Molecular Nutrition Holiday Humor Promo

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry for the delay on winners. I live in the Rocky Mtns where it has been FREEZING and due to a gas line problem we were without heat for 48 hours and with all of that happening I spaced signing into the forums over the weekend. Everything is back up and running now, and I will look over all of these amazing entries and pick a winner momentarily!

Thanks so much for your patience guys, and I hope everybody is off to a great start to their week.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, sorry for the delay on winners. I live in the Rocky Mtns where it has been FREEZING and due to a gas line problem we were without heat for 48 hours and with all of that happening I spaced signing into the forums over the weekend. Everything is back up and running now, and I will look over all of these amazing entries and pick a winner momentarily! Thanks so much for your patience guys, and I hope everybody is off to a great start to their week.
When it's this cold there's only one solution:
More lifting.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys, sorry for the delay on winners. I live in the Rocky Mtns where it has been FREEZING and due to a gas line problem we were without heat for 48 hours and with all of that happening I spaced signing into the forums over the weekend. Everything is back up and running now, and I will look over all of these amazing entries and pick a winner momentarily! Thanks so much for your patience guys, and I hope everybody is off to a great start to their week.
Damn man that sux. Hope u have a fireplace.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry for the delay on winners. I live in the Rocky Mtns where it has been FREEZING and due to a gas line problem we were without heat for 48 hours and with all of that happening I spaced signing into the forums over the weekend. Everything is back up and running now, and I will look over all of these amazing entries and pick a winner momentarily!

Thanks so much for your patience guys, and I hope everybody is off to a great start to their week.
Im with you there.my package from np is delayed. Driving is terribad here in Arkansas. People act as if its the first freeze ever. Plus im dieting so the snow is extra chilly :( glad you're alright brother!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your patience and understanding guys, winner announced in one minute. You guys have made this terribly difficult haha, wayyy to many lulz to have any ease time choosing just one winner!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 1 Winner

This was a TOUGH decision, and pretty much every single entry was damn good.

This one had me busting out laughing though as I could totally see some kid saying this... I remember fondly being a kid and all of us telling on one another and trying to be good by simply appearing to be less bad than our peers lol.

Imagine being santa and hearing that lmao.

Wicked, please PM me your shipping info and which product you would like.

Don't get discouraged if you didn't win this weeks gents, four more to go and like I said this was a CLOSE call. There were about five different posts that all deserved to win this week!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome! I cant believe i won with all the funny shyt posted. Thanx SO. Good luck to everyone on the rest of this promo! Pm on its way!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards

that sucks , take your time bro

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
image-2322749173.jpg

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards