MitraDopa test run

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hello AM

MAsupps is always putting out some interesting stuff, and Mike was kind enough to send a trial run my way in exchange for an honest opinion.

Check out the deets and pick it up here >>> https://masupps.com/product/mitradopa/

A little about me:

M
41 years
5'11"
185 lbs
Avid lifter/fitness enthusiast for half my life. Could have competed many times on the physique stage, injuries* and life said nope, still maintaining low-ish body fat and size depending on perspective.

*Broke my tibia/tibia years back in a gnarly ski accident, and have 4 screws + titanium rod in my leg now that occasionally will flare up with pain and remind me of their presence.. especially after a long workday.

Living an often physically/mentally demanding lifestyle, work hard, play hard.

The Product:

I am familiar with everything MAsupps has put out since the very beginning. All innovative, and often geared toward someone living a lifestyle like myself (busy)
MitraDopa is no exception.

I am familiar with all the ingredients of the blend, and coming from MAsupps I have no doubt everything included is top quality. Rumor is this will be somewhat similar to past product (Vicaine) which was good to me in terms of results and productivity.

I won't go too far into my thoughts on the label yet, but it looks like a solid blend of ingredients. Am very familiar with everything listed on the label, almost 😉
I'd be happy to give additional thoughts and answer any questions to the best of my ability.

Meat N Potatoes:
Serving size is 6-8 capsules

Day 1
6 caps
Taken at 4pm on a busy workday, about an hour after a light meal.
The initial stimulation from 6 caps is smooth as can be. After 30-40 minutes I was noticing faster recall, flowing vocabulary, and as the busiest part of the evening was just picking up, any situation was being handled with ease. As the evening progressed, any and all stress just rolled right off, and my mood/attitude was certainly positive. I'd say I was up a ++ from average mood wise. Interaction with guests and coworkers felt totally natural, and it ended up being a great night. No crash or big dip in energy, and the overall positive feeling seemed to stay with me longer than if I had taken 2-3 grams of kratom. There was a smooth return to baseline at maybe hours 5-6. But the positive mood lasted all night, probably in part from feeling so productive.
No side effects to note except possibly a slight satiated feeling, as I normally require a meal every 4 hrs or so. Didn't realize that I hadn't eaten until about 7 hours after my last meal.

Day 2 off as per label instructions (maximum of 3 times per week recommended)

Day 3
8 caps
Taken at 10:30am 1 hour after a light meal
We were gearing up for a busy workday, and I was operating on about 5 hours of sleep.

Having only about 75 mg of caffeine upon waking 3 hours prior, 8 caps got me moving and into the work zone just right. Again, there was a smooth transition from autopilot to in the zone. Felt much more chatty than if I had just loaded up on caffeine. Mundane tasks were no problem, and zero pain noted in my leg, which would often be giving me some grief after 2 nights of work before switching to an earlier shift today. Focus was improved but not manic feeling whatsoever. Energy was as smooth as could be. Even after the energy aspect wore off slowly (barely noticeable) 5 hours later, the positive mood remains at hour 7. The satiated feeling was present again, but not overpowering at all. Had a small meal at 4 hours in, and never felt any kind of post-meal slump. I think this may be useful when dieting, to stay positive when watching food intake for sure.

After trying it out twice, I can already say that I plan on picking more of this up. Got a few more trial days left on this run, and am looking forward to them. The "happy in a bottle" remark is accurate, so far.

Feel free to hit me with questions, thoughts, ideas. I'd be happy to expound.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Gotta apologize for the lack of updates, today is the first time since May that I am able to sit down and have a few hours of free time. Summertime is insanity sometimes here on the Gulf Coast beaches. On top of that I've moved back into a condo right in the middle of the busiest part of the beach, where all the tourists stay. My work commute has increased in time, from 30 minutes to 60+. Being in the hospitality industry, my workweek is anywhere from 50-70 hours. To top it off I've had a big legal surprise come my way, and not a good one. Nothing too crazy but an expensive and stressful pain in the arse.

Despite the overload, I've been cruising through just fine, and MitraDopa has been an extremely useful tool in keeping me sane + motivated.

6 caps = smooth energy, very even keeled, and a subtle yet noticeable boost in mood. I'd say it takes pain down a solid 5 notches, at least.

8 caps = a rise in energy that peaks at anywhere from 40-90 minutes. I give it such a wide berth because it is so darn smooth. I definitely realize a stimulant "edge" but it is without any jitters or anxiety. It actually knocks anxiety down so well that I get a nice boost in confidence and mood. That is a win-win in my book.

Did I say this was smooth? That peak of energy and positivity kind of creeps up, and then lasts for hours: 3-4 hours solid focus followed by another 2 hour return to baseline that doesn't leave me dragging at all.

Pain at this dose is not on my mind whatsoever. I might actually have to check myself a bit here, because I could easily push myself too hard, pay for it later. Not exactly a bad thing. Keep in mind I have an almost daily kratom habit. I keep the doses below a certain threshold too keep tolerance at a respectable level. Compared to kratom alone, this has longer legs, a more motivated energy, much better focus, and better pain relief. I thought this might actually hurt my tolerance level, but I have not noticed any need to take a higher dose of kratom after taking this. I'd love to be able to take the MitraDopa daily, but the label is correct, and dosing guidelines should be followed. Keeping the doses sane and to 3 times a week should guarantee solid results everytime with no issue.

The only sides I noticed were a decrease in appetite (a good thing for many of us) slight decrease in stomach motility (just like 2-3 grams kratom) and if I take it too late I might have a little trouble falling asleep.

Compared to the OG Vicaine, I prefer MitraDopa by a far margin. Vicaine was great, but for me the increase in stimulation and motivation was borderline manic. It hit quick, had 2-3 hours of intense boost, followed by a comedown of sorts that left me feeling a little rough. I should note here that any ampakine (unifiram/ sunifiram) do this to me. So I was thrilled to find that Mitra does not have that aspect included. Mitra has a slower onset, longer duration of action, wider dose range, less negative more positive. Mitra is superior in almost every way, for my body/brain chemistry. Some people prefer that manic feeling of hyper focused energy, while I like the feeling of being eased into action.

I feel that this is a fantastic tool for anyone that has a demanding job or lifestyle, for anyone that wants to get some mundane tasks accomplished with ease, or for the folks that want a pain free-feelgood workout/hike/gaming sesh/hangout with in-laws... you get the point.

Thank you Mike. This is a fantastic formula that obviously had a lot of thought put into it.

I'm gonna buy Mitra as long as it's available, if that's not enough endorsement then I dont know what is.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gotta apologize for the lack of updates, today is the first time since May that I am able to sit down and have a few hours of free time. Summertime is insanity sometimes here on the Gulf Coast beaches. On top of that I've moved back into a condo right in the middle of the busiest part of the beach, where all the tourists stay. My work commute has increased in time, from 30 minutes to 60+. Being in the hospitality industry, my workweek is anywhere from 50-70 hours. To top it off I've had a big legal surprise come my way, and not a good one. Nothing too crazy but an expensive and stressful pain in the arse.

Despite the overload, I've been cruising through just fine, and MitraDopa has been an extremely useful tool in keeping me sane + motivated.

6 caps = smooth energy, very even keeled, and a subtle yet noticeable boost in mood. I'd say it takes pain down a solid 5 notches, at least.

8 caps = a rise in energy that peaks at anywhere from 40-90 minutes. I give it such a wide berth because it is so darn smooth. I definitely realize a stimulant "edge" but it is without any jitters or anxiety. It actually knocks anxiety down so well that I get a nice boost in confidence and mood. That is a win-win in my book.

Did I say this was smooth? That peak of energy and positivity kind of creeps up, and then lasts for hours: 3-4 hours solid focus followed by another 2 hour return to baseline that doesn't leave me dragging at all.

Pain at this dose is not on my mind whatsoever. I might actually have to check myself a bit here, because I could easily push myself too hard, pay for it later. Not exactly a bad thing. Keep in mind I have an almost daily kratom habit. I keep the doses below a certain threshold too keep tolerance at a respectable level. Compared to kratom alone, this has longer legs, a more motivated energy, much better focus, and better pain relief. I thought this might actually hurt my tolerance level, but I have not noticed any need to take a higher dose of kratom after taking this. I'd love to be able to take the MitraDopa daily, but the label is correct, and dosing guidelines should be followed. Keeping the doses sane and to 3 times a week should guarantee solid results everytime with no issue.

The only sides I noticed were a decrease in appetite (a good thing for many of us) slight decrease in stomach motility (just like 2-3 grams kratom) and if I take it too late I might have a little trouble falling asleep.

Compared to the OG Vicaine, I prefer MitraDopa by a far margin. Vicaine was great, but for me the increase in stimulation and motivation was borderline manic. It hit quick, had 2-3 hours of intense boost, followed by a comedown of sorts that left me feeling a little rough. I should note here that any ampakine (unifiram/ sunifiram) do this to me. So I was thrilled to find that Mitra does not have that aspect included. Mitra has a slower onset, longer duration of action, wider dose range, less negative more positive. Mitra is superior in almost every way, for my body/brain chemistry. Some people prefer that manic feeling of hyper focused energy, while I like the feeling of being eased into action.

I feel that this is a fantastic tool for anyone that has a demanding job or lifestyle, for anyone that wants to get some mundane tasks accomplished with ease, or for the folks that want a pain free-feelgood workout/hike/gaming sesh/hangout with in-laws... you get the point.

Thank you Mike. This is a fantastic formula that obviously had a lot of thought put into it.

I'm gonna buy Mitra as long as it's available, if that's not enough endorsement then I dont know what is.
As someone that has used Kratom as well, this does have longer legs than regular leaf, and longer legs than the few Kratom extracts I’ve tried as well. Got off daily Kratom use a few weeks ago actually. Having used Mitra Dopa Thursday and Friday, and none today, one would think I would feel pretty down today. I don’t, I feel great!

Last edited:
mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
As someone that has used Kratom as well, this does have longer legs than regular leaf, and longer legs than the few Kratom extracts I’ve tried as well. Got off daily Kratom use a few weeks ago actually. Having used Mitra Dopa Thursday and Friday, and none today, one would think I would feel pretty down today. I don’t, I feel great!
That's really good news. The extract used here is super interesting. Not like any I have ever tried. I'd love to try it without the additional synergistic ingredients to compare, but am not complaining one bit about the formulation. It is a solid product.