Mexican gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on buying gear in Mexico and bringing it back with you over the border? Would there be a huge risk in bringing back 3-4 vials with you? Also what is the quality of the gear over here? Should I get ahold of a test kit? What would be the legal trouble of getting caught with some test and deca vials for personal use? Getting a prescription wouldn't be a problem but would it still be valid in the US. Any input on this would be great, thanks!

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Really not worth it brother. I have done it in the past but there gear is mostly trash. Plenty of reputable sources right hear in the US.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on buying gear in Mexico and bringing it back with you over the border? Would there be a huge risk in bringing back 3-4 vials with you? Also what is the quality of the gear over here? Should I get ahold of a test kit? What would be the legal trouble of getting caught with some test and deca vials for personal use? Getting a prescription wouldn't be a problem but would it still be valid in the US. Any input on this would be great, thanks!
Don't do that bro oooo
I live in Laredo Texas borDer wit Mexico and it's illigal the only thing u can past on bridge (checkpoint) It'd pct like nolva o clomid I buy my pct on mex very cheap
Clomid for 1 month pct only 15$usd same for nolva

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Really not worth it brother. I have done it in the past but there gear is mostly trash. Plenty of reputable sources right hear in the US.
Why not just use a testing kit? Its just that gear is less expensive here, also wouldnt have to worry about not receiving my $400 dollar order . I can see who im buying the gear from

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't risk it. Not to mention there are plenty of US sources with good prices that are bloodwork and lab verified.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Don't do that bro oooo
I live in Laredo Texas borDer wit Mexico and it's illigal the only thing u can past on bridge (checkpoint) It'd pct like nolva o clomid I buy my pct on mex very cheap
Clomid for 1 month pct only 15$usd same for nolva
Same thing I was thinking. I also live on the border and cross on a regular bases. The only things I'd cross would be PCT and AIs. Even though when I cross I i rarely rarely get even more than a few glances into the vehicle so im sure I'd cross them no problem just not sure if it would be worth the consequences

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Same thing I was thinking. I also live on the border and cross on a regular bases. The only things I'd cross would be PCT and AIs. Even though when I cross I i rarely rarely get even more than a few glances into the vehicle so im sure I'd cross them no problem just not sure if it would be worth the consequences
Im the opposite the only thing i would cross is gear, just test and deca.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't risk it. Not to mention there are plenty of US sources with good prices that are bloodwork and lab verified.
You wouldnt risk the penalities or the quality of the gear? Also Is there still a problem if i have a prescription?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Every time we cross meds we always say we're crossing meds they never look at them. It ia a normal thing for people to cross meds when you live on the border it is cheaper even if you do have insurance most custom agents dont even bat an eye when.you say you have meds. As far as i know as long as you have a prescription it's fine unless rhe substance is just banned in the US but im not sure so check on that. That's why I say I'd cross the SERMS and AIs no problem people cross meds all day everyday

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Every time we cross meds we always say we're crossing meds they never look at them. It ia a normal thing for people to cross meds when you live on the border it is cheaper even if you do have insurance most custom agents dont even bat an eye when.you say you have meds. As far as i know as long as you have a prescription it's fine unless rhe substance is just banned in the US but im not sure so check on that. That's why I say I'd cross the SERMS and AIs no problem people cross meds all day everyday
Except when they ask what kind how are they supposed to react to you saying test and deca lol

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I used to sneak **** across in my socks, I wouldnt do that **** again since they are getting so tough on criminals. just order it off the internet or find a doc to give you a script here

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
I used to sneak **** across in my socks, I wouldnt do that **** again since they are getting so tough on criminals. just order it off the internet or find a doc to give you a script here
No doc will give a young adult a script. My question is will they let it go through as long as i bring a prescription from mexico?

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
You wouldnt risk the penalities or the quality of the gear? Also Is there still a problem if i have a prescription?
Yeah you can't get a script for Decca. Why bother it's $45 bucks for 10mls here from my source who has been around and all his **** is legit backed by bloodwork.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you can't get a script for Decca. Why bother it's $45 bucks for 10mls here from my source who has been around and all his **** is legit backed by bloodwork.
Non narcotic controlled substances are exempt from
Import laws if 50 dosage units or less and brought through a land border. And the FDA personal import policy doesn't require a prescription.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Ok this thread is dead and kind of pointless still illegal and we have better gear right hear for good prices. Enough said removing myself​ from this thread. LMAO!

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Import laws if 50 dosage units or less and brought through a land border. And the FDA personal import policy doesn't require a prescription.
So how does this translate to the amounts of test i can bring?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Why not just use a testing kit? Its just that gear is less expensive here, also wouldnt have to worry about not receiving my $400 dollar order . I can see who im buying the gear from
Jesus for Test and Deca? I can do a whole injectable plus kicker and finisher orals for that...
I agree with everyone that has said that^

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok this thread is dead and kind of pointless still illegal and we have better gear right hear for good prices. Enough said removing myself​ from this thread. LMAO!
Except there's nothing illegal about it?

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Jesus for Test and Deca? I can do a whole injectable plus kicker and finisher orals for that...

I agree with everyone that has said that^
Im not saying i payed for $400 dollar for an order of test and deca, I just mean in general i would prefer buying a large order from someone i can see face to face

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Im not saying i payed for $400 dollar for an order of test and deca, I just mean in general i would prefer buying a large order from someone i can see face to face
Ah gotcha. Id prefer that but never have. All my sources are legit and tested. Plus, they aren't hard to find.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Steriods are not legal pocess in the united States without a prescription. Period. I Know this first hand. Thank you though.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Or maybe you live in a state where you can by them at Walmart.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Ah gotcha. Id prefer that but never have. All my sources are legit and tested. Plus, they aren't hard to find.
What websites do you use to find bloodwork for labs? Do you ever go on mesorx? Or labmax?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Thats what im saying lol, many people report coming back with gear and having no problems as long as they have a prescription
There lies the problem and solution though. You have to have the prescription for it to be legal for you to possess. BUT, if you have that, get it from a real pharmacy

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
What websites do you use to find bloodwork for labs? Do you ever go on mesorx? Or labmax?
Sorry, can't help there. I just go to regular doctors and ask for a full panel test. Say you need your liver values tested. Its not illegal to ask for a blood test......

So many people don't understand this..m.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
There lies the problem and solution though. You have to have the prescription for it to be legal for you to possess. BUT, if you have that, get it from a real pharmacy
Prescriptions are fairly easy to acquire in mexico, which is why many bodybuilders go over there, I might be wrong but a prescription from another country will allow you to bring that medicine inside, but it will not allow you to refill it in the US, if you need more of that medication youd have to go back to mexico

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Prescriptions are fairly easy to acquire in mexico, which is why many bodybuilders go over there, I might be wrong but a prescription from another country will allow you to bring that medicine inside, but it will not allow you to refill it in the US, if you need more of that medication youd have to go back to mexico
Red flag at the border though. Tried it with pills and I always get stopped now even if I walk across.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Asking why I went there to get it when I have insurance in the US. Why I didn't go to an American Dr. Etc...
And im guessing you just said because its cheaper? Thats what everyone goes there for

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can get most of your mexican gear at taco bell now.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Steriods are not legal pocess in the united States without a prescription. Period. I Know this first hand. Thank you though.
Did you just completely ignore what 2kvette told you? If you would read he would be getting the prescription in Mexico anyways. Either way.

I'm not arguing about the quality there being bad, and if it's near a resort area it is likely way over priced.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
My bad I missed that an actually I need new reading glasses so no I can't read. Lol my bad sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 3
jumpshot903 Nutrition / Health 43
timmmah Anabolics 1
timmmah Anabolics 1