Mk677 cancer?

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
Does mk677 cause cancer? And if it just speeds up existing cancer, wouldn’t regular HGH do the same thing?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes and if you can somehow get pure igf1 ( increlex) that speeds up growth of existing cancer cells as well

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I don’t think any of them cause cancer. But damn near anything anabolic can increase growth.

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
No, none of them cause cancer. But if you already have cancer then anything that increases igf levels will increase the rate that cancer develops
So technically even anabolic steroids since they also increase igf right?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No mk does not cause cancer nor does any other sarm that I'm aware of

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know, I don't think any sarm or ghrh actually causes cancer that I'm aware of
I'm pretty sure your right. Carderine has a study that shows cancer in rats that were already prone to cancer but that's about it. I'm not worried about Carderine in humans but I can definitely see why someone might want to avoid it if cancer runs in the family.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure your right. Carderine has a study that shows cancer in rats that were already prone to cancer but that's about it. I'm not worried about Carderine in humans but I can definitely see why someone might want to avoid it if cancer runs in the family.
Yeah, and they found that the livers of rats/mice were missing something the human body has to process the PPAR better so it was extremely unlikely in humans and the doses needed would be far higher than anyone would ever get to using it for health / performance gains.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
..if vigorous Steve approves cardarine I'm not worried. That dude won't use anything that has any legitimate negative studies attached to them

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So technically even anabolic steroids since they also increase igf right?
I have cancer and my Doctor has upped my TRT dose to help keep me strong and combat muscle wasting !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear that bruh. I thought it was awesome that your doc is keeping you on test to keep you strong and resilient. Hope for the best for you.
Just a bump in the road, and a new adventure in life. I feel blessed to have the Medical Team I have working toward my recovery!! "I'll Be Back"