MK677 NOW AVAILABLE AT NP!!!!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I actually gave away all the freebies I got last time. I'm just after MK now.
You have to be the biggest fan I've seen of mk, what are your thoughts and results from it?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
You have to be the biggest fan I've seen of mk, what are your thoughts and results from it?
Lol why you say that? I got off it thinking I'd be fine. Man was I wrong...

I gain significant strength gains and joint relief. I actually was on it for for more than a year.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Lol why you say that? I got off it thinking I'd be fine. Man was I wrong...

I gain significant strength gains and joint relief. I actually was on it for for more than a year.
Lol damn. That's quite a while.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Website will be up and running at 12 PM today, but honestly calling in will take you 2-3 minutes max. Just tell them you need to make a personal call and you should be good to go. It is the most reliable, quickest, and effective way.

855 747 3007

if you cant find MK on NP webpage, calling in will secure this or get you it as soon as possible.. A few other members have done this and been squared away instantly. For example Brandinooooo above you did the same on sunday.
Thanks for posting this! Looked on the NP site and clicked the email a couple days ago but just could not find the MK.
Figured it must have sold out already!

Going to call on my lunch break tomorrow. Hmm, now what else can I sneak onto my order without the wife complaining...

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting this! Looked on the NP site and clicked the email a couple days ago but just could not find the MK.

Going to call on my lunch break tomorrow. Hmm, now what else can I sneak onto my order without the wife complaining...
Just call and if they don't answer, email them or pn NutraPlanet15. He'll get you squared away.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

My advice
Take it light
Wait for black friday for the stock up :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm thinking the same. Nutra or Nutri will be getting a big order from.

On Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the 16mg a daily dose. Or is this a 5day on 2day off kind of deal

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
16mg a day is a good "average" dose. Most of the studies on humans were dosed at 25mg/day, but i've heard many guys find a nice balance at 12.5 mg/day (reduced bloat/lethargy at lower dose etc..).

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
There is an epic thread around here somewhere, but I like it at 10 mg a day. 20 was good, but the hunger suddenly kicked in something fierce!

I did not give 20 a full week so that might subside.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I went down from 30 to 20 at night pre-bed and no bloat at all

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dandelion extract might help with bloat.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can I take this with a drink like mix it in my morning or evening shake? Or does it need to absorb on its own first. I didn't read much in lethargy from this. Is that common?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
By itself / evening would be best.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Can I take this with a drink like mix it in my morning or evening shake? Or does it need to absorb on its own first. I didn't read much in lethargy from this. Is that common?
Chase it like a shot of alcohol. Its uh pretty strong.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chase it like a shot of alcohol. Its uh pretty strong.
Good lord. I may not have the stomach for this. It's literally like pouring acetone in my mouth. Wow. That's a burn. Time to suck it up and be a man.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good lord. I may not have the stomach for this. It's literally like pouring acetone in my mouth. Wow. That's a burn. Time to suck it up and be a man.
Tastes great and is less filling too.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was waiting for someone to comment on the foul taste,lol. I chase it down with some almond milk, seems to help.
Having said that, I love this stuff.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I was waiting for someone to comment on the foul taste,lol. I chase it down with some almond milk, seems to help.
Having said that, I love this stuff.
I'm waiting to get mine, had anyone tried mixing with some crystal light powder? That's what I use in my homemade pwo.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I honestly thought after I took it it was supposed to be a transdermal. Lol. Thought I was gonna die. Lol. I dose my t2 right after and it helps cut through the burning taste.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I honestly thought after I took it it was supposed to be a transdermal. Lol. Thought I was gonna die. Lol. I dose my t2 right after and it helps cut through the burning taste.
Whose t2 you running? How do like it so far?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3,5 T2? Worth buying?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've got Liquid Labs T2 (3,5) over here. Not bad. It doesn't suck. As far as results this is the question now really.

Uncertain. After 2 weeks. Not too much. Running 200 mg x 2 daily.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got Liquid Labs T2 (3,5) over here. Not bad. It doesn't suck. As far as results this is the question now really.

Uncertain. After 2 weeks. Not too much. Running 200 mg x 2 daily.
Thanks for the early feedback. T2 has been around for awhile but never really took off. I wish Thermolife Dicana was still produced, it worked really well.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I put a shot of apple juice in my mouth and dosed the mk with the apple juice. It really cut through the burning taste and the after taste.

Half a dropper is between 0.4-0.5 mL. So the bottle at a half dropper a day is a 60 day supply.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
In to hear reviews. What doses and effects a people getting?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
In to hear reviews. What doses and effects a people getting?
I'm doing 30mg. I was getting bloated at first, but I changed to dosing before bed and I have no sides now. I'm always hungry and can eat 4400 calories a day with hardly any effort. Up a couple pounds since starting.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
So I think I've turned mine into a bad cough syrup. Added 30ml of coconut rum to mine and it's not too bad, basically like some slightly bad robutussin.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is the sugar v alcohol content ok to keep bacteria at bay or does that liquor need to be refrigerated.

Not very versed in the alcohols.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Is the sugar v alcohol content ok to keep bacteria at bay or does that liquor need to be refrigerated.

Not very versed in the alcohols.
That's a good question, unless the mk itself is "dirty" I think it should be OK since the booz
booze itself doesn't grow anything. But I definitely don't know for sure. Maybe I'll up the alcohol just to play itself.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NP ever going to put this back on the site so we don't have to call in?

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried to call and message Nutraplanet for this and can't get a hold of them.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got mine today. Thanks Nutraplanet and Solution.
Never a problem sir....
Most times just calling in solves the issue or shooting a PM to NutraPlanet15 and we will take care of you.
Please make sure your putting "Anabolic Minds" in the comment section.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
does anyone knows if nutra still have mk in stock? I sent them email and called few times no response ....

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
does anyone knows if nutra still have mk in stock? I sent them email and called few times no response ....
When I placed my last order they told me I got the rest...not sure if they restock?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
You probably have to call in for this particular item. It was on their site for a very short while then they removed it.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Call until you talk to them, they're buried with orders. If I leave a message I never get anywhere but if I talk to someone I get my order in days.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Correct, But currently out of stock. Do not know if it will return.
you do not know if mk will return? or when will mk return ? also how can we be updated with this info? thanks for the answer btw.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you do not know if mk will return? or when will mk return ? also how can we be updated with this info? thanks for the answer btw.
It may not return. I will update you guys if it makes a presence. Or as stated you can call in and talk to the customer service reps for additional detail.
Anything I hear from NutraPlanet15 I will let you guys know!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
It may not return. I will update you guys if it makes a presence. Or as stated you can call in and talk to the customer service reps for additional detail.
Anything I hear from NutraPlanet15 I will let you guys know!
Any updates on this?

CardM3n

Awards
If it does come back I won't be such a tight arse this time and only purchase 1 bottle.
Same here. Though I purchased 2, and some hupezine A to go with it. Next time I'm stocking up for a few 16 week runs at once.

The demand is most certainly here seeing how they quickly sold out. I hope they bring it back very soon. Perhaps if we start a virtual picket line and show enough interest they will

"Hell no we won't go, till we get our MK on!