Mk 677 cjc 1295 stack

Hey, new to the forum anyone have any experience with this stack? I’m 28 years old 5’7 235lbs I came across this online and got me interested on giving this a try Invalid Link Removed
Was planning on running 25mg mk 677 with 10mg of cjc dac a week for the next 6-8 month, that much cjc dac isn’t cheap so I was curious if anyone had any good experience running this
Thanks Anthony
 
Hey, new to the forum anyone have any experience with this stack? I’m 28 years old 5’7 235lbs I came across this online and got me interested on giving this a try Invalid Link Removed
Was planning on running 25mg mk 677 with 10mg of cjc dac a week for the next 6-8 month, that much cjc dac isn’t cheap so I was curious if anyone had any good experience running this
Thanks Anthony

What brand and pct have you chosen? Would be interested in seeing this logged.
 
Hey, new to the forum anyone have any experience with this stack? I’m 28 years old 5’7 235lbs I came across this online and got me interested on giving this a try Invalid Link Removed
Was planning on running 25mg mk 677 with 10mg of cjc dac a week for the next 6-8 month, that much cjc dac isn’t cheap so I was curious if anyone had any good experience running this
Thanks Anthony
From my experience you'd grow and eat like a madman from just 2.5 mg per week of legit CJC-1295 DAC, 10 mg per week WITH mk-677 is a waste IMO
 
Back
Top