side effects related to the DHT. A lot of people like Carditone for BP. But check my posts about managing BP and hair loss.
Hair loss: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/emergency-do-i-need-pct-for-3-weeks-of-test-e.312505/post-6259828
Blood pressure: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/blood-pressure-on-epiandro-androhard-1-andro.312125/post-6249863

I'd also recommend buying a blood pressure monitor (don't get the wrist ones, those are bullshit). I use the Omron Blood Pressure Monitor with Arm Cuff. It has Bluetooth and you can sync it on your phone and keep track of your blood pressure with an app. It's super helpful.

Hope that helps!
-SS

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the half life is so short on this its not going to effect u the same as taking excess DHT.. remember the body literally needs to need the target hormone or it will not convert to the target. it generally will convert the other direction. that's why people use such a high dose. Also keep in mind that you are truly only slightly elevating DHT by using this and more succinctly, its your own DHT.. not the same thing as taking a shot of DHT.
I'm a bit unclear on what your saying. If it will only convert if the body needs it, then it largely seems like a waste since we're trying to achieve higher levels, which the body doesn't necessarily need, right? Point taken on the higher dosing being a way to get more conversion, but if the net effect is minimal, it still seems pointless. Makes me question why it's so popular. I'm almost at my 3rd week in, but I bridged into it from a 3 week run of m-sten, so it's hard to say whether I'm experiencing anything of significance from the epi since I'm still holding gains from the m-sten. I have noticed maybe a slight bit of hardening, so maybe that's the extent of it.

I've used both these. BP is the only issue that I have seen, but it is possible that DHT could do that if you have a propensity towards it. Try either adding cycle support in. Also what brand are you using?
BP monitor is something I've been meaning to purchase. Currently on CEL stano-plex. 600mg/day, but thinking of moving up to 900mg. Also have some Alpha Gainz TD Andro, but haven't started running it yet.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well technically it does raise the hormone above base line but its a very short duration. that's why you must dose it often. its not for gaining mass. you might see some hardening but that has nothing to do with its much beloved stance. people love it because it makes you feel strong like you took some tren and horny as hell. the strength libido and good feels is why i love it and why you will love it too! epi really is not being used in a good way how you are describing it.
its more of a stacking PH that can be used to harness the anabolism of a broader cycle.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well technically it does raise the hormone above base line but its a very short duration. that's why you must dose it often. its not for gaining mass. you might see some hardening but that has nothing to do with its much beloved stance. people love it because it makes you feel strong like you took some tren and horny as hell. the strength libido and good feels is why i love it and why you will love it too! epi really is not being used in a good way how you are describing it.
its more of a stacking PH that can be used to harness the anabolism of a broader cycle.
Is Epi-Andro something that would stack well with test? 250mg per week?