MK677 NOW AVAILABLE AT NP!!!!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
A testament to NP hooking up AM members.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so I called in 2 days ago. I placed my order and was told I would receive a confirmation email and tracking email the next day. I have yet to receive any email and have not had any charges taken from my credit card. I'm concerned my info was not entered properly? I now have not been able to get through all day

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Because we are on the phone all day it may send you to voicemail. Just PM me your name and I will look into this for you. If you don't get thru, please leave a voicemail, we are calling everyone back.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I called in 2 days ago. I placed my order and was told I would receive a confirmation email and tracking email the next day. I have yet to receive any email and have not had any charges taken from my credit card. I'm concerned my info was not entered properly? I now have not been able to get through all day
Even if they don't send you the confirmation email/tracking, it does get processed and sent out.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Because we are on the phone all day it may send you to voicemail. Just PM me your name and I will look into this for you. If you don't get thru, please leave a voicemail, we are calling everyone back.
I called on Thursday and left a message, still haven't heard back yet. Do you guys still have mk in stock? If not will you be restocking?

primal1

Awards
  • Established
The refills are sold with the idea that you already have a dropper bottle/mg scale, or to save a few bucks and just refill a previous bottle purchase. Adding 30ml water to the 1g in the dropper bottle, then you know how many mg/ml. The dropper only pulls .5ml at the time. So that's 16mg per dropper pull (which is half of the dropper).
is this just regular water? or should something else be used to re-constitute?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
is this just regular water? or should something else be used to re-constitute?
Ibutamoren is highly soluble in water so yes regular filtered water would work best. You can drop a small amount of ethanol/alcohol to prevent bacteria growth. Those who are concerned about the legitimacy of the product can PM me at the end of this coming week. I'll test it out my subjects and run experiments. I'm not kidding either.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ibutamoren is highly soluble in water so yes regular filtered water would work best. You can drop a small amount of ethanol/alcohol to prevent bacteria growth. Those who are concerned about the legitimacy of the product can PM me at the end of this coming week. I'll test it out my subjects and run experiments. I'm not kidding either.
Oh its legit. I've been ridiculously hungry since starting 4 (I think) days ago. That and I'm getting stupid bad bloat from it. But I'm running the full dropper, 33mg.

And it did dissolve instantly in filtered water.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Oh its legit. I've been ridiculously hungry since starting 4 (I think) days ago. That and I'm getting stupid bad bloat from it. But I'm running the full dropper, 33mg.

And it did dissolve instantly in filtered water.
You've ran other MK products?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
You've ran other MK products?
No this is the first actually. But compared to sides and other things that people on here and actual friends have said, it fits the bill. That and the horrible acetone taste was the same as another liquid my friend had from a reputable company a while back.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Full dropper is 25mg / ml or did you adjust the conversion with less liquid to make it 33 mg / ml like with Clomid?

It's like taking two scoops of pre. Lol. Just kidding. Who doesn't double up on the pre!? Sips pre.

Then again. I like the taste of you know what.. starts with clo ends with mid. :p

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thinking of a new SARMS to invent.

MKLGDGWOSTALINE23

It's the Michael Jordan of SARMS.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Full dropper is 25mg / ml or did you adjust the conversion with less liquid to make it 33 mg / ml like with Clomid?

It's like taking two scoops of pre. Lol. Just kidding. Who doesn't double up on the pre!? Sips pre.

Then again. I like the taste of you know what.. starts with clo ends with mid. :p
Half dropper is 16.5mg. Says on the bottle. But I put 50ml so its really 20mg/ml.

Also, 1000/30=33.333

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Half dropper is 16.5mg. Says on the bottle.
There must have been a conflict of info then. Right. Bottle says that.

I could swear I read on a thread they said 25. Might be my brain confusing maximum before diminished returns being 25 and the sweet spot being around 16-20. (Average)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
There must have been a conflict of info then. Right. Bottle says that.

I could swear I read on a thread they said 25. Might be my brain confusing maximum before diminished returns being 25 and the sweet spot being around 16-20. (Average)
Ah gotcha.

primal1

Awards
  • Established
i took my first dose before bed last night with huperzine. 22mcg. i woke up 2 1/2 hours later hungry as hell and craving carbs. is this normal? went back to sleep after snacking. slept pretty well. woke up refreshed after 6 1/2 hours ankles and hands feel stiffer than usual.

enraged_chris

Awards
i took my first dose before bed last night with huperzine. 22mcg. i woke up 2 1/2 hours later hungry as hell and craving carbs. is this normal? went back to sleep after snacking. slept pretty well. woke up refreshed after 6 1/2 hours ankles and hands feel stiffer than usual.
Hunger is a main side effect of ghrelin mimetics.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The MK powder smells like cocaine and gasoline lol.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ugh. I'm calling tomorrow to order. You guys have sold me on it.

mrsims

mrsims

Awards
hey brothers,
not trying to thread jack, but to the bros that already ordered the mk from Nutraplanet, any clue how big the vial is? I received mine and like a dumbass assumed it was 30ml so basically filled to the top with filtered water. The other day however I was using rc's that came in 30mL bottles and they are smaller than this vial. Any bros have an idea how big this vial is so I can get a rough dosage estimate? Any help would be much appreciated
-Simz

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
hey brothers,
not trying to thread jack, but to the bros that already ordered the mk from Nutraplanet, any clue how big the vial is? I received mine and like a dumbass assumed it was 30ml so basically filled to the top with filtered water. The other day however I was using rc's that came in 30mL bottles and they are smaller than this vial. Any bros have an idea how big this vial is so I can get a rough dosage estimate? Any help would be much appreciated
-Simz
I almost did that also lol. It can hold about 50ml. Not sure on the exact amount.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strange. Mine is 30ml. I got ripped off! Where's my 50ml ?

:p

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When will your payment system be back online? Need some help? IT here.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
We have been calling back everyone. PM me a phone number and we will make sure its call back right away. We have alot of phone calls to return from the weekend as well.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just spent a whole 3 minutes and 47 seconds on the phone. Got mine ordered!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't forget to ask about putting ANABOLIC MINDS In your comment box fellas. We wanna hook you up!
I made dang sure I told them I was from AM. He said don't worry we'll hook you up.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet's mk is top quality man. I'm impressed. Please give me a 1 month heads up if you'll discontinue. Also can someone PM me if there's discounts to buying 10g at a time for example?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutraplanet's mk is top quality man. I'm impressed. Please give me a 1 month heads up if you'll discontinue. Also can someone PM me if there's discounts to buying 10g at a time for example?
The bigger order you make and put ANABOLIC MINDS in the comment section.
The more free swag, samples, prodcuts, and freebies you get.
Just sayin!

I am getting ready to place my BF Order next week and its gonna be MASSIVE

primal1

Awards
  • Established
hey brothers,
-Simz
mine will only hold 30ml.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
TY, maybe I'll order from the NP site since they pretty much offer the same stuff with a few exceptions here and there.

Also, regarding the bulk Ursolic Acid 25% powder from NP/SP, I'd like to know if is this sourced from Loquat?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
TY, maybe I'll order from the NP site since they pretty much offer the same stuff with a few exceptions here and there.

Also, regarding the bulk Ursolic Acid 25% powder from NP/SP, I'd like to know if is this sourced from Loquat?
I would email NP/SP and see if you can get an answer. I simply just help answer questions or help with lost orders on here and customer service. Wish I could help on that one.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
The bigger order you make and put ANABOLIC MINDS in the comment section.
The more free swag, samples, prodcuts, and freebies you get.
Just sayin!

I am getting ready to place my BF Order next week and its gonna be MASSIVE
Thanks! I actually gave away all the freebies I got last time. I'm just after MK now.