Unanswered HCG mixed into my test E. safe to use?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I was mixing my new vial of HCG with a 3ml syringe. Then I used that same syringe to draw my Test E dose

After this happened I saw some white powder like substance floating around in my Test E vial. The Test E is pretty much used, maybe two pulls total taken.

Is this Test E still safe to use? Or should I void it? I don’t have coverage so I don’t want to waist the $85 it cost me.

Let me know! Much appreciated as always

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I was mixing my new vial of HCG with a 3ml syringe. Then I used that same syringe to draw my Test E dose

After this happened I saw some white powder like substance floating around in my Test E vial. The Test E is pretty much used, maybe two pulls total taken.

Is this Test E still safe to use? Or should I void it? I don’t have coverage so I don’t want to waist the $85 it cost me.

Let me know! Much appreciated as always
What did you use to mix your HCG? Bacteriostatic water or home made with benzyl alcohol?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
What did you use to mix your HCG? Bacteriostatic water or home made with benzyl alcohol?
It’s prescribed and came with its own solution. Not sure exactly what it is. Pretty sure water

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m guessing that the little white powder in your test is just residue from the hcg, which in that case, should mean that it’s fine, assuming everything is sterile. I could be wrong though, so I’d maybe wait for other people’s input as well.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s prescribed and came with its own solution. Not sure exactly what it is. Pretty sure water
Most likely it's just sterile water then. Most don't include a solution to last a length of time, that's why most people use BAC water or mix their own with Benzyl Alcohol and sterile alcohol.

Since oil and water don't mix, I'd imagine you'll see some separation in your vial. I would think you'll be fine, a sterile water solution shouldn't effect the Test. When you draw your oil, just allow the water to float to the top and draw your test from the base where the oil is. (I'm not sure how much water you ended up getting in there)

Just re-read your post...it's just the powder. You should be fine.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Floaters in vial = not good. I would not inject anything IM if it has visible solids.
I don't understand completely what you are saying. Your HCG was powder that you had to mix -and somehow said powder ended up in your Test?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Floaters in vial = not good. I would not inject anything IM if it has visible solids.
I don't understand completely what you are saying. Your HCG was powder that you had to mix -and somehow said powder ended up in your Test?
I opened a new vial of HCG and had to mix the fluid in with the powder. Then used that same mixing syringe to draw my test

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I opened a new vial of HCG and had to mix the fluid in with the powder. Then used that same mixing syringe to draw my test
I would not use the test vial. If you do, make sure to not draw any floaters when injecting test. Let the solids settle on the bottom first. From my experience, once you injected a visible solid, it will end in a abscess, no matter if the floater is soluble -or not. Once in the muscles, the body can't break it down.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most likely it's just sterile water then. Most don't include a solution to last a length of time, that's why most people use BAC water or mix their own with Benzyl Alcohol and sterile alcohol.

Since oil and water don't mix, I'd imagine you'll see some separation in your vial. I would think you'll be fine, a sterile water solution shouldn't effect the Test. When you draw your oil, just allow the water to float to the top and draw your test from the base where the oil is. (I'm not sure how much water you ended up getting in there)

Just re-read your post...it's just the powder. You should be fine.
Nah, he said: powder like substance floating around in my Test E vial.
If it were "emulsion-bubbles", no problem, I agree.

S

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My insulin is orange after I drew with a b12 syringe