mmv2 pulse

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
Just curious would mmv2 work if say u dosed 6 eod for say 8-12 weeks.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I know many love MMv2 as a preWO supp and use a higher dosage on WO days all preWO, while spreading out the off day doses throughout the day.

However, I have not heard any people pulsing it on WO days only, hopefully we can get some other AM members to chime in.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of a epi mmv2 pulse cycle i was just wondering if it would still b effective if taken eod? just for a longer period of time?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of a epi mmv2 pulse cycle i was just wondering if it would still b effective if taken eod? just for a longer period of time?
Yes I think it would still be effective, how are you running your pulse?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know many love MMv2 as a preWO supp and use a higher dosage on WO days all preWO, while spreading out the off day doses throughout the day.

However, I have not heard any people pulsing it on WO days only, hopefully we can get some other AM members to chime in.

I havent pulsed it , nor do i ever think i will on WO days.. I run 4-5 about 45 mins prior to work out, any sooner IMO wouldnt have you in that state to begin your Workout ontime. gotta give time for your body to digest it.. week ends or off days sure spread em out cut the dosage in half even... I just see no need to pulse this, do I think you'll cut your self short? YES, Is it that harsh on your body that one would want to pulse it? NO... Theres some Sups, its great to pulse and safer..I.E less damage to your body, Liver, Kidneys,and your BP ect ect, but not MMV2

But im sure some folks might think differently...

IMO you will not get the full package by pulsing this..

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
i was goimg 2 rum epi 30mg eod and mmv2 at 6 eod for loke 8 weeks

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard of anyone pulsing mmv2.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea pulsing is typically only worthwhile for saving yourself from potential liver hepatoxicity from methyls, and even then it only worls with fast acting compounds, not all methyls.

MMv2 is not a methylated compound, it should be used daily rather than on a pulse

If you insist on a pulse be sure to be stacking it with a good base like M1D that you do take daily. Ive never used a PH that acts as a "testosterone base" besides M1D and Ive tried a lot of PH. M1D blew me away how similar my gains were to taking test E, stack that with a more designer anabolic like MMv2 and your good to go.

If you do run a pulse please log it or at least review it for all of those wondering about the pulse just as you are.