Mildest Pro-Hormones/Pro-Anabolics for Cutting/Strength?

edubb123

Awards
I'm looking for suggestions on the mildest pro-hormones/pro-anabolics available for someone looking to increase strength/leaning without mass gains?

Any advice is appreciated!

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Along with the two previous posts ill throw propadrol in there too.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
h-drol deffo, as mild as there is

RoidGracie

the consensus seems to be H-Drol, although Furazadrol (non-methyl) is another option at a higher dose.
I would put Epistane in 3rd place do to "potential" issues.

Hell, I've got all 3 of them :)

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
ditto H-drol...you can crank the dosage way up with little chance of sides.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
I've used h-drol a couple of times.
Never gained any weight.Leaned out a little.
Worth trying.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've used h-drol a couple of times.
Never gained any weight.Leaned out a little.
Worth trying.
Thats why I never try it.I always said it would be first if I ever used a designer,but might possibly never use it.I don't think I'll ever be big enough to justify a cut in my head.I tried a cut for sh!ts and giggles and lost way too much muscle in two weeks.Two months later and i'm finally a hop skip and a jump away from previous size and strength,5 lbs lighter though,but closing in on that record weight for sure!
I learned alot of what not to do,but I can't justify using designers to cut either.I'd rather use a test booster and some weight loss supps.And save the designer for when i'm ready to put on more size.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Thats why I never try it.I always said it would be first if I ever used a designer,but might possibly never use it.I don't think I'll ever be big enough to justify a cut in my head.I tried a cut for sh!ts and giggles and lost way too much muscle in two weeks.Two months later and i'm finally a hop skip and a jump away from previous size and strength,5 lbs lighter though,but closing in on that record weight for sure!
I learned alot of what not to do,but I can't justify using designers to cut either.I'd rather use a test booster and some weight loss supps.And save the designer for when i'm ready to put on more size.
I lose a lot of fat over the course of PCT and usually what's left is doable for me to just lose it over time taking nothing. It's not enough for me to just jump on a drug to help speed up the process because it is just minor...plus I was a wrestler for years so I know how to lose fat quick if I needed to...;)

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you might want to try 11 oxo. I've been on 3 caps a day and have experienced no sides. I haven't gained any mass but i have leaned out and the pumps i get, and the vascularity in the gym are ridiculous. I would take 6 caps though and see how that works for you. It isn't a great mass builder from what i hear but if you want some strength, vascularity, and to lean out with little to no sides then this is your best bet. Even if i did a 4-6 weeker of of a designer steroid i would follow it with a 4 weeker of this stuff.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
you might want to try 11 oxo. I've been on 3 caps a day and have experienced no sides. I haven't gained any mass but i have leaned out and the pumps i get, and the vascularity in the gym are ridiculous. I would take 6 caps though and see how that works for you. It isn't a great mass builder from what i hear but if you want some strength, vascularity, and to lean out with little to no sides then this is your best bet. Even if i did a 4-6 weeker of of a designer steroid i would follow it with a 4 weeker of this stuff.
IMO I wouldn't advise with using 11-oxo for an anti-cort after a steroid cycle since it could leave you still slightly suppressed...if I remember right isn't 11-oxo a PH (technically) with anti-cort characteristics? It's "home" FAQ information says that it's suppressive over 6+ caps/day which I think D said that it's still slightly suppressive even at moderate doses...

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if u do a 12-16 weeks cycle of test your going to be shutdown for that amount of time. If you do a mild steriod such as tbol for lets say 6 weeks then 4 weeks of 11 oxo, you will be suppresed but recovery should be very quick and easy. It will make it a lot easier for someone to keep there gains if they want to do just oral only cycles. JMO though. For someone that only looking to gain 5-8lbs of muscle and lean out a nit i would highly recommend trying this out. I came off an anavar and waited 3 weeks into my pct then started 11oxo, i'm loving every minute of it. I'm not shutdown at all, and i don't feel suppressed, but i am only on 3 caps per day. I'll be getting blood work done in about a month so we'll see what my levels are at.

Last edited:

RoidGracie

I'm finding H-Drol to be more than a cutter, it can definitely build LBM, I like it, tis all I need.