Mk667 help

atlien2488

Awards
I had developed a staph infection so was put on antibiotics (cephelexin)...only been on the antibiotics two days but can i still use mk677? I heard that it can multiply bacteria cells i wasnt sure if something i need to watch out for. The staph is minor and i think its actually gone at this point because it stopped hurting and went away but still on antibiotics..should i wait 2 weeks? Or wont make a difference?

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't think it would be a problem but honestly I'm not sure, I don't really think anyone would know

atlien2488

Awards
I figured....its kind of a toss up cuz i took the mk last night to start things off and i rested so well it had to had to have been great for my immune system but i dont know about any weird interactions with it and antibiotics/infections so ill prolly hold off. I thought id try in case someone had a similar experience

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not an expert either but after a week on antibiotics I'd think I could get back to being normal without the antibiotics anymore. Using 'i' because that's what I'd think
Tbh tho delaying mk for two weeks or taking a two week break won't make a noticeable difference in your cutting or muscle gaining plan

atlien2488

Awards
Thanks brother.....im gettin too good of rest to stop anyway, im recovering real well

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello, No they will not have any issue with it whatsoever, just continue your cycle or reduce a bit if you are not able to train/eat due to sickness. You shouldn't be on antibiotics for that long anyways and stopping your cycle for a week or so is pointless and just rollecoasters your hormones.
He's not on cycle, he's on mk, a nattygh booster

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’re good. Get a good probiotic and make sure to take all your antibiotics even if the infection looks or feels better

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mindsanabolic Supplements 20
mindsanabolic Anabolics 28
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 3
StanleyG Anabolics 600