Mighty max Maximizes with the new hgh secretagogue from Ageforce!

mightymax

mightymax

Awards
First I want to thank wicked and Ageforce for allowing me to log 60 days of Hgh Maximize secretagogue.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446660958.695123.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446661050.273496.jpg

HGH Maximize Scretagogue Formula

What follows is a brief description of each component supplement in the HGH Maximize formula, and the functionality of each:

Formula (Per Patch)

MK-677 40mg – Developed specifically for the treatment of age-related GH deficiency, MK-677 is among the best-researched GH secretagogues on the market. Its excellent safety profile that has been established in a dozen of peer-reviewed clinical trials, and its uniquely long effect on the pulsatile release of growth hormone make MK-677 the ideal baseline for HGH Maximize.

Ipamorelin 1000mcg – The newly developed, highly specific growth hormone secretagogue is the number one in the top-lists of scientists, physicians and athletes who are using or abusing growth hormone secretagogues for various purposes. While it is structurally similar to GRHP-2, GHRP-6 or Hexamorelin it shares only the potency, yet not the side effects of these relatively unspecific “first generation” growth hormone secretagogues. Practically speaking this means: no hunger pangs, tiredness, and no water retention due ghrelin, cortisol and ACTH.

CJC-1295 1000mcg – If you think of MK-677 and Ipamorelin as the trigger on a HGH containing bomb, CJC-1296, the best-researched GHRH analog on the market, would be the dynamite that ensures that the explosion or, to get back to the real world, the GH release blows you away. Studies show increases of 100% and more in both peak and mean GH levels when secretagogues are co-administered with CJC-1295.

Arginine 7.5mg, lysine 7.5mg, ornithine alpha ketoglutarate 10mg, GABA 8mg – Although all four are proven GH boosters, and their efficacy depends on direct delivery into the bloodstream .

My stats:

28 years old
5'11 215 lbs 20% body fat
Been lifting on and off since high school

Training and diet:

I will be doing a slow resistance training to really focus on hypertrophic environment to build mass.

My diet will consist of 4 whole food meals a day. At least 2500 calories broken down 40 % protein 40% carbs 20% healthy fats. I will be integrating intermittent fasting 3 hours after I wake up and 3 hours before I go to sleep to ensure maximum hormonal advantage.

Just got my patches today. I will be using them before I sleep.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah lets see some gains made here! Subbed!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dope .

mightymax

mightymax

Awards
First thing I noticed is how hungry I am when I wake up. Really vivid dreams and a sense of well being. I did upper body yesterday and I feel like I can work the same muscles again. Very excited with what's coming in the next 8 weeks.

mightymax

mightymax

Awards
I've been sick this past week with a stomach flu :( looking to bounce back this weekend. I apologize for any concern about this log.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn well I hope you get better soon!

mightymax

mightymax

Awards
Made a come back last night at the gym. Did a full body compound work out, followed with sprints. Wore the patch right before I went to sleep. Noticed the effects work a lot better right after a workout. Still woke up sore but I feel great.

mightymax

mightymax

Awards
So my muscles feel fuller. My skin looks great and hair feels thicker. I can see my love handles are getting smaller even though I've ate everything in site. Makes my appetite easier to eat but also not overwhelming. Not bad considering I've only used 6 patches so far.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my muscles feel fuller. My skin looks great and hair feels thicker. I can see my love handles are getting smaller even though I've ate everything in site. Makes my appetite easier to eat but also not overwhelming. Not bad considering I've only used 6 patches so far.
Awesome results so far. This shows the efficacy of the product and it works!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree. Skin will look smoother. My hair got thicker when I started taking it. Im glad Im not the only one who noticed thicker hair.

mightymax

mightymax

Awards
It's been 2 and half weeks, 9 patches so far. Now I'm noticing a recomp effect. My body fat is going down and I'm building muscle. Glycogen stays replenished, I'm getting stronger. My sleep is better than ever and I'm more focus and clear during the day.

mightymax

mightymax

Awards
Pre thanksgiving dinner workout is the best! Depleted my muscles to allow maximum absorption of turkey stuffing and gravy baby ! Happy thanksgiving everybody the maximize patches have been stellar!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Glad to find someone who's logging this. I loved the HGH PowerPatch and am thinking of trying this one out.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to find someone who's logging this. I loved the HGH PowerPatch and am thinking of trying this one out.
Well try it out. Look at the reviews, we have many logs that are positive .

mightymax

mightymax

Awards
After a month of using hgh maximize, I have responded with great results. So good in fact that I want to give a week rest from them. This stuff builds up in you and last a while, a week off helps with tolerance in a 8 week cycle.

mightymax

mightymax

Awards
After a month you should expect :
Great sleep- vivid dreams
Faster recovery - I was able to add an extra day to workout
Optimistic outlook - at first it seemed like a placebo effect then you actually feel motivated to be productive all the time.

Going into this I wanted to build mass. I got more then I expected. I'm able to eat four meals a day plus some. My muscles are fuller and my body fat has gone down some.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes all that and more

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards