Milk Thistle anti-androgen?

xhrr

Awards
Is it a valid concern? I was thinking of getting LGI Damage Control but AI Cycle Support is dirt cheap right now but the possibility of it being anti-androgenic due to the inclusion of Milk Thistle when running androgens is worrisome. Thoughts?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Ive used CEL cycle assist twice. Ive been happy with it, and its cheap.

xhrr

Awards
Still all goes back to the inclusion of Milk Thistle. Not sure if it makes a tangible difference or not but that's why I made the thread.

Good profile compared to others but I still wish they would lower NAC somewhat and and change Milk Thistle for something like TUDCA.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I cant see it having a major effect since its been pretty much the gold standard as far as a supplement while on cycle.

I understand your concern, but if it was somthing that made a difference, there would be more buzz about it. I do like the word i hear about tudca, its a little steep on price though, and Im not sure if the supply is there for the demand of all the general cycle assist supps.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
It deals more with the absorption of the androgen. While milk thistle is repairing the liver orals are broken down there so the stronger ur lover the less breakdown. Timing can help with this too because milk thistle has a 6hr half life a night dose will clear before the morning.

xhrr

Awards
I cant see it having a major effect since its been pretty much the gold standard as far as a supplement while on cycle.

I understand your concern, but if it was somthing that made a difference, there would be more buzz about it. I do like the word i hear about tudca, its a little steep on price though, and Im not sure if the supply is there for the demand of all the general cycle assist supps.
valid point.

It deals more with the absorption of the androgen. While milk thistle is repairing the liver orals are broken down there so the stronger ur lover the less breakdown. Timing can help with this too because milk thistle has a 6hr half life a night dose will clear before the morning.
good post thank bruh!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Truly a great support. Milk thistle isn't really a concern