Mexican gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Did you just completely ignore what 2kvette told you? If you would read he would be getting the prescription in Mexico anyways. Either way.

I'm not arguing about the quality there being bad, and if it's near a resort area it is likely way over priced.
Their test is priced at an ok price. However their deca is extremely over priced

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My bad I missed that an actually I need new reading glasses so no I can't read. Lol my bad sorry.
It was news to me so I figured most people didn't know that either. It is a good thing to know for future reference though.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
(c) An application for an exemption under this section shall be submitted in triplicate and contain the following information:

(1) The name and address of the applicant;

(2) The name of the product;

(3) The chemical structural formula or description for any anabolic steroid contained in the product;

(4) The complete description of dosage and quantitative composition of the dosage form;

(5) A description of the delivery system, if applicable;

(6) The indications and conditions for use in which species, including whether or not this product is a prescription drug;

(7) Information to facilitate identification of the dosage form, such as shape, color, coating, and scoring;

(8) The label and labeling of the immediate container and the commercial containers, if any, of the product;

(9) The units in which the dosage form is ordinarily available; and

(10) The facts which the applicant believes justify:

(i) A determination that the product has no significant potential for abuse and

(ii) a granting of an exemption under this section.

----this is what needs to be provided when crossing the border with anabolics its from the official website of the us department of justice

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
I would just switch some test out and put in whatever else. Or remove half and mix.

OR if your a diabetic, just refill a couple insulin vials...
Bro you can bring it legally with a prescription lol look at my post above

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I saw a doc she gave me a script for primo, it was like $40 for the doc visit and $20 a vial for the primo, but the script doesnt mean **** here its illegal to bring a banned substance back. just saying

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
I saw a doc she gave me a script for primo, it was like $40 for the doc visit and $20 a vial for the primo, but the script doesnt mean **** here its illegal to bring a banned substance back. just saying
Testosterone isnt banned, its legal with a script, way different than bringing deca or dbol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 3
jumpshot903 Nutrition / Health 43
timmmah Anabolics 1
timmmah Anabolics 1