MitraDopa (coming soon...)

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, some of them will be definitely be encapsulated--mainly the extracts. Capping plain leaf isn't strong enough to warrant caps. Most people would have to take a bunch of caps if it was just plain leaf, so I will reserve encapsulation for the very strong extracts.
I’ll definitely have a new Kratom source. This is fantastic news

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A little after that. My IT guy has been out sick...very sick...for a couple weeks, so things got put on hold a bit. He is re-starting work in a couple days.
Glad he getting better!

How do you like your new product Mike?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish I could use it effectively, but Kratom doesn't provide any effect for me because I take buprenorphine--have since 2007. Bup's binding affinity is so strong that no other opioid agonist can attach to the opioid receptor, thereby making kratom completely useless for me.

littlrook

Awards
Been lurking for the past several years, but what would be better for stim and mood boost. Mitradrops or methyl blue?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been lurking for the past several years, but what would be better for stim and mood boost. Mitradrops or methyl blue?
I have not tried the mitra since it didn't come out yet, but its supposed to be more like vicaine and mood enhancing and very potent.

Methyl Stim is hands down for me the strongest stim on the market. I only take 2-3 max. The standard dose is what 5-6 caps? I can't do it. It makes me high and literally feels like a d**g to me. I dont like that feeling.

But at say 2-3 caps or even sometimes ill mix 1-2 caps in a pwo, and it's absolute fire.

It reminds me of Modafinil in the fact I feel wide awake for a few hours once I take it too.

littlrook

Awards
thanks bud, I think I might pick up both. I love kratom but hate the taste

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wish I could use it effectively, but Kratom doesn't provide any effect for me because I take buprenorphine--have since 2007. Bup's binding affinity is so strong that no other opioid agonist can attach to the opioid receptor, thereby making kratom completely useless for me.
You doing alright?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry about the very delayed reply, everyone. I got pneumonia after covid-flu and got very sick. Covid was no different than the flu (it lasted longer, though), but the pneumonia snuck upon me and got very bad. I thought the shortness of breath was just a lagging symptom of covid and would eventually go away, but it didn't. By the time I went to the doctor, he told me to go to the ER, at which point they immediately hospitalized me because my oxygen reading was so low. They put me on an antibiotic and oxygen, obviously. It took a few weeks to recover after that. I'm about 95% better now, so I've been getting everything in order over the last week. Now I'm back on the boards and will be posting again. Thanks, guys.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry about the very delayed reply, everyone. I got pneumonia after covid-flu and got very sick. Covid was no different than the flu (it lasted longer, though), but the pneumonia snuck upon me and got very bad. I thought the shortness of breath was just a lagging symptom of covid and would eventually go away, but it didn't. By the time I went to the doctor, he told me to go to the ER, at which point they immediately hospitalized me because my oxygen reading was so low. They put me on an antibiotic and oxygen, obviously. It took a few weeks to recover after that. I'm about 95% better now, so I've been getting everything in order over the last week. Now I'm back on the boards and will be posting again. Thanks, guys.
Happy to see you still kicking!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't keep a good man down !!

searider

searider

Awards
Wow, thats exactly what happened to my brother in law. I have heard this from a few other people too, somehow going from Covid to Pneumonia. It took him a while to recover as well. Glad to to hear your healing up. 🤙🏽

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Excited for this product as well :)

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any word from Mike? Seems like he disappeared. Hope he’s ok.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@WesleyInman
@Smont
I think he's really busy working on stuff. If I'm not mistaken there was a small issue that pushed back the release. "Don't quote me on that" but I think that's what happened. Last time I talked to him it sounded like he's working on a lot of things so be patient guys, there might be more then just mitra in the works....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good things take time

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not heard from him in several days but all my orders from MA have been shipping on time.

I'm sure he is busy and will surface soon. I know Mike is eager to launch this product.

Alot of delays even more so then ever. As a retailer I am seeing compound shortages, I am seeing massive shipping delays and I am seeing price hikes left and right. It's not good at all.

We all know who we can thank for this inflation and shortages. Don't we?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got an order yesterday in the mail. So he is hard at work!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not heard from him in several days but all my orders from MA have been shipping on time.

I'm sure he is busy and will surface soon. I know Mike is eager to launch this product.

Alot of delays even more so then ever. As a retailer I am seeing compound shortages, I am seeing massive shipping delays and I am seeing price hikes left and right. It's not good at all.

Yep… I ordered Collision Course a few days ago and got a shopping notice about 24 hours later. So Mike is definitely on top of his orders.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep… I ordered Collision Course a few days ago and got a shopping notice about 24 hours later. So Mike is definitely on top of his orders.
I wish I had thought to order some of that when I placed my order!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Screenshot_20220205-132117~2.png
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm def counting the days for this one. I am hoping to hear some good news this week

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Mitradopa is still coming, guys. I ran into an issue, but it's fixed now. I am re-printing labels now.
any fears of destroying kratom tolerance with extracts as powerful as this? for someone like me, i only use 1-1.5G of a white vein in the mornings, and on a few occasions redose 1G late afternoon. what i use was tested at 1.6%

i could see people doing 8-12G/day to love this, but what about the 1-1.5G crowd?
Is the fix just a mitradopa dosing reduction? (and avoiding my regular K dose that day) or will it raise my tolerance to regular kratom daily use?

glad you are feeling better! pneumonia is nasty, cognitive killer aswell for the duration :-(
as for covid, had it for a day (used 3g of AHCC and the same kratom dose but every 6 hours to alleviate the flu and headache symptom funnily enough)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
any fears of destroying kratom tolerance with extracts as powerful as this? for someone like me, i only use 1-1.5G of a white vein in the mornings, and on a few occasions redose 1G late afternoon. what i use was tested at 1.6%

i could see people doing 8-12G/day to love this, but what about the 1-1.5G crowd?
Is the fix just a mitradopa dosing reduction? (and avoiding my regular K dose that day) or will it raise my tolerance to regular kratom daily use?

glad you are feeling better! pneumonia is nasty, cognitive killer aswell for the duration :-(
as for covid, had it for a day (used 3g of AHCC and the same kratom dose but every 6 hours to alleviate the flu and headache symptom funnily enough)
If you used an extract product sparingly, you’ll be fine. It’s most days, or daily use of extracts that destroys tolerance. To be on safe side, don’t dose leaf the same day as the extract.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
If you used an extract product sparingly, you’ll be fine. It’s most days, or daily use of extracts that destroys tolerance. To be on safe side, don’t dose leaf the same day as the extract.
thanks! my low dosing is pretty weird. it used to be 2-2.5g then suddenly that dose made me sleepy and lowering it gave the same effect(minus a little euphoria). im not complaining $$ :)
i tried potentiating my dose with 500mg augmentin 30 mins prior a few times but that just gave me a headache!! my best guess is different alkaloid content in my current strains.

i'd better start with 1 cap of this i suppose.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think this is for me!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Spoke to Mike yesterday with some updates.

I'm itching to get a bottle of this LOL. I know you guys are too!!!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was checking mabotanics.com but the website is still under development. It would be nice to have an alternative to science.bio as it is going to shut down.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rats army is closing down now lots of the sarms sellers seem to be going away

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
rats army is closing down now lots of the sarms sellers seem to be going away
Well when a couple of high profile guys like Singerman and Braun go to club fed I think it makes people take notice and try to bail before they need.............well bail lol.