3 tabs of M-drol

2 tabs of furazadrol

1 month of madness

Im ready for ya

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
you should take like 2-3 times the furaz... just imo.

leankaio

Awards
I would have. However, funds ran out so I could not get a second bottle of it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah it's too much mdrol and not enough furazadrol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah it's too much mdrol and not enough furazadrol

:stooges: yup. whoot whoot whoot.

drop the fura, and save it for when you have enough money to buy some more bottles, or save the cycle for when you have more bottles, 2 more actually.

if i ever run fura again, i will take no less than 500mg each day.

it was okay @ 300mg stacked with hdrol. so i wish i had waited and bought another bottle or two.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
agreed with all you guys,save the fura until you get more,a lot more at that dose it will suck!Yea you might want to lower that mdrol dose 30mg is a lot to start out with if its not bunk.

leankaio

Awards
I heard of a cheap place to buy furazadrol.(Finally)

I will buy another bottle. I will run it at 250 mg.

I have read a number of logs, and it seems that the very best results have came from those that start out at 30 mg. Now, I am fully aware that there is a higher risk of side effects. However, the "winners" of the sport of bodybuilding are those with high benefits to substances such as M-drol, with unusually low side effects from the same substance. The best have both good genetics for gaining mass, and unusually good tolerance in terms of side effects. I have naturally an unusual ability to gain muscular strength and mass. However, I am unsure if i am of equal genetic rarity in terms of side effect tolerance.

As such, I consider this cycle to be a marker of my potential in bodybuilding, and sports in general. If the sides from this are unbearable, I have little ultimate potential in sports, so I shall give up my ambitions in sports if I cannot complete this with a positive gain vs side effect ratio.

Plus, I weigh 240. Haha.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Let me be honest. That makes no sense. "If i can't handle 30mg of Mdrol, i'm going to give up"

You could tolerate most steroids very well and use them with great success, but you choose to base your "athletic potential" on your ability to tolerate a high dose of one of the more powerful designer steroids...

Well it's your cycle

leankaio

Awards
hmm...20 mg for a week,access tolerance.if good, move up 10 mg.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me be honest. That makes no sense. "If i can't handle 30mg of Mdrol, i'm going to give up"

You could tolerate most steroids very well and use them with great success, but you choose to base your "athletic potential" on your ability to tolerate a high dose of one of the more powerful designer steroids...

Well it's your cycle
unreal, you know, you just cant talk to some people. thats why steroids will never be made legal. because of people like this. not just like him, others as well, but him too.

i dont even know why people post ridiculous cycles on here, i think they are hoping someone will go "oh man, you got some ballz doing that, or something" but it really just shows their lack of knowledge.

*this doesn't go for experienced users, those are guys that know what they are doing, and how to do it right.