Mixed HCG...still unsure

Tboz

Banned
Awards
So after being told a bunch of diffrent answers I mixed and preloaded first couple pins. Just wanted to get some feedback because still a little unsure confused Mixed 1cc water with 1 vial of hcg. I preloaded 4 pins and will do every other day.

I was told it was ok this way, others say to do it with 5cc water but not shot EOD.. Is it true you can dilluate much as possible as longer as your injecting enough times??

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
no idea what you're asking.

You can dillute it as much as you want... you can dilute it with 1 gallon of water if you want. that just means you gotta pin more fluid to get the same dose. With a lower dillution, you lose more HCG in the deadspace. As long as it all dissolves/reconstitutes, you're fine.

Assuming 1vial has 5000iu's in it, your dilution with 1ml would result in 5000iu/ml. Since slin pins are marked in iu's for insulin with 100iu/ml concentration, each iu on the slin pin will be equivalent to 50iu of HCG. So if you want 500iu's of HCG, you'll need to draw 0.1ml.

It's simple math... how hard is it? you can count how many lbs 2 plates + the bar is right? figure it out.