Mid cycle bloods - probably the best they’ve ever been

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
berberine is purely there for the BG benefits, apparently it works synergistically with metformin and low glycemic variability is heavily linked to improved longevity so I take it year round (along with met, bitter melon extract and cinnamon).

I don’t deny potentially being overkill on that front btw 😂
Oh, ok. Well it helps a lot with digestion and gut health. Should be especially helpful for bulking when the gut, due to excessive and prolonged overeating, doesn't get a chance to rest and starts getting bloated, etc.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh, ok. Well it helps a lot with digestion and gut health. Should be especially helpful for bulking when the gut, due to excessive and prolonged overeating, doesn't get a change to rest and starts getting bloated, etc.
yeah for sure. A lot of the stuff has various benefits (or potential benefits) which overlap (half the list is antioxidant properties or anti inflammatory for example) but I try to have a core reason for each thing and then let the other bits be a side benefit.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But unlike met, it doesn't disturb the gut in normal dosages and it actually helps the gut ...
i only keep met in there for the links to longevity to be honest. I would let berberine and the other BG supps do the work on that if that was mets only benefit

but I believe in its anti ageing properties (and it formed part of the cocktail in the TRIM study recently so I don’t see any reason to think otherwise at the moment).....

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But unlike met, it doesn't disturb the gut in normal dosages and it actually helps the gut ...
Didn’t look into it so Berberine is good for gut health? I usually take glutamine first thing AM and just digestive enzime every meal. If that’s the case I might look into it I’m a big believer in keeping gut healthy during off seasons for better results

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Didn’t look into it so Berberine is good for gut health? I usually take glutamine first thing AM and just digestive enzime every meal. If that’s the case I might look into it I’m a big believer in keeping gut healthy during off seasons for better results
BPC 157 is supposed to be effective for gut health and specifically the oral version is slightly more efficacious from that standpoint (I use it 3-4 times a year for around 4 weeks)

if it weren’t for the uk lockdown I would also be doing a coffee enema to help the gut....

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BPC 157 is supposed to be effective for gut health and specifically the oral version is slightly more efficacious from that standpoint (I use it 3-4 times a year for around 4 weeks)

if it weren’t for the uk lockdown I would also be doing a coffee enema to help the gut....
Tried it. The acetate version. Didn't do chit. Berberine, now this is night and day.

Regarding the bpc conundrum; acetate versione can be taken orally, but you must take it right after the meal, as the stomach acidity is at the lowest and ad that point, apparently the acetate version fairs better then the arginine salt.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tried it. The acetate version. Didn't do chit. Berberine, now this is night and day.

Regarding the bpc conundrum; acetate versione can be taken orally, but you must take it right after the meal, as the stomach acidity is at the lowest and ad that point, apparently the acetate version fairs better then the arginine salt.
ah ****, my post wasn’t clear at all. For clarity I use the injectable (mainly because I get it cheap from China along with all my other peptides) so whilst I’ve heard oral is supposed to be slightly more beneficial for gut health than injectable, I haven’t used oral at all. Interesting you’ve found that though, specifically it’s supposed to help the gut lining and any leaky gut issues.....

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ah ****, my post wasn’t clear at all. For clarity I use the injectable (mainly because I get it cheap from China along with all my other peptides) so whilst I’ve heard oral is supposed to be slightly more beneficial for gut health than injectable, I haven’t used oral at all. Interesting you’ve found that though, specifically it’s supposed to help the gut lining and any leaky gut issues.....
Acetate is the injectable version. Not sure we're on the same page here? You can squirt the injectable version in your mouth after you've finished your meal.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Acetate is the injectable version. Not sure we're on the same page here? You can squirt the injectable version in your mouth after you've finished your meal.
no defo not. I was referring to the oral version that isn’t actually technically BPC 157 (https://shop.tailormadehealth.com/collections/frontpage/products/bpc-157) - I believe the slight change in this form allows it to survive to the stomach with good bioavailablity?

ive heard that the injectable version can be used sub lingual but I didn’t think that was an effective administration route compared to sub q?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no defo not. I was referring to the oral version that isn’t actually technically BPC 157 (https://shop.tailormadehealth.com/collections/frontpage/products/bpc-157) - I believe the slight change in this form allows it to survive to the stomach with good bioavailablity?

ive heard that the injectable version can be used sub lingual but I didn’t think that was an effective administration route compared to sub q?
That's the arginine salt version I mentioned a couple of posts back : ) No, you are defo not following haha

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's the arginine salt version I mentioned a couple of posts back : ) No, you are defo not following haha
haha, missed that but I had it the other way round to you in terms of effectiveness (when taken orally at least)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Whisky hey have you run npp before? You’re one of the very few who uses deca and I’ve been curious about it’s potential advantages. Obviously I’ve always used npp, less water, kicks in faster bla bla... but idk Im starting to wonder if deca doesnt have it’s place vs npp on off season. I’m tempted to try it later on this year, maybe. So.. have you used both?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Whisky hey have you run npp before? You’re one of the very few who uses deca and I’ve been curious about it’s potential advantages. Obviously I’ve always used npp, less water, kicks in faster bla bla... but idk Im starting to wonder if deca doesnt have it’s place vs npp on off season. I’m tempted to try it later on this year, maybe. So.. have you used both?
i haven’t bro, sorry.

always been deca. I’m not a massive fan of pinning IM eod so started on the linger ester and it just agreed with me so stick with it.......

i think for many guys it’s the lack of deca dick that is the main benefit of NPP. (Doesn’t seem to be as prevalent) but that’s just not been an issue for me.

I had been slightly softer a few times recently and wondered if maybe that was the start of an issue (still hard enough but you know what I mean)...... but then I had my ass rimmed before going to pound town the other night and was genuinely worried about splitting the skin it was bulging so much, so I assume still all good👌

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i haven’t bro, sorry.

always been deca. I’m not a massive fan of pinning IM eod so started on the linger ester and it just agreed with me so stick with it.......

i think for many guys it’s the lack of deca dick that is the main benefit of NPP. (Doesn’t seem to be as prevalent) but that’s just not been an issue for me.

I had been slightly softer a few times recently and wondered if maybe that was the start of an issue (still hard enough but you know what I mean)...... but then I had my ass rimmed before going to pound town the other night and was genuinely worried about splitting the skin it was bulging so much, so I assume still all good👌
Mother fucker you’re in a club 😂😂 idk how u guys do to have your ass played with

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
but then I had my ass rimmed before going to pound town the other night and was genuinely worried about splitting the skin it was bulging so much, so I assume still all good👌
Ummm ... I understand only a half of this sentence, ... and I'd like to keep it that way lawl

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if it’s got nerve endings I’m down for having it licked, bitten, smacked or stroked
Lol bro I can't decide if your just down to experiment with anything sexual or just a straight up psychopath