Mini SNS Agmatine review

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anybody who has read my input to other threads on agmatine knows that I have been a vocal non-believer. I am happy to talk about pretty much anything when it comes to supplements, but nitric oxide has been at the center of my own personal research for about 8 years now, so to say I am passionate about the subject is an understatement. The two big products on these boards that I simply did not believe worked were agmatine and creatine nitrate. I don't think that the companies making these products are lying, nor do I think the people getting "pumps" off of these products are lying. I simply believe they are working through a different pathway, but that is just going to have to be a point that we'll agree to disagree on. SNS has some really amazing and intelligent reps and they were willing to give me a free sample to try out, which I did.

I had enough to run the full amount for three days and used 4 pills about 45-50 minutes prior to weight training. Sadly, I did not feel any kind of energy boost or "pump" any of the three days. Despite my constant bitching about this product, I really did want it to work, but unfortunately, it did nothing for me. Now please understand that there are many on these boards that do get a great "pump" from this product and just because it didn't work for me, does not mean that it won't work for you.

I want to thank SNS and Antihero for giving me the chance to try out this product and for encouraging me to still post, even though it did not work, something that I really did not want to do. I did not want to post a negative review, but they really are stand up guys and know that not everything works for everybody. I really can't express the strength of their integrity enough as it is something I rarely see in a lot of companies today.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry you did not have better results with Agmatine.

Thanks again for your honest review, that is what these boards/forums are for and makes them so great.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bummer you didn't get anything out of them Alek...I was pulling for ya when I saw you post in the initial Agmatine thread :) But thank you for your detailed review regardless...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pleasure was all mine. I try to be clear in my positive reviews as well that just because something worked well for me does not mean it will work for everybody. If there were 3 ro 4 products that worked for everybody, it would be a very small market. There is trash out there that does not work for anybody, but those are quickly found out. Agmatine works quite well for some as I have read on other logs.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Pleasure was all mine. I try to be clear in my positive reviews as well that just because something worked well for me does not mean it will work for everybody. If there were 3 ro 4 products that worked for everybody, it would be a very small market. There is trash out there that does not work for anybody, but those are quickly found out. Agmatine works quite well for some as I have read on other logs.
Like I said in the PM, I'm really sorry it didn't work out for you.

And thank you for posting the review.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Anybody who has read my input to other threads on agmatine knows that I have been a vocal non-believer. I am happy to talk about pretty much anything when it comes to supplements, but nitric oxide has been at the center of my own personal research for about 8 years now, so to say I am passionate about the subject is an understatement. The two big products on these boards that I simply did not believe worked were agmatine and creatine nitrate. I don't think that the companies making these products are lying, nor do I think the people getting "pumps" off of these products are lying. I simply believe they are working through a different pathway, but that is just going to have to be a point that we'll agree to disagree on. SNS has some really amazing and intelligent reps and they were willing to give me a free sample to try out, which I did.

I had enough to run the full amount for three days and used 4 pills about 45-50 minutes prior to weight training. Sadly, I did not feel any kind of energy boost or "pump" any of the three days. Despite my constant bitching about this product, I really did want it to work, but unfortunately, it did nothing for me. Now please understand that there are many on these boards that do get a great "pump" from this product and just because it didn't work for me, does not mean that it won't work for you.

I want to thank SNS and Antihero for giving me the chance to try out this product and for encouraging me to still post, even though it did not work, something that I really did not want to do. I did not want to post a negative review, but they really are stand up guys and know that not everything works for everybody. I really can't express the strength of their integrity enough as it is something I rarely see in a lot of companies today.
I also gave agmatine a try based on Dioniii's write-up on the product. I used the MAN version and although I believe there some health benefits to be found by using agmatine, it is expensive and I also did not notice any increase in pump from the product. I am however using ThermoLife creatine nitrate pre-workout and I have noticed an increase in the gym pump from this product.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried the SNS Agmatine and thought it gave pretty good pumps, I would like to use it longer than a week to confirm what I felt but I felt it worked pretty good. Plus the other benefits that agamtine provides as a health supplement is awesome too.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the review.

It is reviews like this which keeps a lot of customer's feet on the ground. :)

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
thanks for taking the time for the honest feedback. Agmatine does indeed have a host of health/nootropic benefits aside from pump.

regardless,thanks again!