The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No problem. Thank you, once again, for your exceptional help, sir.
I will also shoot him an email to try and speed up the process for you. It is the least I can do for a customer. Thank you again for your continued support.

Thurmabe

Awards
I've read multiple different articles and forums about mk now. My question is abou the huperizine... What is the best dosage and what time of day. I got all my stuff from np. Bottle says 1-4 a day. The guy I talked to said just one a day. And another article I read said 2 pills 3x/day lol. Which one is it?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've read multiple different articles and forums about mk now. My question is abou the huperizine... What is the best dosage and what time of day. I got all my stuff from np. Bottle says 1-4 a day. The guy I talked to said just one a day. And another article I read said 2 pills 3x/day lol. Which one is it?
From what I understand there is no way to really tell when you body produces somatostatin,which is probably why the standard method had been every 4-6 hours. I would say a good way would be to take the huperzine at 200mcg along with ecgc green tea extract and you mk677 dose All together. Some other somatostatin inhibitors are horny goat weed and melatonan. So you could take horny goat weed with green tea during the day, spaced apart from the huperzine and take melatonan before bed. It all depends on how far you wantto get into it

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could anyone that has a metric scale that reads in mg's and a dosing scoop from powder city do me a solid and give me an approximate weight of one scoop from the red micro dosing scoop? Thanks in advance.

Thurmabe

Awards
From what I understand there is no way to really tell when you body produces somatostatin,which is probably why the standard method had been every 4-6 hours. I would say a good way would be to take the huperzine at 200mcg along with ecgc green tea extract and you mk677 dose All together. Some other somatostatin inhibitors are horny goat weed and melatonan. So you could take horny goat weed with green tea during the day, spaced apart from the huperzine and take melatonan before bed. It all depends on how far you wantto get into it
Ok cool Thanks man. I'm going to start mine tonight. I've read a lot about doing a loading phase with starting as low as 5mg and working up to 25mg. Problem is there's no measurements on the dropper tube so what's the best way? Just eyeball it ? Lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The best way is to get a good understanding of how much solution you have. If it's 30 ml for a gram of mk677, every ml has about 33.333 mg of mk677. The best way to measure is use an oral syringe, or get an insulin syringe and use it to measure it out, then squirt in mouth. If you use water to mix the mk the insulin syringes will work fine.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
The best way is to get a good understanding of how much solution you have. If it's 30 ml for a gram of mk677, every ml has about 33.333 mg of mk677. The best way to measure is use an oral syringe, or get an insulin syringe and use it to measure it out, then squirt in mouth. If you use water to mix the mk the insulin syringes will work fine.
Yes it's perfect and .3 cc is about 10-11 mg perfect dosing for me

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Should be more information on this within a day or two. Talking things over with NutraPlanet15

Wokfighter

Awards
Anyone else who ordered experiencing delays on the order?i ordered more then a month a go and still nothing.i did order without tracking and the cheapest method though..

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else who ordered experiencing delays on the order?i ordered more then a month a go and still nothing.i did order without tracking and the cheapest method though..
Whatcha talkin about willis? This hasn't been for sale in while....or am I wrong?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Are you an international customer? If so once it leaves the US there may be some delay regarding customs.
Shoot NutraPlanet15 a PM with your invoice number and he can look into it for you.

The bold = a reason why it may be a long lasting shipment.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whatcha talkin about willis? This hasn't been for sale in while....or am I wrong?
they restocked about 2 months ago tank

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump for this coming back?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried this at a lower dosage of say 5mg per day?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested in giving this a go. However I've never mixed my own before. Has anyone written a guide to this method before or perhaps could maybe hold my hand a little bit? I know it's obnoxious but I do appreciate the help. Thanks.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I'm interested in giving this a go. However I've never mixed my own before. Has anyone written a guide to this method before or perhaps could maybe hold my hand a little bit? I know it's obnoxious but I do appreciate the help. Thanks.
Just add water, shake it and use the dropper. One dropper pull = 16mg.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I bought a gram of this in the vial and a gram separately in the baggie back in February. I haven't mixed it into a solution yet. Do y'all think it's still fine to use?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought a gram of this in the vial and a gram separately in the baggie back in February. I haven't mixed it into a solution yet. Do y'all think it's still fine to use?
Send it to me, I will put it through a few tests to make sure. :D