Mixing BPC 157

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some oral BPC on order, but shipping is taking forever due to COVID and fires on west coast. Looking to order a 5 mg vial of it with a 30 ml vial of bac water. Can someone give me the skinny on how to mix this stuff and how much to inject in my rat? Info I’ve found seems a little unclear. Appreciate it!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have some oral BPC on order, but shipping is taking forever due to COVID and fires on west coast. Looking to order a 5 mg vial of it with a 30 ml vial of bac water. Can someone give me the skinny on how to mix this stuff and how much to inject in my rat? Info I’ve found seems a little unclear. Appreciate it!
500mcg a day, 250mcg twice a day. So 5mg lasts 10 days. That's the average dose for BPC.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you put 2ml of water in the vial. Each 10 tics will be 250mcg. You will do 10 tics twice a day. Yields 500mcg total.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hold up, I’m not sure I follow. The bac water comes in a 30 ml vial. You’re saying I will only mix 2 ml of bac with 5 mg of BPC?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hold up, I’m not sure I follow. The bac water comes in a 30 ml vial. You’re saying I will only mix 2 ml of bac with 5 mg of BPC?
Yes. That's all the water you need for a 5mg vial.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do I shake it to mix? Read somewhere BPC is fragile so don’t want to screw it up.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do I shake it to mix? Read somewhere BPC is fragile so don’t want to screw it up.
You angle the needle towards the side of the vial, and let the water hit the side of the vial. Then roll it in your hand. Don't shake. Then keep refrigerated.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you put 2ml of water in the vial. Each 10 tics will be 250mcg. You will do 10 tics twice a day. Yields 500mcg total.
Ok, do I need a special syringe that has smaller tic marks? Or 10 tic marks equals .2 ml for a 1ml syringe?

Last edited:
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like @ValiantThor08 said, 1 5mg vial will not last very long, and therefore, you probably won't experience any relief or other benefits.
My advice would be to purchase a few more vials, and if your finances allow, also get some tb-500 to run alongside the BPC for even better healing properties.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, insulin syringes work best.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, do I need a special syringe that has smaller tic marks? Or 10 tic marks equals .2 ml for a 1ml syringe?
A slin pin typically has 10 thicker tics; 1,2,3,4,5...etc. 10tics would be the first thick line.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thx for the info guys. Looks like my oral BPC will be delivered today. I'll give this a go just to see how that works first. As for the oral, should that be on an empty stomach or with a meal? Or does it matter?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thx for the info guys. Looks like my oral BPC will be delivered today. I'll give this a go just to see how that works first. As for the oral, should that be on an empty stomach or with a meal? Or does it matter?
Uhhh. If it is stable BPC, then you can take anytime. if not, may be preferable to take post meal, stomach PH may be a little higher.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another question about oral BPC. I've been taking capsules for four days now. Hard to find consistent information on this stuff. I honestly don't know if oral administration works or not. Some say yes and some say no. What if I were to empty a capsule into my mouth and hold it there for a minute or two. What are the chances any of this would absorb through the membranes in my mouth and become more systemic? Any ideas? Hell I don't know what this stuff tastes like, so I could end up just puking or choking on it, idk. I'd love to see some results, but so far haven't noticed much.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found some very informative videos on youtube about regenerative peptides. These were doctors who practice regenerative healthcare (stem cells, plasma, peptides, etc). They say that in clinical practice, they have found very little difference in oral vs injectable BPC administration. They dose oral higher because it's not as bioavailable as injectable, but they typically prescribe oral form to avoid the frequent injections, and that it is stable in gastric juice. Of interest to me was that the body basically decides where to use the BPC for repair. They used the exact example I'm in, where one patient had a shoulder injury and gastric issues. In his case, the BCP treatment provided relief for his gastric issues first. After continuation of BPC, his shoulder then began improving. Very cool info. Also, they said if there is no improvement after 4 weeks, they move to a different treatment because that person is considered a non-responder. But most generally start to see results after about a week of use.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Supplements 0