MitraDopa (coming soon...)

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ohhhhh I’m interested. Do you know what price point we’ll be looking at?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks interesting for sure

hey i just realized .. and i apologize totally a blonde moment

MA LABS ( MA - stands for mike arnold )

ive been off coffee and focusXT for a bit lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can’t really read the blast off ingredients. Mitra, like the active in Kratom?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kratom comes up when you google rubiaceae. Sounds like a fun supplement. I love hordenine. Interested.
Wikipedia says it’s a plant family. Contains coffee even. Seems too broad for a single ingredient.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Next to rubiaceae it says “sp. m”
That’s speciosa mytragina, aka kratom.

Even the 6 cap dose isn’t enough kratom to get a buzz. There are extracts available at small doses that could produce the kratom high at such a small dose - I’m sure that’s what they use because I haven’t tried an MA product that wasn’t good quality / misrepresented.

This seems like a legal makeover of their old vicaine.
I just hope it doesn’t put me to sleep like Vicaine did. That was great for about an hour and then it was like I took a Xanax.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Next to rubiaceae it says “sp. m”
That’s speciosa mytragina, aka kratom.

Even the 6 cap dose isn’t enough kratom to get a buzz. There are extracts available at small doses that could produce the kratom high at such a small dose - I’m sure that’s what they use because I haven’t tried an MA product that wasn’t good quality / misrepresented.

This seems like a legal makeover of their old vicaine.
I use to think the same thing you did--that even the extracts weren't potent enough to be included in a combination product. I was wrong.

There are only 2 people in the world (that I'm aware of) that make the extract I use. It is EXTREMELY potent and expensive---in the rage of 11-12K/kg, currently. It has sold for as much as 20K/kg in the recent past, when supply was more limited. It is an almost pure extract--in the range of 90% total alkaloid content. When I say 90%, I mean 90%...unlike almost every other extract out there that claims huge numbers, but in reality, fails miserably. I have the labs to prove it. Furthermore, and of sigificant relevance, is the fact that a large preponderance of that 90% is comprised of the primary active alkaloids--much more so than what occurs normally.

In short, it is the strongest extract in the world, while simultaneously possessing an exaggerated active alkaloid ratio. This makes it not only much stronger per mg (it is ALWAYS dosed in the mg range, NEVER the gram range), but highly energizing, as well. Just the extract alone costs me roughly $13/bottle. That's before considering the cost of all the other ingredients. I would estimate that at least 50% of all products in the fitness-bodybuilding market cost $13/bottle or less to make. Just this one ingredient meets or surpasses the industry average.

Of course, those with a large tolerance will probably need a higher dose, but I could not formulate the product based on that demographic. Otherwise, it would have been too strong for the typical person to use. The majority of those with no tolerance (as well as most women) will find the 5 cap serving size more than adequate, while bodybuilders carrying a lot of lean mass may prefer the full 7 cap dose.

Regardless, there is no other product available like this anywhere on the market.

P.S. I MIGHT be making an oil-based version of this extract. :) This alone should tell you how pure it is. Other extracts could NEVER be made into an oil-based product. Never. I haven't yet decided if I am going to make an oil-based version or not. We'll see.

In addition, I have 3 more super potent extracts coming to me; full-spectrum red, green, and white. The total alkaloid content of these three is around 80% and unlike the extract described above, these are all full-spectrum with their natural alkaloid ratios intact. This has its benefits, as well. What constitutes the ideal extract is determined by one's needs.

Well, now that I've gone this far, I might as well drop the news and let everyone know that I will be opening a TOP-TIER botanical store--kratom, CBD, etc., and I will keep adding products as the months go by. My green powdered leaf just came back at 2.76% total alkaloid content (it will be posted on the site when we open). That is VERY good for ANY powdered leaf. Most powdered leaf is coming back at under 2%. Plenty is coming in under 1.5%, and about 15-20% of all powdered leaf comes in under 1%. Everything I sell is going to be the very best there is. Powdered leaf, enhanced leaf, 4 super potent extracts, tinctures, combination products that will knock your socks off, etc. I've been working on this new company for a while now.

The website will be: mabotanics.com

COMING SOON....

Last edited:

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just hope it doesn’t put me to sleep like Vicaine did. That was great for about an hour and then it was like I took a Xanax.
No need to worry about that! This stuff will energize you like a MOFO!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking good for the weekends what's the half life on this.
Each ingredient's duration of action is a little different, with most ranging from roughly 2-5 hours. This means there isn't just one half-life (I prefer to use the term "duration of action", as it more accurately reflects the concerns of most users). But I would say, generally speaking, that the product will be in full force for about 90-120 minutes. After that the initial surge will settle down a bit, leaving the user in a happy, energized state, along with significant cognitive enhancement. This will last about 5 hours, in total.

Please keep in mind that these are just typical estimates, as not everyone metabolize everything at the same rate. For example, caffeine metabolization can vary tremendously, with some people metabolizing it in just a few hours...and others taking as long as 12 hours (or more, in some cases). Obviously, most people will only feel caffeine's effects for about for 4-6 hours, but this isn't true for everyone, so I wanted to point that out.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ohhhhh I’m interested. Do you know what price point we’ll be looking at?
It won't be cheap...out of necessity, but I believe the effects will be worth it for most people. If one were to try and buy just the extract alone (in the quantity found in one bottle of Mitradopa) at the normal retail price, it would cost almost $50!!! But...as you can see, I am putting a lot more than just one ingredient in this product. I fully believe the product will be worth every penny.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No need to worry about that! This stuff will energize you like a MOFO!
This will be good. I need a break from Bronkaid and Kratom. I’m not a heavy user of either but I can tell the effects are starting to weaken.

Does this help with appetite control?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like a cool product, will definitely be picking one up. ETA on release?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Buddy, Collision Course is out right now. Are you still interested in doing a review on it? I owe you a bottle.

Of course, you are more than welcome to log MITRADOPA when it comes out, if you would like to.
Yes, on both!!! Would love to log both products!

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How will this be for someone who is very sensitive to kratom? I usually take 1-2g and I am good. Too much gives me side effects and makes me feel sick.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How will this be for someone who is very sensitive to kratom? I usually take 1-2g and I am good. Too much gives me side effects and makes me feel sick.
I assume you should be fine, you could half or quarter dose.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oops just noticed MA responded in very good detail and mentioned the duration.
Kudos to MA for innovation. I’ll look forward to seeing what you offer from your botanical shop!
They have a separate botanical shop from MALabs?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have a separate botanical shop from MALabs?
I am working on a new site called MA Botanics. It will start off with kratom (powdered leaf, enhanced leaf, extracts, tinctures, combination products and possibly oil-based products) and CBD. As the months go by, I will add more and more stuff.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am working on a new site called MA Botanics. It will start off with kratom (powdered leaf, enhanced leaf, extracts, tinctures, combination products and possibly oil-based products) and CBD. As the months go by, I will add more and more stuff.
That awesome.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I didn’t even realize collision course was released….will have to order a tub for sure!

I’m also due to get more Stim-Freak but I am also a fan of Veda-Gest. I am convinced that it helped me overcome a year and a half straight of having blow out sh*t’s when nothing else worked. Such a great health supplement in general as well. Definitely time for me to place an order!

I hope MitraDopa will help fill the void that has been unsatisfied since Vicaine was discontinued. We need feel good supps in this disaster of a country we live in these days.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was just thinking, I haven't come across any posts from @Mike Arnold or heard him on any podcast in a while. Was wondering what happened.

Product looks👌👌👌

Il put that on my to do list in 3-4 weeks👍

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Mike Arnold I already use your Atteral ER product (which i love). How does this new product compare to it?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never tried Kratom, nor do I know much about it ??? Interested ??

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Kratom but I keep the dosage low and limit it to 3 times a day. Not very stimulating but the euphoria and mental well being is outstanding. Very motivating “supplement”.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s great if discipline is exhibited with it. Muscle aches? Kratom is perfect for it, pain relief with Kratom is better for me than OTC medications. Need motivation to do chores or a project? It can give you added motivation. Want to be extra social? It can help make you extra social.

Not without side effects when one takes too much in a single dose, or is undisciplined with it. But if one is disciplined, does not take too much, it’s like “coffee +” or coffee 2.0, which happens to agonize the opioid receptors in the brain, with other alkaloids that do various things.

ratedrudy

Awards
3-4 weeks. Labels currently being made and all ingredients in stock!
Is this still coming out in like November? I'm so excited to try this, I have never tried Kratom before but from what I have read, it sounds really good, how does this compare to Phenibut?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this still coming out in like November? I'm so excited to try this, I have never tried Kratom before but from what I have read, it sounds really good, how does this compare to Phenibut?
That's the plan. :)

They're quite different from each other. Phenibut is a gabba agonist, while kratom contains opioid agonists.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep excited for this to launch :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are any of the enhanced leaf or extracts going to be encapsulated? I personally find it easier to track dose/use when using capsules versus just scooping the powder (since density can vary between strains/brands and even in the same container as it settles over time).

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@MA - Is your ethnobotanical shop also projected to be running anytime soon? Still looking forward to what you’ll offer.
I'm working on it, brother. I already purchased most of the stuff I'm going to sell, so it's definitely going to happen. It's just a matter of getting the site done, labels, setting up WordPress, etc., etc., etc.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are any of the enhanced leaf or extracts going to be encapsulated? I personally find it easier to track dose/use when using capsules versus just scooping the powder (since density can vary between strains/brands and even in the same container as it settles over time).
Yes, some of them will be definitely be encapsulated--mainly the extracts. Capping plain leaf isn't strong enough to warrant caps. Most people would have to take a bunch of caps if it was just plain leaf, so I will reserve encapsulation for the very strong extracts.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, some of them will be definitely be encapsulated--mainly the extracts. Capping plain leaf isn't strong enough to warrant caps. Most people would have to take a bunch of caps if it was just plain leaf, so I will reserve encapsulation for the very strong extracts.
Perfect! That's what I was hoping to hear. Look forward to trying some of the stuff you put out.