Modern Equivalent to PES Ergonine Supplement in 2020?

Danimal1414

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Happy Friday AM! Hope everyone is making it through the work week alright. Weekend gains are right around the corner :)

I was hoping to see if anyone on here has a recommendation for a modern (2020) equivalent to the old PES Ergonine product. It was a "daily staples" product and fit into my stacks really well, with solid ingredients at decent dosing for a good price. I've copied a screenshot below:

It's been at least 3 years since I was able to find any and have yet to find an equivalent. I know there isn't anything special about any of the ingredients, but it made daily dosing of many staples very convenient. I've got many of these as standalone bulk raws that I take regularly (creatine, betaine, LCLT), but the convenience and "extras" of this was worthwhile for me.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We had a thread about it not long ago, maybe you can find some suggestions there:

Danimal1414

Awards
  • First Up Vote
We had a thread about it not long ago, maybe you can find some suggestions there:

I hate when I miss a thread like this while searching and create a semi-duplicate. My bad guys, I apologize. That thread is exactly what I was looking for and reminded me of OL Tr1umph, I loved that stuff. I remember buying like 3 very expired tubs of it on ebay years ago and never finding it again. Thank you for linking/sharing!

@The Solution, another good one for me to check out, thank you both.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I hate when I miss a thread like this while searching and create a semi-duplicate. My bad guys, I apologize. That thread is exactly what I was looking for and reminded me of OL Tr1umph, I loved that stuff. I remember buying like 3 very expired tubs of it on ebay years ago and never finding it again. Thank you for linking/sharing!

Yeah if you wanna try it out lemme know ill try and find you some coupons.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have two unopened bottles and one missing about three scoops. If your interested PM.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
been searching for one of these for a hwile i finally finished my last stock up of ergonine a week ago

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

still pissed at OL for dc'ing tr1umph!!!