Mk667 help

atlien2488

Awards
I had developed a staph infection so was put on antibiotics (cephelexin)...only been on the antibiotics two days but can i still use mk677? I heard that it can multiply bacteria cells i wasnt sure if something i need to watch out for. The staph is minor and i think its actually gone at this point because it stopped hurting and went away but still on antibiotics..should i wait 2 weeks? Or wont make a difference?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn't think it would be a problem but honestly I'm not sure, I don't really think anyone would know

atlien2488

Awards
I figured....its kind of a toss up cuz i took the mk last night to start things off and i rested so well it had to had to have been great for my immune system but i dont know about any weird interactions with it and antibiotics/infections so ill prolly hold off. I thought id try in case someone had a similar experience

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not an expert either but after a week on antibiotics I'd think I could get back to being normal without the antibiotics anymore. Using 'i' because that's what I'd think
Tbh tho delaying mk for two weeks or taking a two week break won't make a noticeable difference in your cutting or muscle gaining plan

atlien2488

Awards
Thanks brother.....im gettin too good of rest to stop anyway, im recovering real well

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello, No they will not have any issue with it whatsoever, just continue your cycle or reduce a bit if you are not able to train/eat due to sickness. You shouldn't be on antibiotics for that long anyways and stopping your cycle for a week or so is pointless and just rollecoasters your hormones.
He's not on cycle, he's on mk, a nattygh booster

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re good. Get a good probiotic and make sure to take all your antibiotics even if the infection looks or feels better