mk-677 what do we know now?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I recall early days it was suggested mk677 is almost a free ticket to ride.

What do we know now, i heard but cant find someting about insulin sensitivity or supression of natural HGH?

Im currently researchign natural hgh methods and combos backed by studies, but mk-677 seemed such a good idea

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
In for info as well; sitting on a decent amount and have been waiting to pull the trigger.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ive never ran it nor i dont think i ever will .. but from search it seems like no muscle building abilities but people sleep better on it

( quick search from forum members )

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mind sharing your experience(s)? What do you personally notice when on it? Thanks
joints dont hurt, extra water retention i get stronger. I watch what i eat on it so i dont bloat out. Also i feel energetic on it. My fear was blood sugar issues while on it. Ran it for 8 months straight and got blood work was perfectly fine. I used GDA's and take berberine at night.

Muscle gain i dont know, but i got stronger and have more of an appetite so naturally weight would come on, like i said i watched what i ate and never got sloppy on it.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
joints dont hurt, extra water retention i get stronger. I watch what i eat on it so i dont bloat out. Also i feel energetic on it. My fear was blood sugar issues while on it. Ran it for 8 months straight and got blood work was perfectly fine. I used GDA's and take berberine at night.

Muscle gain i dont know, but i got stronger and have more of an appetite so naturally weight would come on, like i said i watched what i ate and never got sloppy on it.
Blood sugar issues was my biggest concern, so I'm glad you addressed that. Last time I was planning to run MK, I was looking into GDA'S, since I've never utilized one. I'll do some more reading up. Thanks!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
an studies or further research?
It came out like 6 years ago to the supplemet market, longer in the labs...

Yetiman

Awards
It definitely works, unfortunately in my personal experience it raises my bgl too much regardless of diet so I can’t use it.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Ok so the research yesterday gave me the conclusion its still viable but you must cater for the sugar increase sides.

The data suggests its not in any level that could cause or be similar to diabetes however caution must be given and steps taken (like on cycle support).

To reduce the sugar instead of reaching for the meds, grab some good quality strong Berberine to funnel the glucose to the muscles. (if possible be ideal if someone could monitor their log of glucose levels and this compound).

Other than that IGF 1 was elevated at 50mg per day, whereas HGH was high 79% increase but low levels of IGF1 with 25mg

SO for muscle growth, you want higher dose, for other benefits such as fatloss, anti aging, repairs on hgh a lower dose will be suitable with less sides.

The other thing to counteract is of course water retention, measured by pressure in the extremities. This can be reduced by adding a diuretic.

Ok guys im going to pull the trigger soon and buy support supps however, Ive literally thrown £200 at various supps to naturally boost HGH, protein synthesis, NO3 and fatloss - it feels great!

off topic:
If anyone's interested here's my daily supps based on studies:

AAKG 3200mg + L-Lysine HCL 1100mg combo = proven to increase HGH in combo, pump from nitric oxide
Chromium, L-Carnitine hydrochloride, proplonyl, tartrate, CLA = decreased appetite for fasting, androgen receptor density, testosterone support, anaerobic activity, blood health (hdl/ldl reduction in Apolipoprotein), feel good (Nitrotyrosine reduction) + shed loads more see examine.com for details)
Bitter orange = 20mg for fat & metabolism
6 keto diosgenin (6 varieties)= Protein synthesis
Laxogenin 250mg = Protein synthesis
Black Ginger = Protein synthesis, Testosterone support, penis girth (yes a study exists! haha)
ZMA at bedtime = Rest and vitamins
Performax Labs Alphamax XT = estrogen down, libido and motivation up,
PHD Test Matrx = fenugreek, ecdy, DAA, helps male support

That's before you hit my vitamin pot:
Vit D (doc says im deficient)
Green tea
Korean Ginseng for circulation and warmth + male benefits
7keto 100mg
Fish oil
Natural multi
Turmeric for inflammation
Garlic, olive leaf for BP
Peppermint for bloat
Ketones

Im tempted to get a testosterone test as i was very low last year but many factors could have affected it. Be nice to know

Yes, i rattle.

Last edited:
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Other than that IGF 1 was elevated at 50mg per day, whereas HGH was high 79% increase but low levels of IGF1 with 25mg
I wouldn't suggest running 50 mg unless your a pro bodybuilder and can't afford real GH. The studies actually show only a minor increase in IGF compared with the 25 mg dosage. I have been running MK 677 on and off for years. My experience is 50 mg a day is a waist. You will get extremely bloated no matter how clean your diet is or consistent you are with cardio.

Mk 677 at any dosage will naturally raise your GH and IGF levels within the body. This means that less is more. Because your body will only increase these levels within a normal range. Unlike exogenous GH, were someone can attain super physiological levels of IGF. That being said, from a health perspective Mk 677 can be very beneficial at just 12 mg a day. I personally have been taking 15 mg every other day, and stacking this with Anafuse, Epilogue, and True Shred.

There was an article a few years back by Mike Arnold stating that a dosage of 12 mg only twice a week was sufficient at keeping IGF levels raised. Less is more with this stuff. And you will avoid dulling your insulin sensitivity with a less frequent dosing protocol. That being said I also take MK upon waking, on an empty stomach. I wait at least one hour before consuming any carbs, and I completely avoid simple sugar when running it

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd be curious if potential blood sugar issues could be combatted by just running a smaller dosage, say 12.5mg, before bed.

Thoughts?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I'd be curious if potential blood sugar issues could be combatted by just running a smaller dosage, say 12.5mg, before bed.

Thoughts?

Even at 25mg the data shows it isnt THAT much of an increase in sugar. ITs the fastes sugar evels anyway so bedtime isnt really relevant although the supplemets lowering blood sugar are cheap enough

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even at 25mg the data shows it isnt THAT much of an increase in sugar. ITs the fastes sugar evels anyway so bedtime isnt really relevant although the supplemets lowering blood sugar are cheap enough
True but the research used "normal" people not a bunch of us meatheads eating 4000+ calories a day so I do think for BBers pushing the food hard there is going to be more POTENTIAL for issues vs the study subjects.

I use the term meathead in an endearing fashion and proudly group myself into said category!

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mk 677 is still under investigation and although it's being studied in several human and rodent trials, there are no clinical trials I'm aware of.

The most recent studies were being conducted on rodents to determine whether Ghrelin activation, specifically GHS-R1a, would reduce pathogenic amyloid beta accumulation in the brain.

"Our results showed that activation of the ghrelin receptor with MK-0677 inhibited the Aβ burden, neuroinflammation, and neurodegeneration, which suggested that MK-0677 might have potential as a treatment of the early phase of AD"

Last edited:
NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Been on MK 677 for about 16 months now. Average 4 days a week (T,TH, Sat, Sun), 12.5 mg dose before bed, always eat little to no carbs near dosing. P5P in the AM after dosing. Took a few several week breaks in this time. Had blood test done recently. The month before the blood tests I started taking 15mg 4x week PM. Blood was drawn morning after taking 15mg and I was fasted with no P5P.

Prolactin was 9.4, range 2 - 18
BG was 94 range 65-99, which is normal range but high for me. Normal BG is low 70's
A1C is 5.4 range <5.7

So, no worries about prolactin. BG and A1C concern me a bit. They are within range but my normal before MK is in the low end. I have incorporated 6g ceylon cinnamon and 1200 mg Berberine daily. Will continue this for 3 months and recheck BG and A1C. Have also decided to keep MK at 15mg 4x a week. Should be interesting to see how the GDA's do.

Also, I find MK excellent for recovery and keeping body fat in my optimal range. 15mg's seems to be my sweet spot. At 20mg I see greater effect but sides become to much (bloating, grogginess next day, brain fog). At 15 mg I'm a little puffy in the am, but not much, and it goes away quickly. I take Potassium Citrate 2x a day at 3.5g and bloat seems to be a non issue.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on MK 677 for about 16 months now. Average 4 days a week (T,TH, Sat, Sun), 12.5 mg dose before bed, always eat little to no carbs near dosing. P5P in the AM after dosing. Took a few several week breaks in this time. Had blood test done recently. The month before the blood tests I started taking 15mg 4x week PM. Blood was drawn morning after taking 15mg and I was fasted with no P5P.

Prolactin was 9.4, range 2 - 18
BG was 94 range 65-99, which is normal range but high for me. Normal BG is low 70's
A1C is 5.4 range <5.7

So, no worries about prolactin. BG and A1C concern me a bit. They are within range but my normal before MK is in the low end. I have incorporated 6g ceylon cinnamon and 1200 mg Berberine daily. Will continue this for 3 months and recheck BG and A1C. Have also decided to keep MK at 15mg 4x a week. Should be interesting to see how the GDA's do.

Also, I find MK excellent for recovery and keeping body fat in my optimal range. 15mg's seems to be my sweet spot. At 20mg I see greater effect but sides become to much (bloating, grogginess next day, brain fog). At 15 mg I'm a little puffy in the am, but not much, and it goes away quickly. I take Potassium Citrate 2x a day at 3.5g and bloat seems to be a non issue.
looking forward to see what your bloodwork will be after 3 months on a GDA.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't suggest running 50 mg unless your a pro bodybuilder and can't afford real GH. The studies actually show only a minor increase in IGF compared with the 25 mg dosage. I have been running MK 677 on and off for years. My experience is 50 mg a day is a waist. You will get extremely bloated no matter how clean your diet is or consistent you are with cardio.

Mk 677 at any dosage will naturally raise your GH and IGF levels within the body. This means that less is more. Because your body will only increase these levels within a normal range. Unlike exogenous GH, were someone can attain super physiological levels of IGF. That being said, from a health perspective Mk 677 can be very beneficial at just 12 mg a day. I personally have been taking 15 mg every other day, and stacking this with Anafuse, Epilogue, and True Shred.

There was an article a few years back by Mike Arnold stating that a dosage of 12 mg only twice a week was sufficient at keeping IGF levels raised. Less is more with this stuff. And you will avoid dulling your insulin sensitivity with a less frequent dosing protocol. That being said I also take MK upon waking, on an empty stomach. I wait at least one hour before consuming any carbs, and I completely avoid simple sugar when running it
Is it the new Epilogue? How are you finding it?

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is it the new Epilogue? How are you finding it?
Yes sir I purchased from strong a few months ago to use for a lean bulk and also as GDA. My last run on MK 677 I was using R ALA however still getting mild heartburn and bloating. With Ep1logue I'm absolutely crushing carbs and still managed to lose a few inches off my waist. No side effects except for some mild headaches when first starting the product. Im stacking with other products however I can tell you I stopped taking True Shred, and currently taking Mk @ 15 mg twice a week, Ep1logue, and Anafuse.

I have noticed a marked increase in endurance and recovery between workouts. I also noticed about a 30 percent strength increase. Weight seems to be the same on the scale. However I was surprised to see a few inches melt off my waist, and this was without cardio and eating 3 to 4000 cals a day

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me its a good little supplement. I dont bloat at all, but i do get hungry. Improved sleep recovery and pumps.
Definitely increases recovery. Also in combo with test its even better, seems to amplify the glycogen and pumps.
Yes sir I purchased from strong a few months ago to use for a lean bulk and also...
Very very interesting. 30 percent increase with peptides and natty supps.

Makes me think if i can pull off (doubt it but worth considering) my summer cycle without test and shutdown, using mk677/cjc combo, natty anabolics, and lower dose Var with clomid to mitigate suppression...
If i can get like 80% results i would be sold.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm taking Supreme Labs Mk-677. Just 15 mg every day. I started on Jan 18. It's really meant for the long haul so I got roughly 6 months' worth. So far, all I can say is that I get deeper sleep (I'm knocked out once I'm asleep) and I feel peckish a lot more than in the past. Workouts are fine; I don't get DOMs as much as I used to especially when trying new exercises or movements.
MK-677 isn't really meant to show dramatic or rapid results which is fine for me.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Very very interesting. 30 percent increase with peptides and natty supps.

Makes me think if i can pull off (doubt it but worth considering) my summer cycle without test and shutdown, using mk677/cjc combo, natty anabolics, and lower dose Var with clomid to mitigate suppression...
If i can get like 80% results i would be sold.
I honestly didn't think my strength was going to increase that dramatically but these are strength gains made and lost on AAS. I have my original thread I started were I was planning my lean bulk, however it definitely turned into a recomp. I would imagine these supplements to be even more beneficial during a cutting phase.

Of course when I came off gear I ran a massive pct that I won't go into. But htpa was fully recovered by the time I started the natty supps. That being said I respond very well to just Clomid alone so I'm sure you respond like I do then keep it in the mix. As for Var I don't have any experience with it, but even a low dose would be somewhat suppressive from my research. I would personally switch out for S4 if you can handle the yellow vision. I responded very well to S4 @ 50 to 75 mg without any kind of suppression. Strength gains notable as well

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I recall early days it was suggested mk677 is almost a free ticket to ride.

What do we know now, i heard but cant find someting about insulin sensitivity or supression of natural HGH?

Im currently researchign natural hgh methods and combos backed by studies, but mk-677 seemed such a good idea
Everything I'm going to say is from my personal experience or the experience of a personal friend. Not someone I talked to online but people I know in person.

Mk677, not doing much for fat loss, it can jack your gh and igf 1 levels up pretty good, especially paired up with cjc dac.

Dosages range all over the place but all seem to provide similar elevation ingh and igf. 12.5-25mg daily, 5 days on 2 days off, 3 weeks on 1 week off. All similar results.

Blood sugar, it fucks with it. It can really screw up your glucose levels and insulin sensitivity. This can be controlled by using a gda with high carb meals or even just before bed depending on how out of control it gets. You can also try doing the 5 on 2 off, carbs around the training window on the on days and during the off days drop your carbs super low. You don't really wanna use the gda around the workout so don't try to do everything at the same time. Pick the methods of maintaining insulin sensitivity that suite you. Some ppl get a massive increase in appetite. That only happens to me if I use it only once or twice a week. If I use it too often it doesn't boost my appetite. The elevated igf levels and increased appetite makes it better for putting on size in my opinion.

I'm not a doctor for an expert on this stuff so don't hold me to anything because you may not have similar experience or results.

That is just my take on mk677 from my personal experience and what I've noticed from others.

If your interested in picking up some gtg mk677 check out maresearchchems and use my code "smont" for 15% off.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's also a small group of ppl that retain water like a mofo on mk, if you happen to be one of those people you might gain 15 or 20 pounds in a week or two. It's just water tho, depending on how you store that water it might look good or might make you look like a big bag of jello. That should go away overtime and worst case scenario when you discontinue the product it will go away.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There's also a small group of ppl that retain water like a mofo on mk, if you happen to be one of those people you might gain 15 or 20 pounds in a week or two. It's just water tho, depending on how you store that water it might look good or might make you look like a big bag of jello. That should go away overtime and worst case scenario when you discontinue the product it will go away.
When I took 15 mg every day for 30 days I gained 10 pounds water. I had gained 20 pounds of water weight once taking 50 mg every day for 30 days, however this was part of a blast. I remember stopping the Mk after 30 days and sure enough I dropped almost 20 pounds within the first couple of days and that was during a blast so I know for sure it was the MK

I found that 15 mg every second or third day seems to be the best dosage if someone was to run this year round

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes sir I purchased from strong a few months ago to use for a lean bulk and also as GDA. My last run on MK 677 I was using R ALA however still getting mild heartburn and bloating. With Ep1logue I'm absolutely crushing carbs and still managed to lose a few inches off my waist. No side effects except for some mild headaches when first starting the product. Im stacking with other products however I can tell you I stopped taking True Shred, and currently taking Mk @ 15 mg twice a week, Ep1logue, and Anafuse.

I have noticed a marked increase in endurance and recovery between workouts. I also noticed about a 30 percent strength increase. Weight seems to be the same on the scale. However I was surprised to see a few inches melt off my waist, and this was without cardio and eating 3 to 4000 cals a day
Wow nice! Sounds like it’s treating you well. Is it not possible the ‘30 percent strength increase’ is not from the MK, albeit twice a week. Not being funny, just seems likely it be that as a lot of users report increases regarding that. I’m all ears though, and actually looking at Epilogue to maybe stack with Follidrone (for more Epicatechin)

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wow nice! Sounds like it’s treating you well. Is it not possible the ‘30 percent strength increase’ is not from the MK, albeit twice a week. Not being funny, just seems likely it be that as a lot of users report increases regarding that. I’m all ears though, and actually looking at Epilogue to maybe stack with Follidrone (for more Epicatechin)
I have taken MK solo many times and of course there is a strength increase. I would say this is dose dependent though and more from just extra water weight. Slight increase in endurance and of course better pumps.

However after adding in Ep1logue and Anafuse I noticed strength and endurance were significantly more pronounced. Its worth noting that I was running True Shred as well and that could have contributed to the strength gains in question. I had to stop running it after a few weeks due to possible low e

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have taken MK solo many times and of course there is a strength increase. I would say this is dose dependent though and more from just extra water weight. Slight increase in endurance and of course better pumps.

However after adding in Ep1logue and Anafuse I noticed strength and endurance were significantly more pronounced. Its worth noting that I was running True Shred as well and that could have contributed to the strength gains in question. I had to stop running it after a few weeks due to possible low e
How are you doing epilogue? That’s a lot of calories and your still leaning up sounds great. Might be the Chromax helping with the carbohydrate metabolism

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When I took 15 mg every day for 30 days I gained 10 pounds water. I had gained 20 pounds of water weight once taking 50 mg every day for 30 days, however this was part of a blast. I remember stopping the Mk after 30 days and sure enough I dropped almost 20 pounds within the first couple of days and that was during a blast so I know for sure it was the MK

I found that 15 mg every second or third day seems to be the best dosage if someone was to run this year round
The problem with that is that if your only using it every 3rd day it's not going to be enough to raise your igf ang gh levels, so it's kinda a waste unless your specifically using it to boos appetite on those days. While most protocols were equally effective at raising igf and GH, there's still a minimum you need in your system

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your absolutely still going to get some benifits, but the benifits are very small and subtle to begin with, so if your taking that little...

I did try at one point only using it 2-3 times a week and specifically using it pre workout trying to use that gh boost around the workout to see if it would maximize its usage so infrequently but after a few months trying that I came to the conclusion it wasn't doing much if anything. The biggest benefit was being really hungry post workout

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I keep seeing 50mg mentioned in this thread, the things that happen over 25mg is increased hunger, high blood sugar and increased water weight. I have seen multiple people's bloodwork on mk and I have gotten bloodwork on mk. From everything I have seen "on bloods" 50mg does not give a bigger gh or igf 1 increase, so it's not providing any additional benifits at that point. Unless you're specifically using it to gain water weight or be hungrier, you're wasting your money. MK is not one of those things where more is better. The minimum effective dose (12.5) provides similar benifits to the maximum dose (25) and exceeding 25 produces more side effects without more results.

Another problem I see is ppl comparing mk to gh, they have almost nothing in common in terms of results. You need to look at mk as its own catagory of supplement.

There is no amount of mk that will make it comparable to gh because they don't do the same thing. They have a few things in common but more things that make them completely different

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Everything about what this guy said in this post is spot on, and these are the expectations someone Should have.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How are you doing epilogue? That’s a lot of calories and your still leaning up sounds great. Might be the Chromax helping with the carbohydrate metabolism
Chromax for sure but apparently Epicatechin help lower blood glucose levels as well;

"EPI modulates postprandial metabolism by enhancing lipid oxidation accompanied by reductions in glycemia and triglyceridemia"

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Your absolutely still going to get some benifits, but the benifits are very small and subtle to begin with, so if your taking that little...

I did try at one point only using it 2-3 times a week and specifically using it pre workout trying to use that gh boost around the workout to see if it would maximize its usage so infrequently but after a few months trying that I came to the conclusion it wasn't doing much if anything. The biggest benefit was being really hungry post workout
I think it really depends on the individual response. I was personally taking it on workout days as well and still noticed all the classic benefits.

The idea behind the less frequent dosing protocol was to avoid bloating and lethargy. While still getting some of the health benefits like better collagen production, joint health, and deeper sleep

Last edited:
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I shouldn't make these things sound like facts, there just my opinions
I attempted to find the article by Mike Arnold stating that IGF levels do in fact stay elevated with a less frequent dosing protocol. It could have just been another thread, however I couldn't find it.

I think this would be a question for Mike Arnold himself to answer

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I attempted to find the article by Mike Arnold stating that IGF levels do in fact stay elevated with a less frequent dosing protocol. It could have just been another thread, however I couldn't find it.

A lot of my initial research on mk began after hearing Mike talk about lower doses and not needing it as frequently, however. There is a minimum that needs to be used to elevate gh and igf and keep it elevated. You can't just take it twice a week and expect it to do much. I would have to find my Old bloodwork or maybe try to get a hold of some of the guys I know but I believe it's something like 12.5mg 4-5 times a week was almost as effective as 25mg daily. But lower doses had less results and lower igf score and higher doses had more side effects without added benefits

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I actually just emailed Mike a little while ago "I'm a rep for maresearchchems" when he gets back to me on that I'll ask him some questions about the MK stuff. He's super busy so he doesn't always get right back but I'm sure he'll get around to it sooner or later.

By the way you guys can use the code "smont" to save 15% off your orders at maresearchchems 😁😁😁https://maresearchchems.net/

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I actually just emailed Mike a little while ago "I'm a rep for maresearchchems" when he gets back to me on that I'll ask him some questions about the MK stuff. He's super busy so he doesn't always get right back but I'm sure he'll get around to it sooner or later.

By the way you guys can use the code "smont" to save 15% off your orders at maresearchchems 😁😁😁https://maresearchchems.net/
That's right I almost forgot your a rep for MA. Im actually using their Mk 677. I have also used there Torem, Clomid, Ralox, T3, Sr 9009, and S4. In fact my Sr 9009 habit was getting kind of pricey 🤣

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's right I almost forgot your a rep for MA. Im actually using their Mk 677. I have also used there Torem, Clomid, Ralox, T3, Sr 9009, and S4. In fact my Sr 9009 habit was getting kind of pricey 🤣
I just recently become a rep, but I have had faith in maresearchchems for a while and the main reason is that at one point, I believe it was a podcast where Mike was talking to Alex kikel, mike was saying how you don't need to use mknat 25 mg and basically saying what we were talking about in this thread.

I thought to myself, this guy is selling a product, yet he's telling you that you can buy less and use less to save money. Most companies would tell you to use the maximum dose so you would have to buy more. I also like how he doesn't really sell products that he thinks do not work and if a quality product cannot be acquired he doesn't sell it. It says a lot about his character. That is what got my trust in maresearchchems a few years ago. I was offered the rep spotin December but I have only been a rep for about a week or 2. So I hope that shows ppl I'm recommending his products because I trust them and not just because I'm a rep

ReformedNerd

Awards
A lot of my initial research on mk began after hearing Mike talk about lower doses and not needing it as frequently, however. There is a minimum that needs to be used to elevate gh and igf and keep it elevated. You can't just take it twice a week and expect it to do much. I would have to find my Old bloodwork or maybe try to get a hold of some of the guys I know but I believe it's something like 12.5mg 4-5 times a week was almost as effective as 25mg daily. But lower doses had less results and lower igf score and higher doses had more side effects without added benefits
Curious if you confirmed the dosing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Curious if you confirmed the dosing.
What you mean? Confirmed as in what. I've seen my igf scores on a few different doses and they were all similar, 25mg had a higher score then 12.5 but not a ton higher. The physical results in taking a lower dose also had similar if not identical results to taking the full dose.

All in all, I'd say take 12.5mg 5 times a week. If your not concerned with anything other then maximum igf-1 levels then take 25mg 5 times a week combined with 2-3mg of cjc with dac per week, "hypothetically of course" I'm not making recommendations for any 1 individual here

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Smont said:
There is no amount of mk that will make it comparable to gh because they don't do the same thing. They have a few things in common but more things that make them completely different.
I've taken 25mg MK66 powder in morning with coffee for 6 months out of the year, for 5 years now, and I've taken at least 7 blood works over the years (cost me nothing as it goes on my pre-loaded $1800 medical card), MK677 is highly effective for 8 months, when it then starts to dip a bit from the peak, it only looses slight effectiveness at that point as it is a derivative of GHRP-6. At that point (6 months, a little bit sooner than 8 months) is when I go off. I will then switch to peptides (remain effective indefinitely, but expensive) at that point for the next 6 months.

1) Smont is correct in that it will not help you loose fat like HGH, BUT it has just as great if not greater nitrogen retention as 4iu of HGH, you can fast for long periods like I do (I eat in an 8 hour window, on a keto diet, and fast from 3pm till 7am next morning with cardio during the fast to maintain my 220lbs at 12% body fat), and never loose any muscle...just keeps piling on week after week). I also notice a 25 to 35% increase in strength over the many months I use it, compared to placebo, or the months I have not used it at all (no mk677, no peptides, nada). The studies on older folks also showed a 25% increase in strength in all leg press exercises in those who used it as well as compared to non-users.

I actually went back on the mk677 at 25mg several days ago, gonna use for at least 6 months (July 2022 till end of January 2023)....will go back on the peptides after a long 6 month mk677 run.

I alternate the two every 6 months so the mk677 stays 100% effective, go on the peptides for 6 months, then back on mk677...mk677 never loses any effectiveness this way. The peptides I use (100mcg mod grf 1-29 + 100mcg ipamorelin) x 3 times a day never loose effectiveness. I take one shot in morning, one before or after workout (before cardio on non workout days) and one shot before bed. Peptides can be used for life and never loose any effectiveness as this combo is NOT a derivative of GHRP-6. MK677 is dirt cheap compared to the peptides (around 120 a month for x 3 times a day for 30 days, and gives me very similar levels to the mk677)...I always save big time money on the 6 months I am on MK677 compared to the peptides.

mase 1 said:
I notice great muscle fullness on mk677. Do you notice a difference with ghrp/ipamorelin in regards to comparing muscle fullness?
Yes, there is muscle fullness on the peptides, but the fullness on mk677 is even greater, like a dianabol feeling, super great nitrogen retention too. Really great mk677 pumps, very full indeed. The mk677 gives me the HGH of 4.0iu, I've done bloodwork on both mk677 and 4iu of pharm grade HGH, both the same.

Benefits of MK677 I've noticed:
1) releases your own natural stored up HGH in your brain that you still make plenty of when you are older, but due to the body programming the body for death as you get older, it does not release these huge stored up amounts anymore...MK677 puts the breaks on somatostatin so that these youthful levels of HGH can be released. Unlike HGH, MK677 is way less expensive, and you never have to worry about your body's natural production of HGH being shut down or diminished for very long periods of time which has been shown to happen if you take HGH daily for year or more straight. Even the brain's natural production of HGH has been shown to NOT HAPPEN if you take HGH during morning hours, studies show the night time HGH pulses are still suppressed.
2) great nootropic effect on the brain = improved mood
3) great sleep with longer time in REM sleep, better muscle building during sleep
4) better energy all day.
5) Skin looks younger due to greater collagen production,
6) recover quicker from workouts, injuries and minor cuts
6) increased lubrication of joints in gym due to same collagen increase
7) nails and hair grow very fast. No lethargy at all for me, zero.
8) truly do feel like an 18 year old on it. Best nootropic imho.

I'm on a year round keto diet, so the water retention in the face is very minimal, and goes away completely along with the minor hunger pains after 2 to 3 weeks. Then it's smooth sailing. Mk677 sends my igf-1 from 225 to 370 or so igf-1.

Daily 25mg takes me to the HGH output of a gifted 18 year old.

Update: 2 days after being on 25mg a day mk677, feel great! crystal clear clarity in the brain, zero brain fog, feel great pump all day, increased endurance in gym and cardio on off day, really great mood, mega pumps during workout, great sleep, love the stuff! Will use from June 23, 2022 till end of December 2022 (6 months).
----------------------------------------------
25mg MK677 bloodwork FAQ = 4iu pharm grade HGH (used 25mg mk677 for 6 months out of the year for 5 years straight with 7 bloodworks)

Year 2018:
----------
pic 1) 4-6-2018, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml------------------------------------------baseline [227, high] (age 48, ref is 67 to 205 ng/mL)
pic 2) 4-11-2018, 2 days on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade gh = 380 ng/ml----increase of 153 points
washout period of 2 weeks off HGH
pic 3) 4-25-2018, 2 weeks on mk677 only = 372 ng/ml----------------------------increase of 145 points
pic 4) 9-7-2018, 6 months on mk677 only = 322 ng/ml----------------------------increase of 95 points
pic 5) 11-2-18, 8 months on mk677 only = 304 ng/ml--------------------------------------increase of 75 points

Start of new year 2019:
------------------------
pic 6) 3-18-19, 4 weeks on mk677 only = 327 ng/ml-------------------------------------increase of 100 points, (2-22-19 thru 3-18-19)

Start of new year 2020:
-------------------------
pic 7) 2-3-2020, 2nd baseline igf-1 reading = 229 ng/ml-----------------------------------baseline [229, high] (age 50, ref is 67 to 205 ng/ml)

Notice how using MK677 for many years, did nothing to hurt my normal IGF-1, it read completely normal when I came off it for several weeks.

372 ng/ml igf-1 is equivalent to 4.0 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me (2 weeks)
322 ng/ml igf-1 is equivalent to 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me (6 months)
304 ng/ml igf-1 is equivalent of 3.2 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me (8 months)
327 ng/ml igf-1 is equivalent of 3.5 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me (4 weeks)

So, in conclusion, being on mk677 for 2 weeks is similar to being on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade GH, for me anyhow, as the bloodtest proves it. Being on mk677 for 6 months is similar to being on 3.4iu of Chinese pharm grade GH. The Chinese pharm grade HGH I used was Supertropin (used in China to treat dwarfism).

This is an incredible raise in igf-1 for my current age of 52 as reference is 67-205 for my age group, and the mk677 for 2 weeks brought me beyond the high range for a young adult in their early 20's.

I couldn't be happier, this helps explain the increases in strength at the gym, as well as the fast recovery from workouts. Cardio on off days is a breeze. Not to mention mega pumps in the gym, a feeling of fullness all day in muscles, nootropic effects on brain of improved mood for me, enhanced energy all day, great sleep, zero lethargy for me everyday using it (I'm lucky in that aspect). I've even had rare days of less sleep due to schedule, and I still felt like a million bucks the next day being on mk677 as it gives you such great sleep with pleasant enhanced dreams many nights. As I am on a keto diet year round, there is minimal water retention in the face, both the minimal retention of water in face and hunger pains die down to zero after around 2 weeks on it, then it is smooth sailing.

I've continued to take bloodwork every few months, and this 372 igf-1 then falls to around 325 igf-1 (equivalent to 3.4iu HGH) for the rest of the 8 months, still remaining at 325 by the 7 month, when it starts to fall slightly to 300 around month 8, but I get off after 6 months, as that is how long it remains 100% effective without dipping at all from the peak (6 to 7 months it reamains 100% effective). I've taken blookwork every 1 of the 4 years I have used it....my baseline was at 225 the 2nd year I took it (after being off mk677 for several weeks)...it once again took me to the exact same high levels of 4iu pharm grade HGH year after year, each of the 4 years, remains 100% effective year after year, and your baseline never changes from normal.

--> The reason for the fall from 372 to 325 igf-1 is due to a "feedback loop" the body puts in place after being on mk677 for 3 weeks, in order to keep the levels from raising to high, the body will only maintain it at the HGH of around an 18 year old max.

My only concern is that maybe around 25% of people (like myself) never experience any lethargy on MK67, zero lethargy...however from the reviews I have read the other 75% of people do experience lethargy on it, in which case I would recommend NOT using it, it's just not worth it if it makes you tired. Find something else to use like peptides or HGH then.

MK677 should bring you to the high level of a young adult if you are already at the high end for an older adult.
Older folks (59-225ug/L)
young adult (116-358 ug/L)

my normal baseline IGF-1.JPG

IGF-1 after 2 days on 4iu of pharm grade HGH from china.JPG

25mg of mk677 after 2 weeks.JPG

6 months on mk677.JPG

8 months on mk677.JPG

pic 6.JPG

pic 7.JPG

pic 12.JPG

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Smont said:
"There is no amount of mk that will make it comparable to gh because they don't do the same thing. They have a few things in common but more things that make them completely different."

I've used MK66 for 6 months out of the year, for 4 years now, and I've taken at least 10 bloodworks over the years, MK677 is highly effective for 8 months, when it then starts to dip a bit from the peak, it only looses effectiveness at that point as it is a derivative of GHRP-6. At that point (6 months, a little bit sooner) is when I go off.

1) it will not help you loose fat like HGH, BUT it has just as great if not greater nitrogen retention as 4iu of HGH, I also notice a 25% increase in strength over the months I use it, compared to placebo, or not using it at all. The studies on older folks also showed a 25% increase in strength in all leg press exercises in those who used it as well as compared to non-users.

I actually went back on the mk677 at 25mg today, gonna use for at least 6 months....the peptides are just too expensive right now, mk677 is dirt cheap, will go back on the peptides after a long 6 month mk677 run.

I will just alternate the two every 6 months so the mk677 stays 100% effective, go on the peptides for 6 months, then back on mk677...mk677 never loses any effectiveness this way.

mase 1 said:
" I notice great muscle fullness on mk677. Do you notice a difference with ghrp/ipamorelin in regards to comparing muscle fullness?" Yes, there is muscle fullness on the peptides, but the fullness on mk677 is even greater, like a dianabol feeling, super great nitrogen retention too. Really great mk677 pumps, very full indeed. The mk677 gives me the HGH of 4.0iu, I've done bloodwork on both mk677 and 4iu of pharm grade HGH, both the same. The mk677 also has a great nootropic effect on the brain, improved mood, sleep, better energy all day. No lethargy at all for me, zero.

I'm on a year round keto diet, so the water retention in the face is minimal, and goes away along with the hunger pains after 2 to 3 weeks. Then it's smooth sailing. Mk677 sends my igf-1 from 225 to 380 or so igf-1. I've run at least ten bloodwork studies over 4 years, posted all bloodwork. Daily 25mg takes me to the HGH output of an 18 year old.

Update: 2 days after being on 25mg a day mk677, feel great! crystal clear clarity in the brain, zero brain fog, feel great pump all day, increased endurance in gym and cardio on off day, really great mood, mega pumps during workout, great sleep, love the stuff! Will use from June 23, 2022 till end of December 2022 (6 months).
4-6-2018---> 1st lab is baseline igf-1 [227, high] (age 48, ref is 67 to 205 ng/mL)

4-11-2018---> 2nd lab is igf-1 [380, high] after being on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade for only 2 days (95 point increase per each 1iu)

Wash out period of 2 weeks off HGH

4-25-2018---> 3rd lab is igf-1 after being on 25mg of mk677 (by itself) for 2 weeks

So I got the results back from the bloodwork after being on 25mg of mk677 only for 2 weeks, and the result was 372 ng/ml.

That's an increase of 145 points from baseline!

227 baseline igf-1----->380 igf-1 after being on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade GH for 2 days

227 baseline igf-1----->372 igf-1 after being on mk677 only for 2 weeks (see attachment).

So, in conclusion, being on mk677 for 2 weeks is similar to being on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade GH, for me anyhow, as the bloodtest proves it.

This is an incredible raise in igf-1 for my age of 48 as reference is 67-205 for my age group, and the mk677 for 2 weeks brought me beyond the high range for a young adult in their early 20's.

I couldn't be happier, this helps explain the increases in strength at the gym, as well as the fast recovery from workouts.

MK677 should bring you to the high level of a young adult if you are already at the high end for an older adult.
Older folks (59-225ug/L)

Ref levels from the MK677 study on healthy older adults.

View attachment 218258

View attachment 218259

View attachment 218260
Super valuable post!

Thank you for sharing that!!!

From what I seen. The benifits of mk are mostly geared towards building muscle or gaining weight, increased recovery. Not the fat burning.

My igf-1 elevations we're also similar.

ReformedNerd

Awards
Smont said:

I've used MK66 for 6 months out of the year, for 4 years now, and I've taken at least 10 bloodworks over the years (cost me nothing as it goes on my pre-loaded $1800 medical card), MK677 is highly effective for 8 months, when it then starts to dip a bit from the peak, it only looses effectiveness at that point as it is a derivative of GHRP-6. At that point (6 months, a little bit sooner) is when I go off.

1) Smont is correct in that it will not help you loose fat like HGH, BUT it has just as great if not greater nitrogen retention as 4iu of HGH, you can fast for long periods like I do (I eat in an 8 hour window, on a keto diet, and fast from 3pm till 7am next morning with cardio during the fast to maintain my 210lbs at 12% body fat), and never loose any muscle...just keeps piling on week after week). I also notice a 25 to 35% increase in strength over the many months I use it, compared to placebo, or the months I have not used it at all (no mk677, no peptides, nada). The studies on older folks also showed a 25% increase in strength in all leg press exercises in those who used it as well as compared to non-users.

I actually went back on the mk677 at 25mg severa days ago, gonna use for at least 6 months....will go back on the peptides after a long 6 month mk677 run. I always feel great on MK677, and love the mega pumps in the gym while being on it.

I alternate the two every 6 months so the mk677 stays 100% effective, go on the peptides for 6 months, then back on mk677...mk677 never loses any effectiveness this way. The peptides I use (100mcg mod grf-1 + 100mcg ipamorelin) x 3 times a day never loose effectiveness. I take one shot in morning, one before or after workout (before cardio on nonworkout days) and one shot before bed. Peptides can be used for life and never loose any effectiveness as this combo is NOT a derivative of GHRP-6. MK677 is dirt cheap compared to the peptides (around 120 a month for x 3 times a day for 30 days)...I always save big time money on the 6 months I am on MK677 compared to the peptides.

mase 1 said:
Yes, there is muscle fullness on the peptides, but the fullness on mk677 is even greater, like a dianabol feeling, super great nitrogen retention too. Really great mk677 pumps, very full indeed. The mk677 gives me the HGH of 4.0iu, I've done bloodwork on both mk677 and 4iu of pharm grade HGH, both the same. The mk677 also has a great nootropic effect on the brain, improved mood, sleep, better energy all day. No lethargy at all for me, zero.

I'm on a year round keto diet, so the water retention in the face is minimal, and goes away along with the hunger pains after 2 to 3 weeks. Then it's smooth sailing. Mk677 sends my igf-1 from 225 to 380 or so igf-1. I've run at least ten bloodwork studies over 4 years, posted all bloodwork. Daily 25mg takes me to the HGH output of an 18 year old.

25mg MK677 bloodwork FAQ = 4iu pharm grade HGH (I've used 25mg mk677 for 6 months out of the year for 4 years straight)

4-6-2018---> 1st lab is baseline igf-1 [227, high] (age 48, ref is 67 to 205 ng/mL)

4-11-2018---> 2nd lab is igf-1 [380, high] after being on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade for only 2 days (95 point increase per each 1iu)

Wash out period of 2 weeks off HGH

4-25-2018---> 3rd lab is igf-1 after being on 25mg of mk677 (by itself) for 2 weeks

So I got the results back from the bloodwork after being on 25mg of mk677 only for 2 weeks, and the result was 372 ng/ml.

That's an increase of 145 points from baseline!

227 baseline igf-1----->380 igf-1 after being on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade GH for 2 days

227 baseline igf-1----->372 igf-1 after being on mk677 only for 2 weeks (see attachment).

So, in conclusion, being on mk677 for 2 weeks is similar to being on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade GH, for me anyhow, as the bloodtest proves it.

This is an incredible raise in igf-1 for my current age of 52 as reference is 67-205 for my age group, and the mk677 for 2 weeks brought me beyond the high range for a young adult in their early 20's.

I couldn't be happier, this helps explain the increases in strength at the gym, as well as the fast recovery from workouts. Cardio on off days is a breeze. Not to mention mega pumps in the gym, a feeling of fullness all day in muscles, nootropic effects on brain of improved mood for me, enhanced energy all day, great sleep, zero lethargy for me everyday using it (I'm lucky in that aspect). I've even had rare days of less sleep due to schedule, and I still felt like a million bucks the next day being on mk677 as it gives you such great sleep with pleasant enhanced dreams many nights. As I am on a keto diet year round, there is minimal water retention in the face, both the minimal retention of water in face and hunger pains die down to zero after around 2 weeks on it, then it is smooth sailing.

I've continued to take bloodwork every few months, and this 372 igf-1 then falls to around 325 igf-1 (equivalent to 3.4iu HGH) for the rest of the 8 months, still remaining at 325 by the 7 month, when it starts to fall slightly to 300 around month 8, but I get off after 6 months, as that is how long it remains 100% effective without dipping at all from the peak (6 to 7 months it reamains 100% effective). I've taken blookwork every 1 of the 4 years I have used it....my baseline was at 225 the 2nd year I took it (after being off mk677 for 6 months)...it once again took me to the exact same high levels of 4iu pharm grade HGH year after year, each of the 4 years, remains 100% effective year after year, and your baseline never changes from normal.

--> The reason for the fall from 372 to 325 igf-1 is due to a "feedback loop" the body puts in place after being on mk677 for 3 weeks, in order to keep the levels from raising to high, the body will only maintain it at the HGH of around an 18 year old max.

My only concern is that maybe around 25% of people (like myself) never experience any lethargy on MK67, zero lethargy...however from the reviews I have read the other 75% of people do experience lethargy on it, in which case I would recommend NOT using it, it's just not worth it if it makes you tired. Find something else to use like peptides or HGH then.

Older folks (59-225ug/L)

Ref levels from the MK677 study on healthy older adults.

View attachment 218258

View attachment 218259

View attachment 218260
What are your thoughts on 12.5mg vs 25mg?

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
smont said:
Super valuable post!, Thank you for sharing that!!!, From what I seen. The benifits of mk are mostly geared towards building muscle or gaining weight, increased recovery. Not the fat burning, My igf-1 elevations we're also similar.
Thank you kindly smont. I'm glad you also see similar igf-1 elevations.

Reformednerd said:
What are your thoughts on 12.5mg vs 25mg?
Love your screen-name, LOL. Yes, 12.5mg is still highly effective, just checkout this attached study or see pic below: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren (study #8, page 4252)

popeye said:
I like how you compared it to dbol (dianabol) briefly, I agree. Full as **** is how I describe it. Strong as damnit.
Books to read on HGH "Grow young with HGH" by Dr. Ronald Klatz (5 stars, excellent) and "Human Growth Hormone, research and clinical practice" (has MK677 studies on dogs) by Roy Smith, Ph.D and Michael Thorner, MD.

P.S. I do twice a year bloodwork with my doctor, completely normal bloodwork, liver values fine and best of all NORMAL BLOOD SUGAR, MK677 does not affect your blood sugar like high doses of HGH can. Studies show MK677 has ZERO effect on cortisol and prolactin, so no cortisol side effects: waking up early, stress, etc.

P.S. I inject my testosterone cypionate oil with an insulin syringe daily (20mg daily) into my shoulder, just like shaving or brushing teeth, part of the routine, my bloodwork is completely normal, stuff saved my life, literally, feel like a million bucks on it, sleep is great too. My doctor is also a bodybuilder, so that helps. He does all he can to improve your quality of life.

I use a 29 gauge, 1ml, 1/2" insulin syringe to draw the testosterone cypionate oil from the vial, it takes a little longer for the oil to fill, as this is an insulin syringe, but it injects very fast...I will never go back to butt injections, etc. This is painless and easy.

I go to waterpark with wife, her sister and teenage daughters once weekly with summer pass (where I used to lifeguard for many years), and a couple of times I've been stopped by groups of teenagers with workout questions, two weeks ago, a group of 4 teenagers stopped me and all said "woooahhh" in unison as they gazed at me and asked me questions....totally freaked me out, another time I was asked to take a pic with a group of girls, not used to attention. I blame the mk677 for helping to add dense muscle along with my normal 200mg testosterone cypionate TRT therapy weekly. You can increase your strength up to 35% in weekly periods beyond what you normally do when using it, and it keeps your joints lubricated just like HGH, welcome relief in the gym, and the mega pumps it gives you are great.

attached 1: "Stimulation of the Growth Hormone (GH)-Insulin-Like Growth Factor I Axis by daily MK677" by 16 authors.
attached 2: "Effects of a 7-day treatment with a novel, orally active, growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, MK-677 on young men"
pic 1: GH and IGF-1 increase with mk677 compared to placebo
GH and IGF-1 increase with mk677 compared to placebo.JPG

pic 13.JPG

pic 3: Daily 25mg takes me to the HGH output of a gifted 18 year old.

UPDATE:
year 2022, Part II: please post here, thread continued here:

This is 2022 part II of the giant part I (50,000 view) 2018 MK677 thread, 25mg MK677 like 4iu of pharm grade HGH:
Please post here! Give us your experiences.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
There is no increased cortisol release over normal...cortisol is virtually identical to placebo on high dose MK677, notice 219 vs 216 (25mg), and 216 vs 216 on low dose MK677 (12mg) I can cite 2 other studies that state the same.

ReformedNerd said:
If cycled for 6 months do you need 6 months off or how much time off is required?
If you run MK677 for 6 months, then be sure to take off 5 months, then you can use it again, that's the way I've used it for years. If you use it for 8 months, then be sure to take off 5 months as well, then you can start it again, that way always remains 100% effective when you go back on it. Find something else to use on the 5 months off, like peptides or HGH.

On the 5 to 6 months off MK677, I use a blend of 5mg mod grf 1-29 (cjc-1295 no DAC) + 5mg ipamorelin (100 mcg of each) x 3 times a day, 1st thing in morning, pre-workout or pre-cardio on non workout days, and pre-bed

This is my bloodwork after using the blend for 2 weeks, as you can see it took me to the IGF-1 range of better than most 18 year olds. I had the blood drawn at the local lab core approximately 1 hour after my first injection into skin pinch of my abdomen, I inject right under the skin subcutaneously x 3 times a day. Luckily, there was not much of a line of people in the morning, only 2 people in front of me. I go super early.

5mg mod grf 1-29 + 5mg ipamorelin
5000mcg (5mg) per vial
add 2ml bac water in vial
4iu (2 small tics, as each tic = 2iu) on a standard 100iu (1ml) insulin pin gives 100mcg of each
4iu (4 small tics, as each tic = 1iu) on a 3/10 syringe insulin pin gives 100mcg of each
pic 14.JPG

pic 15.JPG

pic 16.JPG

Last edited:
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
smont said:
Thank you kindly smont. I'm glad you also see similar igf-1 elevations.

Reformednerd said:
Love your screen-name, LOL. Yes, 12.5mg is still highly effective, just checkout this attached study or see pic below: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren (study #8, page 4252)

popeye said:

Books to read on HGH "Grow young with HGH" by Dr. Ronald Klatz (5 stars, excellent) and "Human Growth Hormone, research and clinical practice" (has MK677 studies on dogs) by Roy Smith, Ph.D and Michael Thorner, MD.

P.S. I do twice a year bloodwork with my doctor, completely normal bloodwork, liver values fine and best of all NORMAL BLOOD SUGAR, MK677 does not affect your blood sugar like high doses of HGH can. Studies show MK677 has ZERO effect on cortisol and prolactin, so no cortisol side effects: waking up early, stress, etc.

P.S. I inject my testosterone cypionate oil with an insulin syringe daily (20mg daily) into my shoulder, just like shaving or brushing teeth, part of the routine, my bloodwork is completely normal, stuff saved my life, literally, feel like a million bucks on it, sleep is great too. My doctor is also a bodybuilder, so that helps. He does all he can to improve your quality of life.

I use a 29 gauge, 1ml, 1/2" insulin syringe to draw the testosterone cypionate oil from the vial, it takes a little longer for the oil to fill, as this is an insulin syringe, but it injects very fast...I will never go back to butt injections, etc. This is painless and easy.

I go to waterpark with wife, her sister and teenage daughters once weekly with summer pass (where I used to lifeguard for many years), and a couple of times I've been stopped by groups of teenagers with workout questions, two weeks ago, a group of 4 teenagers stopped me and all said "woooahhh" in unison as they gazed at me and asked me questions....totally freaked me out, another time I was asked to take a pic with a group of girls, not used to attention. I blame the mk677 for helping to add dense muscle along with my normal 200mg testosterone cypionate TRT therapy weekly. You can increase your strength up to 35% in weekly periods beyond what you normally do when using it, and it keeps your joints lubricated just like HGH, welcome relief in the gym, and the mega pumps it gives you are great.

attached 1: "Stimulation of the Growth Hormone (GH)-Insulin-Like Growth Factor I Axis by daily MK677" by 16 authors.
attached 2: "Effects of a 7-day treatment with a novel, orally active, growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, MK-677 on young men"
pic 1: GH and IGF-1 increase with mk677 compared to placeboView attachment 218292
View attachment 218317
pic 3: Daily 25mg takes me to the HGH output of a gifted 18 year old.

UPDATE:
year 2022, Part II: please post here, thread continued here:

This is 2022 part II of the giant part I (50,000 view) 2018 MK677 thread, 25mg MK677 like 4iu of pharm grade HGH:
Please post here! Give us your experiences.
Appreciate your protocol but a 29 gauge 1/2 " insulin syringe? Lmao you cant even properly hit the muscle. You might as well just shoot it sub q. Site injections are best with a 27 gauge 5/8 " insulin syringe

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may have missed it in all the post and study I tried to see the 12.5mg daily affect of MK677 in terms of numbers

ReformedNerd

Awards
I may have missed it in all the post and study I tried to see the 12.5mg daily affect of MK677 in terms of numbers
It's in the second study that was posted as a PDF. Really fun study being that they looked at different timings and dosages. The down side is that it was done on the elderly, but still seems very relevant.