mixing Kanna, PEA, clearshot

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some kanna 95%, PEA and some clearshot and I want to mix them to make a good mood enhancer. I read that something like this might be produced by someone who makes some very nice products. If this is true I definetly will purchase some.
My question is what type of quantities of each would people recommend? I just took about 200mg Kanna, 500mg PEA and half a bottle of clearshot. I am feeling very good. this definetly rivals the old bliss shot that uses the 100:1.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You nailed the amounts dead on. Synergistic ingredients will allow us to drop the PEA slightly, but that's about what the new product will have for THOSE ingredients. :)

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait. I just keep feeling better and better. I'm starting to think that this is better than the old bliss shots. I think your product will be amazing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait. I just keep feeling better and better. I'm starting to think that this is better than the old bliss shots. I think your product will be amazing.
Knowing what else is going to be in there makes me excited to get this out ASAP as well.

Looks like all the nootropic and mood manipulation experiments I've been doing for years is finally yielding something cool. :)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Knowing what else is going to be in there makes me excited to get this out ASAP as well.

Looks like all the nootropic and mood manipulation experiments I've been doing for years is finally yielding something cool. :)
Good deal, I'm waiting on my bulk Kanna to mess with some combinations. So far, I've been let down by all of the subsequent Bliss Shot products and clones. The original seems to have been the best, although there was a bit too much yohimbine in it. I'll be one of the first to natch up your variation when it becomes available.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
eta? betas?
I have my hands full right now with Virile Mane, BoBu, Banish production, ThermoGum and Java Lustre...but we are shooting to at least have some betas done within 3 weeks.

I might even have some rushed out for Halloween.