Mk677 and blood pressure

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Does the water held on mk677 cause blood pressure to rise ? I’ve done plenty of steriod cycles and never had anything but very good to low blood pressure

just got back from the Dr. And while my blood pressure wasn’t crazy high. It was 146/73 that’s pretty damn hi for me I’m usually closer too 100-110 never over 120 even on heavy cycles then I’m on now. Only thing this time I’m running the mk677 and gw50156

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the water held on mk677 cause blood pressure to rise ? I’ve done plenty of steriod cycles and never had anything but very good to low blood pressure

just got back from the Dr. And while my blood pressure wasn’t crazy high. It was 146/73 that’s pretty damn hi for me I’m usually closer too 100-110 never over 120 even on heavy cycles then I’m on now. Only thing this time I’m running the mk677 and gw50156
yeah it's maturing cells so they become bigger and fuller within the body, IGF 1 is shuttling nutrients to the body and cells... you hold more volume/fluid etc so it can cause a bp rise.... I'd watch sodium and diet if not already... also I've found as with most compounds you don't need 25 mg to see good results, but half to 15 mg is plenty to see the GH benefits. If taking 25mg maybe look at taking less.... there are studies that show igf levels are almost the same between 12.5 and 25 mg doses, 25 mg only being slightly stronger... anything over 25 and you see diminished returns. The studies out there.

edit: I misquoted that... it's the GH levels that there is very little difference between 10 and 25 mg, after 25 you don't see any increase in GH. The IGF 1 levels to continue to rise though with higher doses.

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weird the gw is one thing that helped my b.p. especially on orals namely dbol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird the gw is one thing that helped my b.p. especially on orals namely dbol
I edited my above post... I had confused the function of GH and igf-1 in the statistics of the study. I changed it I believe it's the igf-1 that is causing the raising blood pressure not the GH.

I should also ask what compounds are you running @Stopstalking2 ? And emphasize that the older you get the more cycles etc etc the higher propensity you have to begin to see some of the side effects that are often talked about. When you're younger you don't see the effects that you do when you get older especially after multiple cycles.

Last edited:
Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I edited my above post... I had confused the function of GH and igf-1 in the statistics of the study. I changed it I believe it's the igf-1 that is causing the raising blood pressure not the GH.

I should also ask what compounds are you running @Stopstalking2 ? And emphasize that the older you get the more cycles etc etc the higher propensity you have to begin to see some of the side effects that are often talked about. When you're younger you don't see the effects that you do when you get older especially after multiple sites.

600 mg test-c (300 2x a week)
Proviron-50 mg
Was on anavar @50 but stopped it at 6 weeks(last week) due to bad heart burn.
Debating on tren for the last end of the cycle but not if I don’t have this blood pressure in check.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hmmm could be the Anavar and the bigger culprit most likely proviron is what's causing the elevated BP. High dht levels have a direct correlation to elevated blood pressures. I'd bet the proviron and high dht is causing it or at the very least contributing.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes it definitely does. I just added it in at 15mg a night and my bodyweight shot up 4lbs of water and bp is high as ever.

If you can’t get Telmisartan or another BP med from your doctor, Carditone from Ayush Herbs can help. It’s the most potent natural supplement I’ve found. And taking grape seed extract, pine bark extract, & ubiquinol twice a day helps too.

You can also try to keep some of the excess water minimized by consuming extra potassium, less sodium, and more water if possible.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I had to stop mk677 due to the severe increase in blood pressure that even beta blockers and ARBs couldn't bring down so yes in some people it's really rough! I literally couldn't get to sleep for hours due to how it made my whole body feel right and uncomfortable which if your feeling the blood pressure that's a problem!

I also got my first case of some gyno from it as well which I had to remedy by taking letrozole, nolvadex and P5P! It did go away well at least the appearance of puffiness did but my next cycle it got puffy again so now I have to be careful running aromatize compounds thanks to mk677! What's strange is I have run growth hormones and GH peptides before with no issues?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Also let's not tell people to remedy blood pressure issues with supplements! There are online pharmacy that sell them without issues and if you can get SARMs then you can get blood pressure medicines!!! You can even go to a one stop clinic and tell them you were on xyz and that you were using an online pharmacy that went under and they will prescribe them trust me no one is going to worry about diversion of blood pressure medicines!!!

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Also let's not tell people to remedy blood pressure issues with supplements! There are online pharmacy that sell them without issues and if you can get SARMs then you can get blood pressure medicines!!! You can even go to a one stop clinic and tell them you were on xyz and that you were using an online pharmacy that went under and they will prescribe them trust me no one is going to worry about diversion of blood pressure medicines!!!
Yea but mine is very borderline high. Aren’t the meds hard on certain kidneys ? Wouldn’t it be better to control it with supplements before taking extreme measures ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s an idealistic thought, but the reality is many people are needlessly averse to using proper medication because of the misbeliefs they’ve been fed (see below post). Better to get them down 10-15 points if they are going to use regardless in a few days from Amazon. And getting stuff from an online pharmacy in the US can take 4-6 weeks - he doesn’t have that long. Short of going to his doctor and asking, he won’t get them in time to be useful.

Herbals are just a bandaid, but they most certainly work to a degree. Obviously the smartest decision is to discontinue the drugs until appropriate countermeasures are available, but we have to operate in reality here.

Yea but mine is very borderline high. Aren’t the meds hard on certain kidneys ? Wouldn’t it be better to control it with supplements before taking extreme measures ?
You know what’s hard on kidneys? High blood pressure. This is what will blast the filters apart slowly, damaging them forever. Blood pressure is called the silent killer for a reason, and it’s why so many AAS users suffer permanent kidney damage and even failure worst case.

An ARB like Telmisartan, Losartan, etc are especially useful agents for counteracting the way AAS stimulate the renin-angiotensin system & raise bp and water retention.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
That’s an idealistic thought, but the reality is many people are needlessly averse to using proper medication because of the misbeliefs they’ve been fed (see below post). Better to get them down 10-15 points if they are going to use regardless in a few days from Amazon. And getting stuff from an online pharmacy in the US can take 4-6 weeks - he doesn’t have that long. Short of going to his doctor and asking, he won’t get them in time to be useful.

Herbals are just a bandaid, but they most certainly work to a degree. Obviously the smartest decision is to discontinue the drugs until appropriate countermeasures are available, but we have to operate in reality here.

You know what’s hard on kidneys? High blood pressure. This is what will blast the filters apart slowly, damaging them forever. Blood pressure is called the silent killer for a reason, and it’s why so many AAS users suffer permanent kidney damage and even failure worst case.

An ARB like Telmisartan, Losartan, etc are especially useful agents for counteracting the way AAS stimulate the renin-angiotensin system & raise bp and water retention.
Just grabbed all these, I will try them for a little and monitor blood pressure. If it doesn’t come down, I will contact my Dr. For medication.
I’d much rather try the natural route first since it’s only borderline high, but I do want it out of high all together.

Attachments

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I did realize that the cq10 isn’t ubiquinol so I ordered the right one. I’ll return this since it’s Amazon.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My experience with mk, if your eating clean, staying hydrated and doing your cardio your not gonna hold water on mk, maybe a small amount in the first few days but it will level off.

Obviously this is going to be different from person to person but for the majority of people I feel like eating clean and staying hydrated will keep that from happening.

But if your BP went from 120-146 then there's something bigger going on then a little water retention

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
My experience with mk, if your eating clean, staying hydrated and doing your cardio your not gonna hold water on mk, maybe a small amount in the first few days but it will level off.

Obviously this is going to be different from person to person but for the majority of people I feel like eating clean and staying hydrated will keep that from happening.

But if your BP went from 120-146 then there's something bigger going on then a little water retention
I have been eating the cleanest I have in a long time. My sodium has been up tho. I eat so much raw tuna ( store but and fresh caught) I do use so my sauce and I’ll remove adding any soy sauce as well.

As well as cut salt from other food.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Ubiquinol is the active form of coq10. More effective, especially for guys over 35
Yea the name of the product I purchased got me. Then I saw that it actually wasn’t the active form.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

People always talk about eating clean to control sides, but let’s try to define that here for OP: all that constitutes clean with regards to holding water is going to be avoiding excess sodium relative to potassium intake, as well as consuming inflammatory oils and processed sugar.

Tuna with soy sauce is absolutely a clean meal in my book, where clean means not heavily processed, artificial, full of saturated fat or sugar, but in OP’s case the sodium that was normally healthy for him is now way too much due to how the Mk is altering things. He should probably switch to a liquid soy aminos product (like Bragg’s, super similar taste to traditional soy sauce) or find a different flavoring altogether. Mustard, ketchup, whatever.

Don’t underestimate water retention. I’m up 7lbs in 4 days from water changes explicitly (adding Mk, couple doses of Dbol, swapped mast for test last shot) and had to double my Telmisartan. Felt awful almost immediately until I did.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If those don’t work to bring down BP I would look into nattokinase and Amealpeptide. Nattokinase has the ability to reduce fibrin (think blood clots) and make your blood thinner and Amealpeptide has 2 natural Ace inhibitors.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If those don’t work to bring down BP I would look into nattokinase and Amealpeptide. Nattokinase has the ability to reduce fibrin (think blood clots) and make your blood thinner and Amealpeptide has 2 natural Ace inhibitors.
This is great advice. I haven’t seen a significant reduction in bp from Nattokinase, but I take it daily year round as my blood values are always top of normal. Plus with COVID floating around, it’s a no-brainer for the AAS user that isn’t severely allergic to soy. It costs about a dime a day to significantly help prevent clots.

Or 81mg baby aspirin, for short term use, but Nattokinase outperforms it overall in meta-analysis with the other potential health benefits.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
for coq10 I've been using coqsol by nootropics Depot. it's basically coq10 and vitamin e. seems like the e is from D-Lemonine oil

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All these except the qunol were started today.
I can’t promise they will get you where you want to be, but I would expect a significant drop. Keep in mind, these are bandaids. Most have health benefits, but understand if your BP is high on MK now, don’t expect to add that Tren E discussed in the other thread and expect to be good to go.

If your nose gets a tad stuffy, it’s the Carditone. I don’t get any perceivable sides from anything else in that stack.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carditone is solid. I use CardioPeak by Life Extension currently along with Natto and now Amealpeptide or Vasodrive-AP which is part of a product I take for blood viscosity, blood pressure and some other things.

Really it’s about finding what works for you. For the longest time I was anywhere from 135/80 to 145/80, even with cardio added in, grape seed and hawthorn it never touched it. I added in Carditone and then switched to CardioPeak and it brought it down to about 125-130/70 and then I added in Nattokinase and that really did the trick for me.

I just took my BP a couple days ago after adding in the amealpeptide and I was 116/56. Prior to the AP I was around 118-120/60 or so.

Also, not saying this will be magic for you but id definitely try the natty route like you are doing prior to going prescription.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I can’t promise they will get you where you want to be, but I would expect a significant drop. Keep in mind, these are bandaids. Most have health benefits, but understand if your BP is high on MK now, don’t expect to add that Tren E discussed in the other thread and expect to be good to go.

If your nose gets a tad stuffy, it’s the Carditone. I don’t get any perceivable sides from anything else in that stack.
Yea I’m thinking, I’m gonna pass on the tren. I’ll finish this cycle and run a trt dose for awhile and then Plan something out for a later run .

I’m gonna give it a week and then run my blood pressure again, unless I have any kind of feeling i need to run it sooner.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Carditone is solid. I use CardioPeak by Life Extension currently along with Natto and now Amealpeptide or Vasodrive-AP which is part of a product I take for blood viscosity, blood pressure and some other things.

Really it’s about finding what works for you. For the longest time I was anywhere from 135/80 to 145/80, even with cardio added in, grape seed and hawthorn it never touched it. I added in Carditone and then switched to CardioPeak and it brought it down to about 125-130/70 and then I added in Nattokinase and that really did the trick for me.

I just took my BP a couple days ago after adding in the amealpeptide and I was 116/56. Prior to the AP I was around 118-120/60 or so.

Also, not saying this will be magic for you but id definitely try the natty route like you are doing prior to going prescription.
Yea I want stay natty if possible. I’d rather drop the mk677 before moving onto prescription.