USA Missed goodies 2.0

lhypertrophy

Awards
Please contact for a full list of goodies; available brands are listed below.

LGI
Vicious Labs
Focused Nutrition
Brawn Nutrition
DNA Anabolics
Primeval Labs
Immortal Science
Olympus UK
IronMagLabs
Muscle Research

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely can vouch for him

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Other post was taken down, and my account was banned due to “spam”. All current orders were either refunded or shipped out. Please contact for a full list of goodies; available brands are listed below.

LGI
Vicious Labs
Focused Nutrition
Brawn Nutrition
DNA Anabolics
Primeval Labs
Immortal Science
Olympus UK
IronMagLabs
Muscle Research
List please

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wouldn't happen to have any phera hidden in that list would you...

lhypertrophy

Awards
Plenty left to go around. I’m willing to cut deals, don’t be afraid to offer.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wouldn't happen to have any phera hidden in that list would you...
Man, I just got rid of 4 OG bottles of Phera the other day! I figured I was too old to be messing with those! I loved my one Phera run back in the day!

lhypertrophy

Awards
Man, I just got rid of 4 OG bottles of Phera the other day! I figured I was too old to be messing with those! I loved my one Phera run back in the day!
You threw them out? My stomach hurts lol. Certain supplements can last upwards of 20 years depending on how they were stored.

lhypertrophy

Awards
Updated 🔥 deals that won’t last long! Stock up before they’re gone!

All Vicious Labs & Focused Nutrition products are 25% OFF on any quantity ordered!

All products; buy more save more!
20% OFF $500+
35% OFF $1,000+

Free S&H on all orders; US 48 only

lhypertrophy

Awards
Lists provided to all above. Vicious Labs products are nothing to sleep on, gentlemen. I suggest picking some up while they’re available at a fair price.

PortalJumper223

Awards
Hi. I say I too want a list. Specificslly I am interested in androgens. I may use some 11-KT that I have ordered for a bodybuilding competition I'll be on-stage at , but if I can find something that will serve well in a way that 11-kt wont then I may change my mind.

lhypertrophy

Awards
The listed prices have been decreased even further. I’m trying to adapt sales to what y’all can afford. I appreciate the support to those who have already made purchases. Please contact me for an updated list. And always offer on multiples purchased. I may cut you some more cash off. Thanks y’all.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The listed prices have been decreased even further. I’m trying to adapt sales to what y’all can afford. I appreciate the support to those who have already made purchases. Please contact me for an updated list. And always offer on multiples purchased. I may cut you some more cash off. Thanks y’all.
Great guy here. Definitely a pleasure to work with on some great products. Get 'em while you can

lhypertrophy

Awards
Great guy here. Definitely a pleasure to work with on some great products. Get 'em while you can
Amen brother. This is the legit of the legit and I have plenty. I’m ready to get rid of it and I want you all to enjoy it before it’s gone for good. Offer me and I may accept. Keep on keepin on brothers.

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can I have the updated prices please. Looking to get something soon

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Send me a list sure lots in there I probably like

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anything left?

lhypertrophy

Awards
Flexible on pricing when purchasing 2+ units.