Mk677 bad for liver?

Wreckosaurus

Awards
I got some blood work done and my liver enzymes are elevated. The only thing I was taking was mk677. Could that be the source?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats seems to be the growing consensus. Lots of bloods coming back showing this.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've read threads stating such things as well, but one must also understand other variables not expressed can also be contributing even though one is not taking any other supplementation such as MK677. When did you get your blood tested? Were you fasted? Was it post workout? Sleep patterns?

Making a statement and expecting others to fill in the blanks isn't very helpful, and I'm not even a fan of Research Chemicals, and no, it isn't a growing consensus only conjecture.

A few questions:
What is your age?
What other cycles have you done?
What compounds?

Also, any pain relievers?
  • Aspirin
  • Ibuprofin
  • Neproxin
  • Acetaminophen
Some more questions:
How long were you taking it?
What dose?
When did you stop if you did?
Any PCT?
If so, what?

How do you know your liver enzymes were not elevated prior to your taking MK677? Pre Bloods?
Can you post both before and after? (With ranges too)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW, I ran Ghar1ne for a pretty extended period of time and any of my lipids always came back solid.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
If it's high most likely you have bunk products. I've taken mk677 for months and my liver enzyme is normal. Lowest it's ever been. I have a full panel of tests I keep for the past decade

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Throw that sh.. into the garbage can, mine came not elevated almost triple alt then allowed higher border.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone care to elaborate on what, exactly, these products might be spiked with?

Obviously something which elevates liver enzymes...but then doesnt impact the hpta/estrogen? Doesnt result in anomalous strength/weight gain?

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
One gay wrote this few days ago: I was taking MK-677 produced by Brawn Nutrition in February-September 2016 at 30mg a day. During that period I observed significant muscle gains and quicker regeneration. I didn't take any liver protecting drugs as SARMS were supposed to have no liver-damaging effects. Unfortunately blood test results in September showed increase in ALT=67 (vs. expected <41). As I didn't use drugs, alcohol or any other substances that might have negative impact on my liver I could link my blood test results only with my MK-677 6-months cycle. Then I immediately stopped taking MK-677 expecting auto-recovery of the liver. In March 2017 I had my blood checked again to find out if ALT level stabilized. To my HUGE surprise I realised that both ALT and AST are on really high level: ALT=132.4 (vs. expected <41) and AST=70.8 (vs. expected <38). I don't understand why the results have gone worse as I haven't been taking any SARMS since I saw first alarming blood test results in September. I guess there must have been some prohormones added to MK-677 which I was not aware of.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Identical mine liver valus, i run ol gharine 55 days 30 mg. Ast came 62 alt 114, 5 days later after stop mk ast 52 alt 130. Next check will be next tuesday. Now runing tudca 500 mg and cycle support a.i sport.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mate ran MK for over 12 months with no issues, low dose tho.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
If it's legit mk 677 you're good, but a lot if it's capsulated and marketed toward bodybuilders, then there's a good chance it's spiked. If any sarm (mk isn't technically a sarm) provides to good to be true results, then it's spiked. Like people say they blow up on 4 week lgd cycle, well it's not lgd then.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Got bloodwork from 07/03/2017 (igf 1 33.07nmol/L reference range 8.97-29.38) HIGH. Nothing special -run 55 days cycle (10 days 20 mg, 45 days 30 mg).
Last caplets took 36 hour before drawn blood. Before igf 1 from 02/03/2017 was 34.57 nmol/l, 30 mg gharine took 12 hours befor drawn blood.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
LH 6.08 IU/L (reference range 1.7-8.6)
FSH 9.07 IU/L (reference range 1.5-12.4)
Estradiol 82.74 p/mol/L( reference range 99.4-192)LOW
SHBG 84.01nmol/L (reference range 14.5-48.4) HIGH
Testosterone 20.58 nmol/L (reference range 8.65-29)
Testosterone free 1.1 LOW % (reference range 1.68-
2.97)
HGH 0.54 ng/ml

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
One gay wrote this few days ago: I was taking MK-677 produced by Brawn Nutrition in February-September 2016 at 30mg a day. During that period I observed significant muscle gains and quicker regeneration. I didn't take any liver protecting drugs as SARMS were supposed to have no liver-damaging effects. Unfortunately blood test results in September showed increase in ALT=67 (vs. expected <41). As I didn't use drugs, alcohol or any other substances that might have negative impact on my liver I could link my blood test results only with my MK-677 6-months cycle. Then I immediately stopped taking MK-677 expecting auto-recovery of the liver. In March 2017 I had my blood checked again to find out if ALT level stabilized. To my HUGE surprise I realised that both ALT and AST are on really high level: ALT=132.4 (vs. expected <41) and AST=70.8 (vs. expected <38). I don't understand why the results have gone worse as I haven't been taking any SARMS since I saw first alarming blood test results in September. I guess there must have been some prohormones added to MK-677 which I was not aware of.
So he stopped taking the product in September 2016 and then in March 2017, his liver enzymes were still elevated? Does this sound like the behavior of a prohormone or oral steroid to you? Obviously, he has some health issues going on that are unrelated to the MK.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Ultrasound liver will give to him answers and biopsy.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
So he stopped taking the product in September 2016 and then in March 2017, his liver enzymes were still elevated? Does this sound like the behavior of a prohormone or oral steroid to you? Obviously, he has some health issues going on that are unrelated to the MK.
I would also say that theres an autoimmune problem. But then again recently it seems such reports are rising fast in number and as autoimmunerelated liver issues are absolutely uncommon mk might be related to their occurence.

However at this point there is not nearly enough evidence to even have a tendeny to either hypothesis.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
As i promised this morning blood was drawn 2 weeks after discontinued ol gharine. AST 34 (refer. range 11-38), ALT 60 H (refer. range 12-48), ggt 15 (refer. range 11-55), ALP 53 L (refer. range 60-142), LDH 159 ( refer. range <241), total bilirubine 13 (refer. range 3-20), cholesterol 5.3 H (refer. range 2.8-5.0), LDH 3.4 H (refer. range <3.0), HDL 1.4 (refer. range >1.0), triglycerides 1.12 (refer. range <1.7), total serum proteins 69 (refer. range 66-81). 2 weeks i am running cycle support a.i sports 2 scopes, 500 mg tudca. 14 days ago AST was 53 and ALT 130. This is proof that olympus labs gharine are actually some steroide mix, or prohormone shi., i throw **** into garbage can. Be aware of this product!!!

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
As i promised this morning blood was drawn 2 weeks after discontinued ol gharine. AST 34 (refer. range 11-38), ALT 60 H (refer. range 12-48), ggt 15 (refer. range 11-55), ALP 53 L (refer. range 60-142), LDH 159 ( refer. range <241), total bilirubine 13 (refer. range 3-20), cholesterol 5.3 H (refer. range 2.8-5.0), LDH 3.4 H (refer. range <3.0), HDL 1.4 (refer. range >1.0), triglycerides 1.12 (refer. range <1.7), total serum proteins 69 (refer. range 66-81). 2 weeks i am running cycle support a.i sports 2 scopes, 500 mg tudca. 14 days ago AST was 53 and ALT 130. This is proof that olympus labs gharine are actually some steroide mix, or prohormone shi., i throw **** into garbage can. Be aware of this product!!!
Have you tried any other kind of MK-677 and seen if it has this same effect on your liver enzymes?

It's certainly not proof of what you're claiming. I've been taking it for 2.5 months. I would have noticed by now if it contained any steroids.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
How mk 677 can raise cholesterol and ldl cholesterol so high, because it was 50 % higher 2 weeks ago. I am 6.3 ft, 101 kg with bf around 10%. On proh cycles i didnt get numbers like those. Your free will is what you want to do with your life, i had posted this to people be aware. I am definetly quit with this bull.... of mk all kinds!!!

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
How mk 677 can raise cholesterol and ldl cholesterol so high, because it was 50 % higher 2 weeks ago. I am 6.3 ft, 101 kg with bf around 10%. On proh cycles i didnt get numbers like those. Your free will is what you want to do with your life, i had posted this to people be aware. I am definetly quit with this bull.... of mk all kinds!!!
So on prohormone cycles, you didn't get numbers like these, yet when you do have these numbers, you think it's because the product you were taking is spiked with prohormones? That makes a lot of sense. (Lol)

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
In july 2016 i run 6 weeks 1 andro 440 mg olymus labs, 4 andro olympus labs 330 mg, epiandro olympus labs 1000 mg. on the end of cycle AST was 53 ALT 71, HDL 1.0, LDL 2.7, Cholesterol 4.2, Triglycerides 1.05, total bilirubine 12, ALP 71, LDH 212, GGT 9 L, total protein in serum 75. Through all cycle i run 500 mg tudca, ironmglab. cycle support and after ai sport support.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
So the fact is you must run cycle support with something what must be non toxic, not in mine case. I got elevated igf1 but every anabolic easily raise igf1, or my body reacted on mk badly.The only diference is in the creatinine, this time in the middle range while on proh on the top of range.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ran Ghar1ne for an extended period of time (at 30mg/3 caps for a while, and at 20mg/2 caps for a while). I can say that during that time, I never experienced anything similar to PH results and I had general blood work done in between there that didn't come back flagged, either (nor any noticeable sides).

Just FYI.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I'm using GHAR1NE, I'll try to get some blood work done and report back.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like a pretty sh1t steroid, if it gives you ALL of the toxic negatives but, err, none of the positives?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
My 2cents as far as elevated enzymes staying elevated usually accrues when there is a compound that the liver can't break down IE heavy metals. Did you have a white blood cell count? if that is also elevated it's a larger problem than bunk MK677. It may not even have anything to do with it or all to do with it either way I'd get full BW and test for HEP A, B,C and I forget what pannel tests metals iron,zink,chromium but there is an extended version for toxic metals. Is your piss dark orange?

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Complete blood panel was in perfect state (inc. White blood cell count), except those previous enzymes. Hep A,B, C negative. Iron in range but on the top referance range.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Complete blood panel was in perfect state (inc. White blood cell count), except those previous enzymes. Hep A,B, C negative. Iron in range but on the top referance range.
Did you get good results from when you ran the MK? Either way my best guess is that this compound breaks down and 1 small chain or molecule won't metabolize in certain peoples liver. I say this because I was once prescribed a medication that had to be metabolized 1 pass to become the drug that was intended and It did not work on me. It's possible but very unlikely that that synthetic molecule is remaining in your blood and constantly agitating your liver it may not even be harming its just causing a reaction similar to an allergen but only affecting your liver.
Can you get your doc to send a sample to a hematologist?

plang1234

plang1234

Awards
I have taken MK for over a year. Because of an autoimmune condition affecting my kidneys, I get blood work monthly. The only time my Liver enzymes have been elevated, was when I added RAD 140. I run a baseline of 200mgs of cyp weekly and 30mgs of MK 677 daily. 30mgs of RAD 140 sent my liver enzymes up slightly. I stopped, and they returned to normal. Everyone is different, but the mechanisms behind MK 677 make it highly unlikely to affect the liver.