MMV3 Issues!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered two bottles of the liquid MMV3. I just finished the first last night, and cracked open the second today.

The first bottle seemed completely dissolved and just a liquid. This second bottle, I can see particles floating around more like a suspension. This is similar to how my bottle of liquid erase looks from you guys. Slight different taste between both bottles as well.

What gives on the first bottle? I'm starting to think the first one was bunk. Maybe I got a batch of just the liquid without any active ingrediants?

Both bottles have a sticker of 12118 and an expiration date of*10-14 on the bottom.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump for the dozen of LG reps!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I ordered two bottles of the liquid MMV3. I just finished the first last night, and cracked open the second today.

The first bottle seemed completely dissolved and just a liquid. This second bottle, I can see particles floating around more like a suspension. This is similar to how my bottle of liquid erase looks from you guys. Slight different taste between both bottles as well.

What gives on the first bottle? I'm starting to think the first one was bunk. Maybe I got a batch of just the liquid without any active ingrediants?

Both bottles have a sticker of 12118 and an expiration date of*10-14 on the bottom.

Whats good my man!!!!

We at LG want to make this right with you!!!

First of all, where did you get the product act (could you PM me the link to the store)

Second since this product has be discontinued, the product you bought might have been old and the site just labled it and maybe had a LARGE batch of the product in their inventory and wanted to get it out. That does suck man, I feel really bad that this had to happen.

Is there anything we can do to help you out? Maybe replace it with another bottle of your choice (NO KITS)? Send me a PM and lets get this corrected.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome man. This is some top notch customer service. I was just hoping to hear that my bottle was probably fine, and the active just completely dissolved in the carrier. Though seeing as the rest of my bottles are al suspensions, I guess that isn't likely. I'll glafely take a replacement. I'll hit you with a PM in a little tonight.

Great customer service like this won't go unnoticed in my eyes.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Awesome man. This is some top notch customer service. I was just hoping to hear that my bottle was probably fine, and the active just completely dissolved in the carrier. Though seeing as the rest of my bottles are al suspensions, I guess that isn't likely. I'll glafely take a replacement. I'll hit you with a PM in a little tonight.

Great customer service like this won't go unnoticed in my eyes.
Yeah man, just send me a PM with where you got the MMV3 (website will work), what Andro Product you would like and your contact info (name, mailing address, and even email if you want). I will hand it off to the BIG MAN ASAP.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PM sent

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So LG replace the bottles? and sorry for bump the thread but I try contact Mr. LG but seems has been disappear :mad:

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
So LG replace the bottles? and sorry for bump the thread but I try contact Mr. LG but seems has been disappear :mad:

It depends on what the issue is that you have. If you aren't satisfied with a product, we cannot replace it. BUT if there was something wrong with the bottle, MAYBE we can see what is done.

That is not my call OR a call of any of the other reps on this site. Everything has to go through the boss.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey i`m not saying "satisfied" for a product i simply say try contact your boss Eric and never back to me with and issue with liquid ecdy and the same happen to this liquid trifecta anyway ask him if until remember what i ask on pm`s

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kboxer7 LG Sciences 4
Cycle Logs 5
Ape McGrapes Supplements 1
GQNemesis LG Sciences 13
Steakumm 35 and Older 6