Unanswered Blood Pressure on EpiAndro/AndroHard/1 andro

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Checked it right now at the grocery store...It’s a bit high, but I’m curious as to everyone’s opinion here, (this is a beginner cycle after all, and I’m running on cycle support...)

IMG_2615.JPG

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haven’t had an issue whatsoever at 270 mgs 1-andro, 330 mgs of 4-andro, and 75 mgs of 3AD. I don’t have my numbers off hand though, and will update when possible. Just purchased the new Stano-Plex by CEL, and will add that in as soon as I can, so I’ll grab some new readings as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This^ it’s nothing to be worried about at those levels. Just monitor it regularly. If it does get bad I recommend Kyolic blood pressure-it’s great stuff for bp.

Kns8161

Awards
Epi always makes my BP go up. And my BP gets way higher than yours. Unless that is crazy abnormal for you I agree with the above post...you're fine

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hawthorn berry and Celery Seed Extract are great for lowering blood pressure. I've had high platelet counts recently and I'm trying to bring them down. I wouldn't recommend baby aspirin as it doesn't actually lower blood pressure, just reduces clotting.

I also take a Multi for Heart Health that's called Heart Science by Source Naturals. You can find it on Amazon. That, along with some Vitamin K and fish oil should help a lot. Also, avoid heavy stimulants like DMAA or DMHA if you can and reduce your caffeine intake. Make sure you're doing some cardio in the gym as well.

But, doing any kind of anabolics is going to raise your BP, so definitely keep an eye on it. I bought a home bp monitor from Amazon, the brand name is Omron. Consumer Reports recommends it as one of the best home bp monitors, so I try and check it regularly. A lot of phones now can also check your pulse rate and there are apps you can download to do it, so I would look into that too.

There's a great TRT doc on Youtube under the channel name "Anabolic Doc" and he covers a lot of topics related to this. I'd also recommend getting blood work done to make sure everything is copacetic. If you don't want to go to a doc to do this, just Google "Health Tests Direct" and they have very cheap options for any kind of blood work you want to check. You just pay for what you want, then find your nearest Qwest or Labcorp, bring in the sheet you print out, and they'll do the blood work and email it to you.

Hope that helps and good luck bro,
StarScream

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Appreciate all the help...Just needed that reassurance...

I’m not taking any Dmaa or Dmha. Just a basic C4 pre and/or pes high volume...

I’ll look for Hawthorne and Celery seed !

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Appreciate all the help...Just needed that reassurance...

I’m not taking any Dmaa or Dmha. Just a basic C4 pre and/or pes high volume...

I’ll look for Hawthorne and Celery seed !
I use the NOW Foods Blood Pressure Health which has 300mg of Hawthorn Berry Extract and Grape Seed Extract. It's $16 on Amazon. Then I also take NOW Foods Celery Seed Extract which contains Celery Seed Oil Extract, Horse Chestnut Extract, and a little bit of Hawthorn Berry too. It's $17 on Amazon. I always recommend NOW brand as they are one of the highest quality supplement mfg's out there. All their products are QA tested and extremely well made. You can go on their website and watch all sorts of videos on their manufacturing process and where they source materials and everything. Their Ultra Omega-3 Fish Oil product is also excellent and great for cardiovascular health. I was recently reading about how pharmaceutical companies are trying to create drugs out of fish oil that has the exact molecules of EPA and DHA, and some have EPA/DHA with an ester attached, but the studies show they're basically as effective as a regular fish oil supplement. NOW's is molecularly distilled and free of mercury and all that other garbage. Finally, the benefits of Vitamin K can't be understated. A lot of multis leave out Vitamin K for some reason, so I purchased Vitamin K Triple Play which has 3 of the most important forms of Vitamin K including K2 MK7, K2 MK4, and K1.

I highly recommend you go to examine.com and read about the supplements mentioned, look at the studies for yourself and see that they actually work like they claim they do.

Since I've been taking these supplements, my bp has dropped significantly. It was super high at like 180/90 and now it's down to around 120-130/80. My pulse rate is still pretty high though, and like I mentioned, you can get an app for your phone to check that regularly too.

Also, if you get the Honey extension for your browser, it will automatically find better deals on certain products with lower prices and on a lot of sites automatically enter coupon codes for you so you can save money without digging around all over the place trying to find sales. It's a great extension and I use it all the time.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hawthorn berry and Celery Seed Extract are great for lowering blood pressure. I've had high platelet counts recently and I'm trying to bring them down. I wouldn't recommend baby aspirin as it doesn't actually lower blood pressure, just reduces clotting.

I also take a Multi for Heart Health that's called Heart Science by Source Naturals. You can find it on Amazon. That, along with some Vitamin K and fish oil should help a lot. Also, avoid heavy stimulants like DMAA or DMHA if you can and reduce your caffeine intake. Make sure you're doing some cardio in the gym as well.

But, doing any kind of anabolics is going to raise your BP, so definitely keep an eye on it. I bought a home bp monitor from Amazon, the brand name is Omron. Consumer Reports recommends it as one of the best home bp monitors, so I try and check it regularly. A lot of phones now can also check your pulse rate and there are apps you can download to do it, so I would look into that too.

There's a great TRT doc on Youtube under the channel name "Anabolic Doc" and he covers a lot of topics related to this. I'd also recommend getting blood work done to make sure everything is copacetic. If you don't want to go to a doc to do this, just Google "Health Tests Direct" and they have very cheap options for any kind of blood work you want to check. You just pay for what you want, then find your nearest Qwest or Labcorp, bring in the sheet you print out, and they'll do the blood work and email it to you.

Hope that helps and good luck bro,
StarScream
Good to know. Just wasn't sure as with an ECA stack I thought the A was to counteract any potential issues with BP. Good to know though. My support stuff includes Kyolic Circulation which has some Hawthorn Berry in it.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good to know. Just wasn't sure as with an ECA stack I thought the A was to counteract any potential issues with BP. Good to know though. My support stuff includes Kyolic Circulation which has some Hawthorn Berry in it.
No, the aspirin in ECA was originally meant to try and let the E and the C reach fat in mega obese people from my understanding. I don't recall the exact mechanism or theory behind it, but it was something to do with getting to the circulation of the adipose of the mega obese who had poor circulation in those areas. It never had any real good science behind it, but people stuck with the A in the stack anyway, but you could do without it just fine. I might be able to dig up the original research if you're interested.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No, the aspirin in ECA was originally meant to try and let the E and the C reach fat in mega obese people from my understanding. I don't recall the exact mechanism or theory behind it, but it was something to do with getting to the circulation of the adipose of the mega obese who had poor circulation in those areas. It never had any real good science behind it, but people stuck with the A in the stack anyway, but you could do without it just fine. I might be able to dig up the original research if you're interested.
That's all good! Thank you for the wealth of info. I am actually awaiting my SNS Alpha Y and Caffeine so I can grab some Bronkaid for an ECY stack. Again, the info is great and I never would've known that/continue to be misinformed without the knowledge

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like others have said your blood pressure is fine. For what it is worth, I wouldn’t rely too much on the store blood pressure readers. Many are not very accurate. Cuffs can be had on Amazon fairly cheap. I use a wrist cuff reader because it is much easier to put on by myself than the type they use in the doctor’s offices.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's all good! Thank you for the wealth of info. I am actually awaiting my SNS Alpha Y and Caffeine so I can grab some Bronkaid for an ECY stack. Again, the info is great and I never would've known that/continue to be misinformed without the knowledge
I'm guessing Alpha Y is yohimbine, so a ECY combo would work just perfectly. Just keep an eye on your blood pressure! 😁

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm guessing Alpha Y is yohimbine, so a ECY combo would work just perfectly. Just keep an eye on your blood pressure! 😁
Yessir, Rauwolscine or Alpha Yohimbine. I've ran it before with no issues, just not with pros. So I will be sure to keep an eye on my numbers!

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Checked it right now at the grocery store...It’s a bit high, but I’m curious as to everyone’s opinion here, (this is a beginner cycle after all, and I’m running on cycle support...)

View attachment 184430
my doc would kiss me if I had that blood pressure and I'm on BP Meds....

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just an update as it’s a few
Weeks later,..Had a dr appointment (for ear infection)

They took blood pressure, it’s now up to 150/80 ...nurse asked if I had history of high BP...

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m like half way through my cycle, and I did one of the CVS testers. Came back systolic: 133 diastolic: 66

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Should’ve clarified, I’m now taking 330 mg of both 1 and 4 andros, 600 mg of Epiandro prewo, and 300 mg of 11-OXO

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Should’ve clarified, I’m now taking 330 mg of both 1 and 4 andros, 600 mg of Epiandro prewo, and 300 mg of 11-OXO
People are still selling 11-OXO? What about 6-OXO?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just an update as it’s a few
Weeks later,..Had a dr appointment (for ear infection)

They took blood pressure, it’s now up to 150/80 ...nurse asked if I had history of high BP...

...What’s more likely to be causing the BP increase, EpiAndro, 1 andro, the combo in general...?

Chrisbenches

Awards
...What’s more likely to be causing the BP increase, EpiAndro, 1 andro, the combo in general...?
I would drop all caffeine and stims and see what happens. I ran epiandro in the past and my blood pressure elevated as well. I dropped coffee and preworkouts and my blood pressure dropped to normal ranges.