Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good morning good morning.

Things are trucking right along here. Got into the low 213's this morning. Added in some oats and berries to my last meal last night and removed the almond butter. Trying to get things moving a bit which worked.

Got a good 5 hours witht he CPAP on last night and woke up feeling much better today then the last few days. Also some clumpy G8 helped :)

Word of caution..... If you are using Vasoburn, be careful when applying to your lower stomach......it can get in places that you DONT want it and its NOT fun.
I have been contemplating a sleep study to help with my snoring and sleep apnea. Apparently I have been stopping breathing and then gasping for air in my sleep according to the wife. Crazy how it doesn't wake me up.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ALMOST picked up some of BLR's Exotherm..."targeted" topical fat burner (if you believe such things) and mild AI.
Never seen those 2 combined but seems like a good combo while dieting.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The vasoburn works good then... just not 'there' lol ?
Yeah not on certain areas lol
I have been contemplating a sleep study to help with my snoring and sleep apnea. Apparently I have been stopping breathing and then gasping for air in my sleep according to the wife. Crazy how it doesn't wake me up.
You really should. When I don't take mine off its A WORLD of difference.
I ALMOST picked up some of BLR's Exotherm..."targeted" topical fat burner (if you believe such things) and mild AI.
I was skeptical since I don't really believe in targeted fat loss but, I have to say my mid section is tighter now then in the past at this body fat. I've got loose skin there still but, it's much better since adding in the vasoburn. I think it's sucking any sub q water out at least.

Also I've hot some veins along my obliques I've never seem before.

I'm a believer now but I don't think it would provide much change at higher body fat percentage. I think at lower bf it just brings that extra bit of crispness out.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Hyde check out evomuse Supernova dsade making some great products.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah not on certain areas lol

You really should. When I don't take mine off its A WORLD of difference.

I was skeptical since I don't really believe in targeted fat loss but, I have to say my mid section is tighter now then in the past at this body fat. I've got loose skin there still but, it's much better since adding in the vasoburn. I think it's sucking any sub q water out at least.

Also I've hot some veins along my obliques I've never seem before.

I'm a believer now but I don't think it would provide much change at higher body fat percentage. I think at lower bf it just brings that extra bit of crispness out.
I would also put some of that new vascularity and tightness on the fact that you are bigger around than before. Just from being thicker and having more muscle muscle mass all over. Also your veins are going to get more prominent from becoming larger in order to feed the now larger muscle.

So it could be a combo of all 3 of them. Either way Vasoburn has definitely always worked. Not 100% on how localized it really is because it goes systemic once it enters the body and blood stream. However the penetration is supposed to be set up in a way that the yohimbine gets into the fat layers before dispersing through the body systemically. So there should be SOME localized effects.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some pics after training. Flat as I can be right now.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know they have always been a strong point for you, but arms look huge

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good, serious pump there.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Notably better than ever in that pose. I mean you can see improvements in all the other pics always of course, but that pic right there looks more serious than any pic I've ever seen. I think it's how solid and cut your abs look even with a nice vacuum, coupled with lat width and quad size+separation.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man the extra size is obvious! I wish I could come to the show brother! You have a VERY good look right now, I am excited for you! Get some professional shots at the show for sure!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude you look awesome!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good, what is your carb situation right now? Flat, Full or in between?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good, what is your carb situation right now? Flat, Full or in between?
Super super super flat. So depleted right now I'm shaking during my posing.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good and if that is you flat you are going to look really awesome once you are full and dry.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so.... you don't like going bare foot in the locker room/?? :icon_lol:

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so.... you don't like going bare foot in the locker room/?? :icon_lol:
Fuuuuuuck no lol. That floor is covered in all of God's evil creations.

Separating down stairs.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 meal in. 10oz of water.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude. Again. Shredded AF.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You about to get in those carbs? Waiting on a pizza delivery myself! Made the 220 class now to get full of carbs!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You about to get in those carbs? Waiting on a pizza delivery myself! Made the 220 class now to get full of carbs!
Been hammering them all day brother lol. Still Peeing a bit but getting dryer. Can't sleep though. Little crab nude for remembering Snag.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So pre judging went OK.

Think I was sitting in second place possibly first in the open class according to a keen eye and actually 2nd or 3rd in the novice division.

Burger and fries done. Nap time.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3rd place in open and novice.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's awesome man! Congrats!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great Job Montana! I plan on doing another PL meet in March but will also be building up a few weak points during that time so I can possibly come off the meet and start a prep for a summer or fall show.

So in the Classic Bodybuilding they have you wear the boy shorts and not posing trunks? That is weird they had posing trunks back in the day. Great job!

My coach thinks he can get me up around 220 and lean which I am guessing he means around 10% @220. So not sure if I can get down to 185 for the classic BB division or not but that is where my physique belongs in my opinion. Did they give you any feedback as far as what they thought you should work on?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh hey. My wife made me take a picture today lol. 236lbs dry in the morning. Slowly moving on up.
IMG_20170104_152657.jpg