MMV2 & T911 stack...my first

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
getting ready to run my first PH cycle. Gonna start mild. I will order in a week or so. MMV2 with T911 pct. Do I need liver or BP support with MMV2? If so give me some ideas plz. Also if anyone thinks I should I should include anything else with this run.....feel free. My first and I'm open to suggestions.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
while not 100% necessary, it's always good to take precautions.

It is for that reason, that I always run Anabolic Innovation's product called Cycle Support.

You know it's good advice when it doesn't even plug my companies product.

Let us know your feedback from the cycle! This being your first cycle I would expect some huge gains, were talking over ten lbs of lean muscle mass.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
thx for the feedback swolen. I will order this week. What about Psarm....would this be a good product to stack with MMV2? Safe to run with MMV2? Any added benefits or just leave it off this run?

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Swolen is right. Cycle Support is the goods. I just ran some MMV2 and had the cycle support throughout and into PCT and it kept everything in check. No BP issues or anything.

I am interested to see how this works out for you.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on a log. Any experience with pSARM anyone?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm planning on a log. Any experience with pSARM anyone?
hold of until pct to add in the pSARM

pSARM and formadrol extreme is a great pct.

there is a post regarding pSARM use in pct in the stickies at the top of this section

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
hold of until pct to add in the pSARM

pSARM and formadrol extreme is a great pct.

there is a post regarding pSARM use in pct in the stickies at the top of this section

Thx bro. I'll consider that...but really wanted T-911 in there. Ran it solo 3 months ago & it was freakin awesome. Right now I'm looking at stacking MMV2 with Anadraulic state with T-911 pct. Gonna order next week!! I'm pumped!:bigok:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx bro. I'll consider that...but really wanted T-911 in there. Ran it solo 3 months ago & it was freakin awesome. Right now I'm looking at stacking MMV2 with Anadraulic state with T-911 pct. Gonna order next week!! I'm pumped!:bigok:
In that case, depending on your yohimbine tolerance, pSARM and T-911 could be stacked.

T-911 is awesome, you'll love it!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree T-911 is hella fabulous!, If you do decide on the PSARM, start it off slow, it’s potent:)

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Hi, first post, best forum site for supps....... Just got my first bottle of T911, taking it as a test booster, no PH yet. Question is do i need to cycle T911 and how long should i wait before starting a second cycle?
Lol bro, you're gonna love it. And yes I was advised to cycle T-911. Same time off as on. Enjoy your run!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, first post, best forum site for supps....... Just got my first bottle of T911, taking it as a test booster, no PH yet. Question is do i need to cycle T911 and how long should i wait before starting a second cycle?
yes, it absolutely needs to be cycled. Time off as time on is the maximum you should take it. I know that will be hard, since you'll be hooked on the energy and increased lifts/muscle density, but as with anything remotely hormonal (including AI's) dont over do it.