Modern Equivalent to PES Ergonine Supplement in 2020?

Danimal1414

Member
Happy Friday AM! Hope everyone is making it through the work week alright. Weekend gains are right around the corner :)

I was hoping to see if anyone on here has a recommendation for a modern (2020) equivalent to the old PES Ergonine product. It was a "daily staples" product and fit into my stacks really well, with solid ingredients at decent dosing for a good price. I've copied a screenshot below:
Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed

It's been at least 3 years since I was able to find any and have yet to find an equivalent. I know there isn't anything special about any of the ingredients, but it made daily dosing of many staples very convenient. I've got many of these as standalone bulk raws that I take regularly (creatine, betaine, LCLT), but the convenience and "extras" of this was worthwhile for me.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
 
We had a thread about it not long ago, maybe you can find some suggestions there:

Invalid Link Removed

I hate when I miss a thread like this while searching and create a semi-duplicate. My bad guys, I apologize. That thread is exactly what I was looking for and reminded me of OL Tr1umph, I loved that stuff. I remember buying like 3 very expired tubs of it on ebay years ago and never finding it again. Thank you for linking/sharing!

@The Solution, another good one for me to check out, thank you both.
 
I hate when I miss a thread like this while searching and create a semi-duplicate. My bad guys, I apologize. That thread is exactly what I was looking for and reminded me of OL Tr1umph, I loved that stuff. I remember buying like 3 very expired tubs of it on ebay years ago and never finding it again. Thank you for linking/sharing!

@The Solution, another good one for me to check out, thank you both.
Yeah if you wanna try it out lemme know ill try and find you some coupons.
 
I have two unopened bottles and one missing about three scoops. If your interested PM.
 
I hate when I miss a thread like this while searching and create a semi-duplicate. My bad guys, I apologize. That thread is exactly what I was looking for and reminded me of OL Tr1umph, I loved that stuff. I remember buying like 3 very expired tubs of it on ebay years ago and never finding it again. Thank you for linking/sharing!

@The Solution, another good one for me to check out, thank you both.
still pissed at OL for dc'ing tr1umph!!!
 
Back
Top